Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Ask an Incel" should either allow women as well, or not exist.

I heard ash ended up becoming a pokemon master but idek what that really is? Is that when you defeat the elite 4 and beat the champion?
He beat all the previous elite four champs in a grand tourney all the way up to the galar region. Basically he is the champion of all the regions now up to Galar.

Better not exist

He beat all the previous elite four champs in a grand tourney all the way up to the galar region. Basically he is the champion of all the regions now up to Galar.
Wow, that’s great. So you gotta be champion in all regions to be the pokemon master.

7ialcps1mhl21.jpg

Inviting foids, in any capacity would be an extremely bad idea, doesn't matter if it is a separate forum. Inviting foids general draws the attention of external simpcels that will begin to infiltrate this forum in order to larp as an incel and gain foid attention, this influx could be a huge threat to destabilizing the core of this site. With so many vacancies in the mod position, it would be like playing russian roulette with the type of niggas that will attempt to modmaxx after the komersajj incident, which shows that mods aren't immune to the influence of foids.

At best we can rip on foids more than usual at worse we could be invite eve into our paradise to fuck it up
High IQ take.
Women shouldn't be allowed on incel forums

i was in some "blackpill" subreddits in the past and the worst thing i faced there is toilets.
they will just use the blackpill to make threads like "if the blackpill is biology then shouldn't incels accept that we're going after chads and stpo whining"
let's just keep this forum male only, atleast i have to deal with sex havers males everyday in the job and life and talk to them but my interactions with women are very limited

they have hole brains and can't contribute anything worthwhile anyways. Every time (not just with this forum associated, but with blackpill discussions in general) when confronted with reality, women admit to their degenerate behavior and try to guilt trip others for calling them out

Women don't have the mental ability to understand the blackpill and inceldom. It would be like letting preschoolers go to an economics convention so they could ask the economists anything about macro and microeconomic theory.

Last edited:
Women don't have the mental ability to understand the blackpill and inceldom. It would be like letting preschoolers go to an economics convention so they could ask the economists anything about macro and macroeconomic theory.
Also they're just gonna get harassed here. No blackpiller worth his salt would attempt to engage in productive conversation about inceldom (or anything for that matter) with a hole.

i was in some "blackpill" subreddits in the past and the worst thing i faced there is toilets.
they will just use the blackpill to make threads like "if the blackpill is biology then shouldn't incels accept that we're going after chads and stpo whining"
let's just keep this forum male only, atleast i have to deal with sex havers males everyday in the job and life and talk to them but my interactions with women are very limited
Yup, the only too things foids can too is deny, deflect or diffuse responsibilities,. They will deny the black pill and call us retards, deflect and say that only fuck chads cause we are le toxic or just say that they can't help but be chad exclusive, either way its should be nothing enlightening to even the dumbest incel

The argument was always that women can't be incel. "Ask an Incel" isn't a place for incels. It's for normies. To still say no means the argument isn't simply "Women can't be incel." It becomes "We don't like women. We need to get away from them."

There's a lot of people here who would say "Yes, I do hate women. Yes I do need to get away from them." But these same people don't even wanna represent the community. If the issue is "They'll tear each other apart over a whiff of pussy, there's nothing we can do, nothing will change that," simply having an "Ask an Incel" section is already pissing the purists off.

If you're gonna have an "Ask an Incel," you gotta ask yourself how you wanna be perceived, that's all.
I concur...

Who knows? Maybe a bro can be spared this life if a foid CHOse him because of some revelation found here?

No, because there is no hope of blackpilling women. It's impossible. It's not just about not liking them. At least normie males can be blackpilled. It doesn't matter how we're perceived because of that decision, as the males are still showing up

It becomes "We don't like women. We need to get away from them."
Yes. Because that is what it is. This is one of th few safe havens left on the internet, free of women. This is also in one the last safe spaces for misogyny and incel focused talk. I don't wanna be ranting about my inceldom and have some Becky interrupt me to tell me how bad foids have it.