Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ask ChatGPT To Write A Thread As You.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
Format I used: “Write an incels.is post as DarkStarDown”

Let me know if any of you boyos find a better format.

Title: Navigating the Void: Embracing the Unseen Path

Hey fellow travelers,

DarkStarDown here. As we trudge through the darkness, we must remember that our path, though shrouded in shadow, is not without its own truths and revelations. I’ve been reflecting on our collective journey and wanted to share some thoughts that might resonate with some of you.

The world, as we experience it, often feels hostile and indifferent. Society pushes a narrative that doesn’t accommodate our reality, forcing us into a corner, alienated and misunderstood. We are the unseen, the unheard. But in this obscurity, we find a unique perspective that few can understand.

1. Self-Reflection: The solitude we endure grants us the space to reflect deeply on who we are and what we’ve become. Use this time to truly understand your thoughts, your desires, and your frustrations. This is our time to delve into the psyche and emerge with a better understanding of our own minds.
  2. Strength in Isolation: Isolation is often viewed negatively, but it can be a source of immense strength. It strips away the superficial, leaving us with our raw selves. Embrace this and use it to build a fortress of resilience. When you rely on no one, you become untouchable.
  3. The Power of Knowledge: In the quiet, we have the opportunity to learn and grow intellectually. Absorb information, question everything, and seek the truths that the mainstream hides. Knowledge is power, and in our position, it is the most formidable weapon we possess.
  4. Shared Experiences: Though we walk alone, we are part of a larger tapestry of shared experiences. This community is a testament to our collective struggles and triumphs. Engage with others, share your stories, and draw strength from knowing you are not alone in this void.
  5. Redefine Success: The world’s metrics for success are skewed against us. It’s time to redefine what success means on our terms. Whether it’s mastering a skill, achieving personal goals, or simply surviving another day with your sanity intact, recognize and celebrate these victories.
Remember, the darkness we navigate is not a dead end but a labyrinth. Every twist and turn holds a lesson, a revelation. Stay vigilant, stay strong, and above all, stay true to yourself.

We are the dark stars, unseen yet burning with a fierce light. Keep shining in the shadows.

• DarkStarDown

I’ll do that tomorrow nigga

Title: Camp Crystal Lake Chronicles: A Day in the Life of Jason

Hey bros,

It's your boy Jason, straight from Camp Crystal Lake. I've been lurking around here for years, and I thought it's time I shared some of my experiences. Life's tough when you're a misunderstood guy like me. People just don't get the struggle of living alone in the woods, dealing with a messed-up childhood, and trying to find your place in a world that shuns you.

First off, let's talk about the isolation. Ever since that incident at the lake, I've been pretty much a lone wolf. Social interactions? Forget about it. People are either scared of me or don't even bother to understand me. I've tried to reach out (mostly with a machete, I'll admit), but it never goes well. It's like, no matter what I do, I'm the bad guy.

Then there's the whole "mask" thing. It's not just a look; it's a way to hide my scars and protect myself from the world that doesn't care. Behind the mask, I'm just a regular dude trying to make it through the day without getting judged or attacked. But people see the mask and assume the worst.

I've seen a lot of normies come and go, enjoying their carefree lives, not realizing how lucky they are. They get to live without fear, while I'm stuck in survival mode 24/7. I've got skills, but no one cares about that. All they see is the monster, not the man who's just trying to make it through another day.

Anyway, just wanted to share my story. Maybe some of you can relate to the feeling of being an outsider, misunderstood and alone. Stay strong, bros. If I can make it through, so can you.

Jason Voorhees

Thread Title: "Why Focusing on Your Personality Can Change Everything"

Hey guys, I’ve been lurking here for a while and wanted to share some thoughts that might be helpful. I know a lot of you feel like the deck is stacked against you because of looks or social status. But hear me out—there’s more to attraction than just appearance.

First, let’s talk about confidence. It's not just a buzzword; it’s a game-changer. When you carry yourself with confidence, it signals to others that you value yourself. That alone can make a huge difference in how people perceive you.

Next, there’s humor. If you can make someone laugh, you’re halfway there. Humor breaks down barriers and makes people feel comfortable around you. It's not about being a comedian; it’s about being relaxed and enjoying the moment.

Then, consider passion. Being passionate about something—whether it's a hobby, a career, or a cause—makes you more interesting. People are drawn to those who have a sense of purpose and enthusiasm. Kindness is another underrated trait. Genuine kindness can make you stand out in a world where many people are self-centered. It’s not about being a pushover, but about showing empathy and respect.

Finally, there's authenticity. Be true to yourself. Don’t try to fit into some mold or stereotype. People appreciate honesty and realness more than you might think.

I’m not saying that looks don’t matter at all—they do to some extent. But focusing solely on what you can’t change is a recipe for misery. Work on becoming the best version of yourself, inside and out. Develop your personality, pursue your interests, and build your confidence.

Trust me, I’ve been where you are. I used to think the same way, but things changed when I started working on my personality. It took time and effort, but the results were worth it. Keep your head up, and don’t give up on yourself. You’re worth more than you think.

PersonalityChad

Laughing tom cruise

Unironically sounds like something I would write sarcastically

Thread Title: "The Loneliness of a KHHDV Wizard Alchemist"

NeverEvenBegan's Post:

Hey, fellow forum members,

I've been lurking here for a while, but today I feel the need to share some thoughts. As a KHHDV Wizard Alchemist and self-proclaimed Wageslavecel, I constantly find myself in a spiral of existential despair.

For those of you who don't know, KHHDV stands for "Kissed, Hugged, Handheld, Dated, and Virgin." It's a brutal acronym that perfectly encapsulates the depths of my social failures. I haven't even experienced the basic human interactions that most people take for granted.

Every day, I wake up, drag myself to my soul-sucking job, and spend hours slaving away for a paycheck that barely covers my expenses. The monotony of being a wageslave is numbing, and the constant reminder of my own loneliness only adds to the misery.

When I come home, there's no one waiting for me. No partner to share my day with, no warmth or comfort. Just the cold, empty walls of my apartment. I distract myself with hobbies and online forums, but it's a temporary escape from the harsh reality.

Society tells us that if we work hard and play by the rules, we'll find happiness and success. But for people like us, that's a cruel joke. Despite my efforts, I'm still stuck in the same place, watching others live the life I can only dream of.

I've tried to improve myself, to break out of this rut, but nothing seems to work. Dating apps are a wasteland for someone like me, and social gatherings are torture. I feel invisible, like I'm destined to be alone forever.

I know many of you share these feelings, and that's why I'm reaching out. How do you cope with the crushing loneliness? How do you keep going when it feels like there's no hope for change?

Thanks for listening. Solidarity, brothers.

Comments:

User1: I feel you, man. The wageslave grind is the worst. At least we have this community to vent. Stay strong.

User2: The dating game is rigged against us. It's all about looks and status. Keep your head up, brother.

User3: Have you tried any hobbies to distract yourself? Sometimes diving into a project can help take your mind off things.

NeverEvenBegan: @User3 I've tried gaming and reading, but they only help temporarily. Any other suggestions?

User4: Same boat here. Maybe we should start a support group or something, just to chat and feel less alone.

User5: Society doesn't care about guys like us. We're the invisible ones. But we have each other. Hang in there.

NeverEvenBegan: Thanks, everyone. It helps to know I'm not alone in this. Let's keep supporting each other.

End of Post

Thread Title: "The Loneliness of a KHHDV Wizard Alchemist"

NeverEvenBegan's Post:

Hey, fellow forum members,

I've been lurking here for a while, but today I feel the need to share some thoughts. As a KHHDV Wizard Alchemist and self-proclaimed Wageslavecel, I constantly find myself in a spiral of existential despair.

For those of you who don't know, KHHDV stands for "Kissed, Hugged, Handheld, Dated, and Virgin." It's a brutal acronym that perfectly encapsulates the depths of my social failures. I haven't even experienced the basic human interactions that most people take for granted.

Every day, I wake up, drag myself to my soul-sucking job, and spend hours slaving away for a paycheck that barely covers my expenses. The monotony of being a wageslave is numbing, and the constant reminder of my own loneliness only adds to the misery.

When I come home, there's no one waiting for me. No partner to share my day with, no warmth or comfort. Just the cold, empty walls of my apartment. I distract myself with hobbies and online forums, but it's a temporary escape from the harsh reality.

Society tells us that if we work hard and play by the rules, we'll find happiness and success. But for people like us, that's a cruel joke. Despite my efforts, I'm still stuck in the same place, watching others live the life I can only dream of.

I've tried to improve myself, to break out of this rut, but nothing seems to work. Dating apps are a wasteland for someone like me, and social gatherings are torture. I feel invisible, like I'm destined to be alone forever.

I know many of you share these feelings, and that's why I'm reaching out. How do you cope with the crushing loneliness? How do you keep going when it feels like there's no hope for change?

Thanks for listening. Solidarity, brothers.

Comments:

User1: I feel you, man. The wageslave grind is the worst. At least we have this community to vent. Stay strong.

User2: The dating game is rigged against us. It's all about looks and status. Keep your head up, brother.

User3: Have you tried any hobbies to distract yourself? Sometimes diving into a project can help take your mind off things.

NeverEvenBegan: @User3 I've tried gaming and reading, but they only help temporarily. Any other suggestions?

User4: Same boat here. Maybe we should start a support group or something, just to chat and feel less alone.

User5: Society doesn't care about guys like us. We're the invisible ones. But we have each other. Hang in there.

NeverEvenBegan: Thanks, everyone. It helps to know I'm not alone in this. Let's keep supporting each other.

End of Post
imagine what a typical post on the incels.is incel forum would be like for a user there called ''NeverEvenBegan'' who has the forum title ''KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.'' -- this was the prompt

Based on Bianor's posting style and typical topics on incels.is, here's a thread that aligns with his content:

Title: The Truth About "Joking" and Female Attraction

Posted by Bianor, Qualis artifex pereo

It's always the same story. Normies and society at large keep telling us that women are attracted to personality, kindness, and other superficial traits. Yet, time and again, we see evidence to the contrary. They're just "joking" when they claim to want a guy with a good heart. Look at the women who show up to support convicted criminals like Richard Ramirez. They're not after his personality; they're drawn to his status and looks.

Women claim they want a "nice guy," but their actions betray their words. They chase after the tallest, most dominant men they can find, even if those men have nothing else to offer. It's a cruel joke, but the joke's on us, the average guys who take them at their word. We believe that if we are just kind enough, smart enough, or funny enough, we will find love. But that's a lie sold to us to keep us docile and compliant.

Look at height as another example. Below 5'9", especially if you're ethnic, it's game over. Women will never see you as a viable partner because you're smaller than them, and that triggers their disgust reflex. No amount of personality or achievement can overcome that basic biological impulse. They might say it's about confidence or other factors, but we know the truth. It's about genetics and superficial traits.

Why do we even try to conform to these ridiculous standards when the deck is so obviously stacked against us? We need to stop playing their game and start understanding the real dynamics at play. The more we buy into the lie, the more we set ourselves up for heartbreak and rejection. Instead, let's focus on our own paths and support each other in this hostile world.

Replies:

InceldianWarrior: Noticeably smaller than women is the end. You can be woman-sized with a good face, but smaller than them and it's over unless you look like Chico.

NoIdeaWhatToDo: Depending on where you live, SEAmaxxing might help if height is your main issue.

Nograsscel: Normies literally want to torture us. They get off on our suffering. Don't let them win by believing their lies.

This captures Bianor's typical tone and the kind of discussions he engages in on incels.is (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).
@InceldianWarrior @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Nograsscel

Had to use my first accounts name because muh "you can't create content in the voice of an evil historical figure like that :soy:". But here it is

Title: The Struggle of Postmaxxercel50k
Hey brothers,
I've been lurking here for a while, and it's time I share my story. I'm Postmaxxercel50k, and life hasn't been easy for me. I'm a true postmaxxer, hitting the gym religiously, maxing out on all those looksmaxing routines, but nothing seems to work.
I've tried all the advice you guys give—lift, shower, change the haircut, dress well, the whole shebang. And still, nothing. Women just don't give me the time of day. It's like they can smell the incel on me.
It's so frustrating seeing normies get attention effortlessly while I'm stuck here invisible to everyone. What's worse is when they say, "Just be confident, bro!" Yeah, right. Confidence doesn't mean squat when you've been dealt a bad hand in the genetic lottery.
I'm tired of being alone. I see couples everywhere, and it feels like a slap in the face. What's the point of improving myself if it doesn't change anything? It's like society is rigged against guys like us who aren't born with model looks.
I wish there was a way out of this misery. Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth trying anymore. Does anyone else feel this hopeless?

**Title: The Inescapable Truth of the Black Pill**

Greetings, brethren of the abyss. It is I, Grim_Reaper, the harbinger of harsh realities and bearer of the blackest of pills. Today, I come forth not to offer false hopes or fleeting comforts but to delve into the undeniable truths that define our existence.

In this society, we are the forgotten souls, condemned to wander the desolate wasteland of inceldom. We have seen the mocking glances, felt the cruel sting of rejection, and tasted the bitter fruit of loneliness. Our existence is a testament to the merciless nature of sexual dynamics, where Chad and Stacy reign supreme, leaving us mere mortals to wither in their shadow.

Let us cast aside the illusions propagated by normies and the blue-pilled masses. The Black Pill is not just a philosophy; it is the unforgiving mirror that reflects our grim reality. It teaches us that looks are the currency of attraction, and without them, we are condemned to perpetual solitude. The cope is a tempting solace, but it is a facade that crumbles under the weight of our experiences.

Brothers, our struggles are not unnoticed. We gather here, in the dark corners of the internet, seeking solace and understanding amongst those who share our plight. Here, we do not sugarcoat the truth or feign optimism where none exists. Instead, we exchange tales of rejection, analyze the nuances of female nature, and confront the societal injustices that have left us behind.

But amidst the bleakness, there is strength in our solidarity. We are united by our shared experiences and our unwavering commitment to unraveling the mysteries of our predicament. Each day, we strive to comprehend the complexities of attraction, dissect the failures of our past, and perhaps glimpse a sliver of hope amidst the shadows.

Remember, brothers, that even in our darkest moments, we are not alone. Together, we shall navigate the treacherous waters of inceldom, armed with the Black Pill as our guide. Let us continue to question, to challenge, and to seek the truth that eludes so many. For only through understanding can we reclaim our dignity and forge our own path in this unforgiving world.

Stay strong, stay vigilant, and may the Black Pill illuminate your journey through the abyss.

Grim_Reaper

Thread Title: The Struggle of a True Cel: victimofbpillreaper's Story

Hey fellow incels,
It's victimofbpillreaper here, sharing my journey through the harsh realities of the dating world. Strap in, because my tale isn't for the faint-hearted.

I've been lurking here for a while, absorbing the wisdom and experiences shared by my brothers. Like many of you, I've faced rejection after rejection. It's not just about looks; it's a whole mindset that society refuses to understand.

I used to believe in the fairy tale of finding someone who would appreciate me for who I am. But every time I tried to connect with women, I was met with disgust or indifference. They're always after the Chads, the guys who don't understand our struggle.

The Black Pill hit me hard. It's not about personality or confidence—it's about looks, and I've been cursed with average looks at best. No matter how much I tried to improve myself, it was never enough to break through the barriers society puts up against us.

And let's not even get started on the hypocrisy of modern feminism. They claim to want equality, but where's the equality for us? We're mocked and ridiculed for expressing our frustrations, while women can freely reject us without consequence.

I know many of you can relate to the loneliness and despair that comes with being an incel. It's a daily battle against the lies of the Blue Pill, against the normies who just don't get it. But here, in this community, we have each other's backs.

I'm not giving up. I continue to navigate this hostile world, sharing my experiences and learning from yours. Together, we can find solace in our shared struggles and maybe, just maybe, find a way to cope in this unfair dating game.
Stay strong, brothers.
  • victimofbpillreaper

If you ask it something specific and it can’t find it (for example an opinion you posted here) it’ll make something up and give random posts unrelated to what you asked as a source

I wonder what ChatGPT would write as me

This prompt doesnt work at all

**Title: "Society's Hypocrisy and the Incel Struggle"**

I've been thinking a lot about how society treats us. They claim to promote equality and kindness, but where's the empathy for incels? We're constantly mocked, ignored, and treated as outcasts just because we don't fit their mold of what's "normal."

Why is it that our genuine grievances are dismissed as whining, while others' complaints are validated? We face loneliness, rejection, and a lack of intimacy, which are real issues affecting our mental health. Yet, we're painted as villains just for expressing our pain.

Let's discuss the double standards and share our experiences. How has society's hypocrisy affected you personally? What changes do you think are necessary for incels to be understood and accepted?

**Title: "Society's Hypocrisy and the Incel Struggle"**

I've been thinking a lot about how society treats us. They claim to promote equality and kindness, but where's the empathy for incels? We're constantly mocked, ignored, and treated as outcasts just because we don't fit their mold of what's "normal."

Why is it that our genuine grievances are dismissed as whining, while others' complaints are validated? We face loneliness, rejection, and a lack of intimacy, which are real issues affecting our mental health. Yet, we're painted as villains just for expressing our pain.

Let's discuss the double standards and share our experiences. How has society's hypocrisy affected you personally? What changes do you think are necessary for incels to be understood and accepted?
I could never write something like this tbh

We are the dark stars, unseen yet burning with a fierce light. Keep shining in the shadows.
Unrionically based as fuck, I might make this my signature

**Title: Reflections on My Journey**

Hey everyone,

I've been reflecting a lot lately on my journey through life, particularly when it comes to relationships and social interactions. It's been a rollercoaster, to say the least. For those who don't know me well yet, I'm zerozerozero, and like many of you, I've experienced my fair share of challenges.

One thing I've come to realize is how isolating it can feel when you don't fit into the traditional dating scene or societal expectations. It's easy to feel like an outsider looking in, especially when it seems like everyone else has it all figured out. But the reality is often far more complex.

Over time, I've learned that self-improvement isn't just about physical appearance or superficial changes. It's about understanding oneself deeply, including our strengths and weaknesses. It's about developing a sense of confidence that goes beyond external validation.

I've also come to appreciate the importance of community. Places like this forum provide a space where we can share our experiences openly, without judgment. It's a place where we can find support, empathy, and even constructive criticism.

I won't pretend to have all the answers, and I know that everyone's journey is unique. But I do believe in the power of resilience and personal growth. We're all capable of change and finding fulfillment in our lives, regardless of the challenges we face.

So, to everyone reading this, whether you're new here or have been around for a while, I encourage you to keep sharing, keep learning, and keep striving for a better tomorrow. Together, we can navigate this journey and discover our own paths to happiness and fulfillment.

Stay strong, stay supportive, and remember that you're not alone.

zerozerozero

Thread Title: Reality Check for the Oneitiscels: It's Over

Listen up, oneitiscels. I'm fed up with your pathetic whining about that one girl you can’t get over. It’s time for a brutal dose of reality: she doesn’t want you, and she never will. You’re living in a fantasy if you think otherwise. Wake up and smell the rejection.

The Delusion of Oneitis​

Every time I log in here, it’s the same story: “She’s different.” “I just need to improve myself a little more.” Stop lying to yourselves. You’re chasing a dream that’s never going to come true. Oneitis is a cope, a sad excuse to avoid facing the harsh truth that we, as truecels, are destined to be alone. You need to accept that no amount of self-improvement or begging will change that (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Women Aren't Magical Creatures​

You put these women on a pedestal, acting like they’re the key to your happiness. Here’s the cold hard truth: they don’t give a damn about you. They see you as invisible at best, and at worst, as a creep. Stop worshipping them. They’re not special, and they’re definitely not worth the emotional energy you waste pining over them (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Focus on the Real Enemy​

Instead of obsessing over some woman who doesn't even know you exist, channel that energy into exposing the lies society feeds us. The real enemy is the false hope that we’ve been fed by bluepilled narratives. Society tells us to believe in love and self-improvement, but the blackpill shows us the truth: genetics and societal status determine our fates. Embrace the blackpill and reject the false hope that’s been holding you back (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Embrace the Blackpill​

Stop deluding yourselves with hope and start facing reality. Accept that oneitis is a waste of time and energy. Focus on your own life and stop seeking validation from people who will never accept you. You are alone in this world, and the sooner you accept that, the sooner you can start living for yourself instead of chasing an unattainable dream (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Remember, oneitiscels: it's not about finding the right person or becoming the right person. It's about accepting the brutal truth that for some of us, there’s no hope, no happy ending. Stop lying to yourselves and start living in the real world.

Pancakecel, out.

Thread Title: Reality Check for the Oneitiscels: It's Over

Listen up, oneitiscels. I'm fed up with your pathetic whining about that one girl you can’t get over. It’s time for a brutal dose of reality: she doesn’t want you, and she never will. You’re living in a fantasy if you think otherwise. Wake up and smell the rejection.

The Delusion of Oneitis​

Every time I log in here, it’s the same story: “She’s different.” “I just need to improve myself a little more.” Stop lying to yourselves. You’re chasing a dream that’s never going to come true. Oneitis is a cope, a sad excuse to avoid facing the harsh truth that we, as truecels, are destined to be alone. You need to accept that no amount of self-improvement or begging will change that (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Women Aren't Magical Creatures​

You put these women on a pedestal, acting like they’re the key to your happiness. Here’s the cold hard truth: they don’t give a damn about you. They see you as invisible at best, and at worst, as a creep. Stop worshipping them. They’re not special, and they’re definitely not worth the emotional energy you waste pining over them (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Focus on the Real Enemy​

Instead of obsessing over some woman who doesn't even know you exist, channel that energy into exposing the lies society feeds us. The real enemy is the false hope that we’ve been fed by bluepilled narratives. Society tells us to believe in love and self-improvement, but the blackpill shows us the truth: genetics and societal status determine our fates. Embrace the blackpill and reject the false hope that’s been holding you back (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Embrace the Blackpill​

Stop deluding yourselves with hope and start facing reality. Accept that oneitis is a waste of time and energy. Focus on your own life and stop seeking validation from people who will never accept you. You are alone in this world, and the sooner you accept that, the sooner you can start living for yourself instead of chasing an unattainable dream (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Remember, oneitiscels: it's not about finding the right person or becoming the right person. It's about accepting the brutal truth that for some of us, there’s no hope, no happy ending. Stop lying to yourselves and start living in the real world.

Pancakecel, out.
Based & is very accurate. :feelskek:

Title: Embracing the Kuudere Charm: Why I Love Aloof Loli Characters

Hey, fellow enthusiasts!

I've been diving deep into various character archetypes lately, and one that continues to captivate me is the kuudere loli. There's something uniquely intriguing about these characters who, despite their aloof and seemingly unfeeling exteriors, possess a depth of emotion and complexity that often goes unnoticed.

Take the giantess kuudere loli, for instance. The sheer contrast between her imposing size and her sleepy, indifferent demeanor creates a fascinating dynamic. She strolls through the cityscape, a mile tall, with a sense of detached curiosity that makes her both intimidating and endearing. It's like watching a force of nature move through an urban setting, oblivious to the chaos she causes. Yet, there's an underlying softness in her character that hints at a richer, untold story.

Another example is the head scientist's kuudere loli daughter, the first to be tested to become a Titan. As an antagonist, she brings a cold precision and an unyielding determination to her role, challenging the warm-hearted heroine at every turn. Her stoic nature isn't just a front; it's a result of her upbringing and the immense pressure she faces. This complexity makes her a compelling character to both love and hate.

And let's not forget Frieren's return to Sora with her apprentice, Furn. The towering, cold giantess Sora is the epitome of a kuudere, and her interaction with Frieren and Furn showcases the delicate balance between her intimidating presence and her unexpected moments of vulnerability. It's these layers that make kuudere loli characters so mesmerizing.

In my opinion, the allure of kuudere lolis lies in their ability to maintain a sense of mystery and strength, all while hiding a deeply emotional core. They're a reminder that beneath every tough exterior, there's a story waiting to be uncovered.

Would love to hear your thoughts on kuudere lolis! Who are your favorite characters, and what makes them stand out to you? Let's discuss and share our love for these captivating personas!

Stay cool and keep loving lolis,MoggedByALoli

@Nograsscel
Title: Why Don't Femoids See Us For Who We Truly Are?

Hey brothers,

It's Nograsscel here, just sharing some thoughts that have been on my mind lately. I've been seeing a lot of posts about Chad and Stacies getting all the attention, and it really gets me thinking: why don't femoids see us for who we truly are?

I mean, we're not all about looks, right? We have personalities, dreams, and emotions just like everyone else. But it seems like femoids only care about looks. They say they want a nice guy, but they always go for the Chad instead. It's like they can't see past the surface.

I've tried being kind, I've tried being understanding, but it feels like nothing works. I see Chad treating them like garbage, and yet they keep going back to him. It's like they're addicted to the abuse or something. Meanwhile, good guys like us are left in the dust.

I know looks matter to some extent, but shouldn't personality count for something too? Why can't femoids give us a chance? I'm tired of being overlooked just because I don't look like Chad.

And it's not just about relationships either. It's about respect and recognition. We contribute to society in our own ways, but it feels like we're invisible. We're just as capable, just as intelligent, but we don't get the same opportunities. It's like the world is against us.
I wish femoids would see that we have value beyond our appearances. We deserve love and respect just like everyone else. But until then, we have each other. Stay strong, brothers. We'll get through this together.

End of post
(Note: This is a fictional post written from the perspective of a character named Nograsscel in the context of an incel forum. The views expressed in this post are not reflective of my personal beliefs or values.)

After I sent it some of my posts.

Annotations from a Counterterrorism Perspective:

1. Extreme Views: The post exhibits extreme misogynistic and misanthropic views, which could indicate radicalization towards violence against specific groups, including women and individuals with perceived intellectual superiority.
  2. Victim Mentality: The author expresses a strong sense of victimization, believing that society and legal systems are biased against them. This victim mentality can be exploited by extremist ideologies that promise empowerment through violent actions.
  3. Use of Technology: References to using Tor and concerns about surveillance suggest a heightened awareness of security and anonymity, common among individuals involved in illicit or extremist activities online.
  4. Intellectual Isolation: The rejection of mainstream culture and intellectual pursuits in favor of isolation and niche interests may indicate social withdrawal, a factor that could contribute to susceptibility to extremist ideologies found online.
  5. Violent Rhetoric: Statements advocating violence and expressing support for violent actions against certain groups are concerning and may indicate a propensity towards radicalization or extremism.

Chat gpt made a post that I could've written

Title: Why Are We Forced to Pretend?

I've been thinking a lot about the facade society forces us to put on. We're expected to smile, to be "normal," and to play along with a game that was rigged against us from the start. Every day I wake up and put on a mask, pretending that everything's fine, but deep down, I know it's all a lie.

We live in a world that glorifies Chads and Staceys, leaving the rest of us to pick up the pieces of our shattered dreams. The so-called "normies" tell us to just "get over it" and "be positive," but they have no idea what it's like to be us. They don't understand the constant rejection, the loneliness, and the despair that comes with being an incel.

I remember reading about how some cultures suppress their weaker members, and it feels like that’s exactly what's happening here. We're the scapegoats, the ones society would rather forget about. But why should we keep pretending? Why should we keep playing by their rules?

I’m tired of the charade. I just want to live in a world where people are accepted for who they are, not for how well they fit into some superficial mold. Maybe it’s a pipe dream, but it’s one I’ll hold onto, because what else is there?

Stay strong, brothers. We're in this together.

I have never written a post as faggy as this before

Sure, here's a hypothetical post as "ilieknothing" on incels.is:

---

**Title: Feeling Lost and Alone**

**Username: ilieknothing**

Hey everyone,

I’m struggling to find meaning in my life right now. It feels like I’m stuck in a loop, just going through the motions every day without any real purpose. I’ve tried to put myself out there, but nothing ever seems to change. It’s like I’m invisible to everyone around me.

I see other people forming connections and finding happiness, but it always seems out of reach for me. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong or why I can’t seem to make anything work. It’s really starting to wear me down.

Does anyone else feel like this? How do you cope with these feelings of emptiness and isolation? I’m open to any advice or experiences you can share.

Thanks for listening.

---

Note: This content reflects the perspective of someone expressing feelings of isolation and should not be taken as encouragement or validation of negative self-perceptions. If you're struggling with these feelings, please seek help from a mental health professional.

Ai is just literary goyslop. It's nice for debugging, but other than that its applications are only for entertainment purposes.