Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Ask an Incel" basically takes away the "You can't define Incel policy because no one agrees on it" defense.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I don't really post very often anymore so I don't know if anyone still cares about how this forum/community is perceived. But once upon a time when people would say "The incels believe in this bad thing" defenders would say "You just cherrypicked that. You can never define what incels believe in because every incel is different."

And that's mostly still true? But now we have a place where we're saying "We the incels will now finally answer all your questions." And while that's not exactly the same thing as "Here's what the incels believe in," what someone could do is analyze trends in the answers given in that section and say "This is what Incels.is means to represent itself with. You can't say I'm cherrypicking anymore because I'm sampling from your 'public statements' now."

Fuck arguing with nornies, nothing good comes out of it and they are brainless animals

I mean it's one thing for We Hunted The Mammoth to take our screenshots, we can say "Hey those aren't for you, you can't use those to define us because you don't understand us." But "Ask an Incel" is "words for them." They are the impression we intend to leave on people.

ask incel section is the idea of master and he's the one who wanted this shit even tho a lot of people didn't like what he said

ask incel section is the idea of master and he's the one who wanted this shit even tho a lot of people didn't like what he said
wtf was that faggot thinking

Section didn't last a day before it died.
Over.

wtf was that faggot thinking
he wants more traffic in the forum and more people online.

plus i think having normies and toilets come here and give us questions might be a solution to make the forum appear less "toxic and misogynistic" so FBI doesn't take it down

he wants more traffic in the forum
lmfao is he living off forum traffic jfl :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Might as well panhandle on the streets
plus i think having normies and toilets come here and give us questions might be a solution to make the forum appear less "toxic and misogynistic"
Fuck that bullshit, if normies and other degenerates come to this place we will have another social media shithole with woke agenda censoring anyone they dislike like the fucking cucks they are.
The last thing we want is Jewbook 2.0 of some sort.

Jack Black Yes GIF

he wants more traffic in the forum and more people online.

plus i think having normies and toilets come here and give us questions might be a solution to make the forum appear less "toxic and misogynistic" so FBI doesn't take it down

I'm pretty sure the opposite would happen. And because "Ask an Incel" is the incel community as this forum (supposedly) wants the world to see it, its proverbial "Sunday best," any toxicity there will basically vindicate the naysayers. "See? We went to THEIR forum on THEIR terms and they're STILL posting stuff like this! We are not 'confused' about what the incel is."