Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Explain yourself @Logic55

the time between this thread and that thread you linked is 2 minutes apart. did you post this?

No search option, it's a greycel

my point is that girls are uncelan because they have high bodycounts. Its either a virgin girlfriend/wife or nothing.

my point is that girls are uncelan because they have high bodycounts. Its either a virgin girlfriend/wife or nothing.
No no look it's you in the top right. I think he's insinuating you're an IT user

No no look it's you in the top right. I think he's insinuating you're an IT user
im not an IT member. im not even allowed to post things on IT

Most probably edited but on the side note op might have been the one to post this
Cuck tried to do the same thing to me, jfl

@LeFrenchCel they just targeted @Logic55 now , previously they targeted @Efiliste and failed because we knew the image was edited. :feelskek:

@LeFrenchCel they just targeted @Logic55 now , previously they targeted @Efiliste and failed because we knew the image was edited. :feelskek:
It's just funny rn, cus it's the same cunt doing it all

Sticker Laughing GIF by Kiszkiloszki

They think we'll fall into their bs every time lmao

no it's fake it happened to @Efiliste too

IT users are so retarded