Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Asians are attacking Jews now

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

Black perpetrators were responsible for 69% of physical or verbal assaults, Asians made up 17%, Hispanics accounted for 11% and white attackers committed 3%.
Jfl, never thought I'd see Asians outdo Hispanics in anything involving crimes or other low-inhib behaviour.

Seems like the Jew really has a good reason to fear the Samurai:feelzez:.

There's always a bigger fish, mab. :feelsthink:

lol funny nose people

The Goyim are finally standing up.

And ofc Blacks, as the low-inhib gods they are, did the most damage.

Are Indians and Pakistanis counted as Asians?

Whites are the most kiked race of all as this data shows. Yet kike media will still keep blathering about white antisemitism and white supremacy

Hard to know what Asians the article is referring to. It could mean ethnicities from the Middle East or South Asia. Though I'd be thrilled to find East Asians are backing our fight against the synagogue of Satan. Jews sow the seeds for their destruction when they stir up drama and make it about themselves. No one's playing their game anymore. Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Arabs—we've had enough of Jewish subversion.
Yeah, it could be just the Muslim groups pushing it up. South Asians should by now be officially counted as Asians in the US, so this could be just Pakistanis and other SA Muslims pushing this up, but, as far as I know, Middle Easterners are still officially "white" there. So, either SA Muslims brutally low-inhibmog the ME ones (since the white rate is so tiny even with MEs included), or there are some non-Muslims involved in this as well.

Also, East Asians in the US seem to be paifully left wing on average, especially so in NYC, with people in those circles seeing Jews as "white colonizers" because of Israel, so, that could be the factor in this as well.

The Goyim are finally standing up.

And ofc Blacks, as the low-inhib gods they are, did the most damage.

Are Indians and Pakistanis counted as Asians?
Thank God for low inhib gods

Good. Let's go boys

Jfl, never thought I'd see Asians outdo Hispanics in anything involving crimes or other low-inhib behaviour.

Seems like the Jew really has a good reason to fear the Samurai:feelzez:.
Whenever even us chinkocels have had enough of ur shit, u kno u done fucked up fr, mang

tco_-_2021-11-15T102816.109.jpg