Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asians are looking in the wrong places

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
IMG 20240901 133738

if this chinese fella could bag this HTB/stacylite Arab chick, imagine what kind of chicks a Jap or a korean would.

I've seen lots of coping asians believe that they are less fortunate than menacels yet I see this kind of shit all the time. most chinks are "incels" because they live in western countries and only look for whitefoids.

IMG 20240901 135801 223

the point is asians clearly mog arabs and MENAs yet you only see more and more asians complain about their women and their inceldom as if they had it worse.

brother you're not an incel neither do you look worse than we do. you can literally bag a stacylite from MENA even with your fish looking asian Jay z face, but you choose the "whitu onry" mentality and you pay the toll for being retarded enough to believe that a stacy blonde chick will accept you (like the stunts some OF whores do to get more attention from criterias like yours, asians, a notable example is stpeach and her normie asian bf)
and you pay the toll for being so fucking picky and deluded.

Last edited:
I thought mena foids are mateguarded by islam

What about arabs in the west? They also want white pussy

I thought mena foids are mateguarded by islam
even Islam has it's limitations when it comes to curbing these hoes hypergamy. that's why Talibanians engage in stoning hoes, oldschool way.

even Islam has it's limitations when it comes to curbing these hoes hypergamy. that's why Talibanians engage in stoning hoes, oldschool way.
Brutal @Made in Heaven is this true

What about arabs in the west? They also want white pussy
and they get nothing. MENAs and arabs are repulsive even to curries, a race which arguably has worse looking specimen than they do. no women from any other race fantascize about MENA males. the difference between MENA and asian cels situation is night and day.

Last edited:
Would love to do stoning once a week (in vidya

and they get nothing.
Cope

MENAs and arabs are repulsive even to curries, a race which arguably has worse looking specimen than they do
Indians don't care much about Arabs but simp for Russian and Kike foids, but Pakis fetishize Turkish foids instead :feelskek: So no

Last edited:
What a downgrade from noodle foid to Arab foid

Over.

What a downgrade from noodle foid to Arab foid

Over.
ER vs ER's half Arab brother. His brother is a literal model :lul: Arabs mogg >>>

I'm talking about foids
Exactly. How your children look depends on how the foid you fuck looks like. Arabs foids mogg Noodle whores in that respect

View attachment 1241536
This thread is specifically tailored to disprove these cope studies with a large sample size, yet you post these same studies. so no, not cope. I'm not arguing with azns on this. the proof is already there
I don't care about these Muh dating app data shit :feelstastyman: when none of it get reflected in marriage data. Arabs are mate-guarding their women and also marrying out more from data

Show me any government census data of such

Exactly. How your children look depends on how the foid you fuck looks like.
It's not that black and white, there is nuance to it. Any Asian that reproduces with a ethnicity with caucasoid shifted features will obviously have a higher chance to have better looking children.

Good looking mother does not equal to good looking son too. Genetic recombination and ratios are still a thing. Good looking mother can have IPD flaw, smale frame, lack of nasion protrusion and still look good by most people's standard.

Imo from what I've seen irl Asians are much better looking.

Imo from what I've seen irl Asians are much better looking.
Doesn't matter. A ugly hideous sheboon can give you a Tyrone son than a very cute filipino whore. All that matters is how your children look when choosing a women, nothing else should

So if a ricecel in the west fails to get a white gf, they should instead go for mena foids who are a much smaller minority population wise and also less likely to marry out due to Islam? Just find a needle in a haystack theory

I don't care about these Muh dating app data shit :feelstastyman: when none of it get reflected in marriage data. Arabs are mate-guarding their women and also marrying out more from data
marriage studies prove jackshit you retarded chink :feelstastyman: arab males are busy marrying out
dumpsterdiving and marrying fat dykes and juggernauts in the west, they're not looking for foids like stpeach the way you noodlechuggers do. you don't care about dating apps because you're bluepilled as shit :feelskek::feelsclown:

show me a study or a piece of evidence that showcases foids preferring arabs and MENAS more than azns instead of this cope. I got plenty of studies, proof and cases that proves the opposite.
WqRJjqtZmT A2hcxrmZP7 8r7pxz AOxbISMtysyAMQ

Last edited:
marriage studies prove jackshit you retarded chink :feelstastyman:
I'm a curry muncher, not a chink
arab males are busy marrying out dumpsterdiving and marrying fat dykes and juggernauts in the west,
Cope, Arabs and Turks are slaying in Germany and France
they're not looking for foids like stpeach the way you noodlechuggers do. you don't care about dating apps because you're bluepilled as shit :feelskek::feelsclown:
Marriage and children birth data is the only thing that matters
show me a study or a piece of evidence that showcases foids preferring arabs and MENAS more than azns instead of this cope. I got plenty of studies, proof and cases that proves the opposite.
View attachment 1241565
@WorthlessSlavicShit Do you have any data of this?

I'm a curry muncher, not a chink
as a curry muncher you should be more aware that east asians mog any other race that isn't black/white/latino, including south asians and arabs.
Cope, Arabs and Turks are slaying in Germany and France
yes they're slaying in the literal sense, beheading and stabbing people you mean. posting a pic of a hahw chad who is related to ER proves nothing but selective bias. idc if you're self biased against arabs because they're muslims or shit like that, I don't hate you or hate curries for it because I frankly don't care :feelscomfy:
Marriage and children birth data is the only thing that matters
attraction matters more than marriage. when you say you want government-issued marriage data, you're also being inclusive to all the betabux, oofydoofies and literal cuckolds as well. is that what you're relying on to validate your self bias against a fugly subspecies of homosapiens? :feelsclown:

@WorthlessSlavicShit Do you have any data of this?
I told you you won't find any, I found one in my vault just right of the bat

IMG 20240901 160049

check the exclusion rate for both asian males and mena males, then check for the exclusion rates for mena and curries, you'll find that menas are the closest to curries and just a little tiny bit less excluded than curries.

Last edited:
as a curry muncher you should be more aware that east asians mog any other race that isn't black/white/latino, including south asians and arabs.
Cope. Mogg in what? IQ? South Indian curries and Arabs have equal IQ to chinks
yes they're slaying in the literal sense, beheading and stabbing people you mean
And also slaying in the sense of raping and seducing
idc if you're self biased against arabs because they're muslims or shit like that, I don't hate you or hate curries for it because I frankly don't care :feelscomfy:
No I in general hate muslims, but Arabs are BASED for raping Europeans. All Arabs should form a secular Pan-Arab state and destroy Jews and whites :feelsautistic:
attraction matters more than marriage. when you say you want government- issued marriage data, you're also being inclusive to all the betabux and oofydoofies and literal cuckolds as well. is that what you're relying on to validate your self bias against a fugly subspecies of homosapiens? :feelsclown:
It can't be betabuxxing when you are having more children
I told you you won't find any, I found one in my vault just right of the bat

View attachment 1241582

check the exclusion rate for both asian males and mena males, then check for the exclusion rates for mena and curries, you'll find that menas are the closest to curries and just a little tiny bit less excluded than curries.
Cope study. DNR

Cope. Mogg in what? IQ? South Indian curries and Arabs have equal IQ to chinks
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
damn I thought you had some other opinions that could be valuable but after this you're just fodder man I'm sorry
And also slaying in the sense of raping
bro thinks race attraction is based on which race rapes the most :feelskek:
you can't make this shit up man @kay'

Arabs who don't look white skinned are curry tier

Absolutely lol at Arabcels coping that they are closer to Whites

we're literally the dumbest race after desert african baboons what are you on bro :feelskek:
Nah there were many inventors and advancements, stop coping.

Here's a list

Al-Khwarizmi - Mathematics (Algebra)
Al-Biruni - Mathematics (Trigonometry)
Al-Zahrawi - Medicine (Surgery)
Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen) - Optics
Ulugh Beg - Astronomy (Observatories)
Al-Jazari - Engineering (Mechanical Clocks, Automata)
Ibn Battuta - Geography and Navigation
Jabir Ibn Hayyan (Geber) - Chemistry
Ibn Sina (Avicenna) - Medicine, Philosophy
Al-Farabi - Philosophy, Logic
Al-Razi (Rhazes) - Medicine, Chemistry
Al-Kindi - Philosophy, Mathematics, Astronomy
Al-Ghazali - Theology, Philosophy, Law
Ibn Rushd (Averroes) - Philosophy, Medicine
Ibn Khaldun - Sociology, History, Economics
Al-Idrisi - Geography, Cartography
Omar Khayyam - Mathematics, Astronomy, Poetry
Al-Battani - Astronomy, Mathematics
Arabs were always High IQ merchants all thought History

half of those had persian roots the other half had captured mothers (sabi) from wars and raids. besides the fact that all of them had 90% of their works being consisted of plagiarized, copied and translated materials from whatever scientific text that was available back then :lul:

just check iq databases and surveys, or watch the news, or even better! visit an arab country. go to town man go to town!!! just fucking lol

half of those had persian roots the other half had captured mothers (sabi) from wars and raids. besides the fact that all of them had 90% of their works being consisted of plagiarized, copied and translated materials from whatever scientific text that was available back then :lul:
You might be right but you don't reinvent the wheel. You built up on the per-existing knowledge and technology. Arabs did that
just check iq databases and surveys, or watch the news, or even better! visit an arab country. go to town man go to town!!! just fucking lol
Arabs built many first world countries that mogg

bro thinks race attraction is based on which race rapes the most :feelskek:
you can't make this shit up man @
kay''
@kay'
Ive been seeing alot of arabic comments on kpop insta reels.

Not sure if its a trend, like a passing phase but it seems like hoejabis and sheboons are drooling over koreans.

But also you gotta bear in mind that the average asian looks like a bug eyed insectoid or an effeminate kid.

this chinese dude looks good and hes tall too. Shes wearing heels for her wedding and hes still taller. You guys really underestimate the height pill. Its literally everything.

I still think the average arab mogs the average chink.

But literally every korean reel i see its filled with arab women simping for them.

Maybe this is a passing phase rn.

Ive been seeing alot of arabic comments on kpop insta reels.

Not sure if its a trend, like a passing phase but it seems like hoejabis and sheboons are drooling over koreans.

But also you gotta bear in mind that the average asian looks like a bug eyed insectoid or an effeminate kid.

this chinese dude looks good and hes tall too. Shes wearing heels for her wedding and hes still taller. You guys really underestimate the height pill. Its literally everything.

I still think the average arab mogs the average chink.

But literally every korean reel i see its filled with arab women simping for them.

Maybe this is a passing phase rn.
Do Arabs foids like curries by any chance??