Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Ask an Incel" is literally cuckoldry and worship.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Because we're giving sexhavers who want our existence to be mopped up by death attention while they ask Inkwelldom Discussed questions.

These thread stats have blown all of my threads + a lot of other inkweller thread stats out of the water jfl...
While there are some blackpiller normies+ in there, this doesn't beat the fact that they're out there being sexhavers while we drown in the massive sea of coom we've saved up from inkwelldom.
It's cucked letting them come on this forum, a place for inkwells to escape the sexhaver world. While we agree and commend the blackpill thinking, we kinda want a private place to discuss inkwell experience related things (sexhavers don't know/expierence our life because they dont have these problems)

It's worship to give the normies so much attention too. 150, even 200 replies withing 32 hours jfl... While we're answering a question, we're really only answering it because they are a sexhaver. We're giving sexhavers more attention ontop of the attention toilets give to them jfl. It's also cuckoldry. It's further cuckoldry because we're essentially science experiments in a white lab at this point. We're the test subjects responding to the tests (questions). They're noting our responses, emotion, and actions amongst all inkwells. jfl, i'm literally a monkey in a lab being an experiment for someone's science report.
Guess what they're going to do after getting their results? Go back to sexhaving.

No one fucking cares about us here. Master, please delete this sub-forum for our sanity...

it's truly over for inkwell's sanity

Yeah no wonder the forum died after it got started. Normies and incels dont mix. Were gonna have to make a new site at this rate.

The elite is already banned from that place.

The fact you have to remind people this is very concerning

@Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle
Would I have gotten field grade for putting this in inkwelldom discussed?

it’s over

@Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle
Would I have gotten field grade for putting this in inkwelldom discussed?

it’s over
It would be ok since it’s related to inceldom and the admins make posts about AAI in ID. Would u like me to move it?

To me the questions are already quite stale, more or less everything has been answered. I think most incels replying are just venting.

Just one of those threads has more posts than nearly all of my threads combined. More, I think; I have yet to add them up. :feelsrope:

The fact that these threads are getting so many replies is proof that most people here are no different than blue pilled normies, if they aren't blue pilled normies already, and normies live rent-free in the heads of most users here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back