Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aside from humans, what is the most cucked creature on earth?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
I think male seahorses because they can get pregnant and give birth.
According this piece of info I copied and pasted from google:

The male that gets pregnant and gives birth.
Seahorse fathers incubate their developing embryos in a pouch located on their tail.
The pouch is the equivalent of the uterus of female mammals.
It contains a placenta, supporting the growth and development of baby seahorses.
When seahorses have sex, the female inserts her ovipositor into the male's brood pouch (an external structure that grows on the body of the male) and deposits her unfertilized eggs into the pouch.
The male then releases sperm into the pouch to fertilize the eggs.

God is the biggest troll in the universe, I swear.
This is cucked and brutal, I seriously pity seahorses ngl.
This is a troons fucking wetdream right here.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_nEA3dtOZs

Last edited:
SoyBooru - Post 48805: animal full_body glasses lips pursed_lips seahorse  soyjak stubble tail variant:nojak yellow_skin

Hyenas? The females are stronger and bigger then the males on average.Hyenas are matriarchal unlike Lions

I forgot to include angler fishs.
You may remember it as that one fish in finding nemo with the lightbulb attached to it's head.
You know, this:
anglerfish.jpg

That's a female, male angler fish do not look like that.
They look like this:
01474009.jpg
and their tiny
q3s0fyyugpqa1.jpg

As for how they reproduce:

When the male finds a desirable mate, he bites onto the female, using specialized jaws designed for mating.
Upon finding a female, the male latches onto her body, often biting her and releasing an enzyme that fuses his tissue with hers.
Over time, the male's body degenerates until only his testes remain, providing sperm for the female's eggs.
With the male permanently attached, the female can then fertilize her eggs when she's ready.
This internal fertilization ensures the survival of the male's genes, as he's essentially become a reproductive organ for the female.

Once fertilized, the female produces a large number of small eggs, which are released into the water.
These eggs are buoyant, floating freely in the ocean until they hatch.
After hatching, anglerfish larvae drift in the ocean currents.
During this stage, they may undergo several transformations before reaching adulthood.
Eventually, they develop the characteristic features of adult anglerfish, including the bioluminescent lure used for hunting prey.

Copied and pasted from chatgpt.