Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ask a NEET child prodigy incel, who has a PhD (me) anything

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
I'm a 23 year old NEET. I was a (minorly famous) child prodigy. I have a triple major in engineering, math, physics with a 95% cummulative average and a PhD in computer science. I'm also IEEE published.

I sit home and do nothing all day.

I'm a NEET.

Ask me anything

Last edited:
How long is my dick?

How do you afford NEET life?

What does your ideal gf look like?

What do you think about youngercels/teencels? (16-19)

I hate other people, including other incels.

I think myself superior to everyone.
What I mean is, do you think teencels have no chance? (your opinion)

do u iqmog @RegisterUserName

do u iqmog @RegisterUserName
dont know him

but i scored 200 on ravens-matrix and 160 (max score) on stanford-binet IQ tests when i had to go for mental health evaluation in my early teens

I'm a 23 year old NEET. I was a (minorly famous) child prodigy. I have a triple major in engineering, math, physics with a 95% cummulative average and a PhD in computer science. I'm also IEEE published.

I'm a NEET.

Ask me anything
Fellow 99.9 percenter in terms of IQ?

What I mean is, do you think teencels have no chance? (your opinion)
Depends. I think most people on here are retarded LARPERs with autism (so they're mentalcels) if they can cure their mentalceldom then maybe they have a chance. For the few actual incels here it is actually over.

What kind of ugliness plagues you?

just get a job high iq faggot

How much effort did you put into your studies?
Also same join date

Depends. I think most people on here are retarded LARPERs with autism (so they're mentalcels) if they can cure their mentalceldom then maybe they have a chance. For the few actual incels here it is actually over.
In your opinion, how over is it for a 3/10 face 5'8" Autist like me?

see my other threads

no point

at this point i study for fun, maybe 4-6 hours a day. the rest is just chill and argue with people on discord, flexing my power on them
Why did you decide to go to college if you have no intention of using the pice of paper you attained to build an affluent life?

In your opinion, how over is it for a 3/10 face 5'8" Autist like me?
its over unless ur lying about ur face

or u hit a late puberty
Why did you decide to go to college if you have no intention of using the pice of paper you attained to build an affluent life?
free ride scholarship

+ it was a good cope for me

1. Do you think it is reasonable to reconstruct economics with the theory of Freigeld and implement e-money with constantly counting Demurrage tax?

2. Have you some recommendations for obscure cumflation and lolicon hentai?

1. Do you think it is reasonable to reconstruct economics with the theory of Freigeld and implement e-money with constantly counting Demurrage tax?

2. Have you some recommendations for obscure cumflation and lolicon hentai?

1. i took one course on economics and didnt care for learning it further, so i dont know what ur talking about. talk to me about computer science instead.

2. dont watch that shit

its over unless ur lying about ur face

or u hit a late puberty
I hit puberty at a normal range (11-13). Face and height stopped changing at around 16

I hit puberty at a normal range (11-13). Face and height stopped changing at around 16
cant tell u anyway bro cus i havent seen ur face

if ur white theres still hope

I'm a NEET.

Ask me anything
How realistic is to mine helium-3 on the Moon? Is it possible in next 10 years? Maybe effort and not time is the most important factor and we could make it possible already? Is it really practical?

@f1rem0th Do you think your majors are just a cope? I really don't believe someone would go that far if they had good looks

I'm black
I’m noticing an increase of blackecels and mixedcels here. Looks like they not sticking together in the real world but they’re falling out to places on the Internet like here.

I'm a NEET.

Ask me anything
How possible is to create some form of weak AI which can produce art indistinguishable from what humans do?

I’m noticing an increase of blackecels and mixedcels here. Looks like they not sticking together in the real world but they’re falling out to places on the Internet like here.
Black without BBC or Tyrone = never began.
Also how would having good friends even matter with getting laid when looksism and blackpill exist? Unless I was hyper NT or something

Autism isn't a mental health disorder and it can't be cured, it's a life long neurological disorder.

@f1rem0th Do you think your majors are just a cope? I really don't believe someone would go that far if they had good looks
Some people just enjoy studying and don't do stuff just to get something else. It's like having sex, I imaginr it must be amazing so you do it out of pleasure just for the sake of it.

Do you believe in the Lolocaust?

Do you believe in the Lolocaust?
I personally believe it was heavily exaggerated. It's simple. Enemies of state were arrested in prison camps. It is war time. People die of disease and hunger. There isn't enough food to go around.

Some people just enjoy studying and don't do stuff just to get something else. It's like having sex, I imaginr it must be amazing so you do it out of pleasure just for the sake of it.
It seems like he's overdooing it to cope. Usually people that like studying would just do one thing and get really good at it. Having so many major is not even that useful, it used to be in past but nowadays it would be better if he invested all that time into one or two fields.

How possible is to create some form of weak AI which can produce art indistinguishable from what humans do?
Very possible. In Look into generative adversarial networks

I'm a 23 year old.

I have a triple major in engineering, math, physics with a 95% cummulative average and a PhD in computer science. I'm also IEEE published.

I'm a NEET.

WTF? Does not make any sense. I actually have many many questions.

Are you bullshitting boyo? How come? WTF.

So finishing BSc and PhD takes like 7 years minimum. Did you started university while you were 16?

How did you end up like this? What happened?

I read that many child prodigies get stuck into their juvenile brain forever, their brain develop early and then they slow down or sometimes halt.

Are you like one of those cases?

It seems like he's overdooing it to cope. Usually people that like studying would just do one thing and get really good at it. Having so many major is not even that useful, it used to be in past but nowadays it would be better if he invested all that time into one or two fields.
Not true. Tons of people do triple majors. Especially when the fields are so related together

How do i change the bsod on my windows millennium pc to red?

(Preferably blinking)

WTF? Does not make any sense. I actually have many many questions.

Are you bullshitting boyo? How come? WTF.

So finishing BSc and PhD takes like 7 years minimum. Did you started university while you were 16?

How did you end up like this? What happened?

I read that many child prodigies get stuck into their juvenile brain forever, their brain develop early and then they slow down or sometimes halt.

Are you like one of those cases?
I was pulled out of school as a child around 10 years old. I went to Uni late and finished my triple major early in 3 years (each major is a bachelors, so 4 years- but i did all in 3). Then I did a PhD in 2 years. It is standard to get a PhD in 3-5 years average.

I also interned at companies like Google during my undergrad and PhD.

Not true. Tons of people do triple majors. Especially when the fields are so related together
Engineering, math, physics AND computer science. One of the reason they do that is because people in academy are so disconnect with the market. I would get if it was 2, or 3 in very few exceptions. But 4? Computer science? In a real job you'll be often doing specific things. Yeah you got a phd in computer science, meanwhile a dude that dedicated himself only to computer science will wagemog the shit out of you.

How do i change the bsod on my windows millennium pc to red?

(Preferably blinking)
You'll have to hook the operating system to do this

Windows kernel sets up each logical core IDT with fault handlers. If a fault can't be handled it displays a BSOD.

Windows kernel is ntoskrnl.exe so you'll want to disable PatchGuard and do your hooking somewhere here

Black without BBC or Tyrone = never began.
Also how would having good friends even matter with getting laid when looksism and blackpill exist? Unless I was hyper NT or something
Being NT and a cool stereotype in that communities upholds tradition and the looksism thing would not be in effect. Every college video I used to see from a black social experiment youtuber acted the same and people liked the stereotype so it helps them grow a connection towards getting laid in that moment. Being a stereotype in that community its way easier to get a connection to other races cause that’s all they probably know.

I was pulled out of school as a child around 10 years old. I went to Uni late and finished my triple major early in 3 years (each major is a bachelors, so 4 years- but i did all in 3). Then I did a PhD in 2 years. It is standard to get a PhD in 3-5 years average.

I also interned at companies like Google during my undergrad and PhD.

Holy fuck.

What is the best way to become good at dynamic programming? I'm having really difficult time in this shit. Any suggestion?