Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asiancels are reaching volcel status

Avoidant

Avoidant

Banned
-
If you really are an asiancel, it's because you are short or ugly, not because of your race

fiQWUE9.jpg

uOGtfvO.png

Asiancels are reaching volcel status

hmm when will curries reach volcel status ?

Most asian don't look good. There's like 10-15 % that are decent to good looking and are haloed by the kpop/kdrama aura.

White>White-Latino>Asian>Light skin blacks>Latino-Amerindian>Latino-Black>Black>Curry in attractiveness to women on average

kpop celebrities are the gook equivalent of Chad

Also... it very much depends on which country you originate from, don't put all asian guys under the same banner. Korean and chinese can be very good looking, BUT japanese, philippinos etc. are usualy straight up truecels.

Yeah. Every asian men is like a K-POP artist. The same way that every birracial child is like Jeremy Meeks.

Pasteleiro said:
Yeah. Every asian men is like a K-POP artist. The same way that every birracial child is like Jeremy Meeks.

They’re talking about goodlooking Asians and k pop stars. Not an ugly guy like me.

Pasteleiro said:

Mega cope, and every white guy is like Brad Pitt

They are talking about normal asian guy they see in everyday life, not even the kpop artists

Avoidant said:
Mega cope, and every white guy is like Brad Pitt

They are talking about normal asian guy they see in everyday life, not even the kpop artists

Yeah dude, femoids love that "hobgoblin" on the left in the photo of Yoyo's sig.

What is this agenda you push with every thread? You are like eurasian tiger except reverse lmao

Not asian. But when girls say cute Asian guys, they are referring to the Korean boys who can pass off as traps. http://2sao.vietnamnetjsc.vn/2013/05/16/15/40/phat-sot-voi-anh-chang-cosplay-thanh-my-nhan_5.jpg most of my friends look like this.

Raiden said:
Not asian. But when girls say cute Asian guys, they are referring to the Korean boys who can pass off as traps. http://2sao.vietnamnetjsc.vn/2013/05/16/15/40/phat-sot-voi-anh-chang-cosplay-thanh-my-nhan_5.jpg most of my friends look like this.

Very accurate... The new wave of liberal females fucking love borderline trap kpop Chads they can turn into their submissive bitches.

ropecel said:
Very accurate... The new wave of liberal females fucking love borderline trap kpop Chads they can turn into their submissive bitches.

Yeah, what pisses me off is that they have to put in 0 work other than having a good face hair and staying skinny.

Raiden said:
Yeah, what pisses me off is that they have to put in 0 work other than having a good face hair and staying skinny.

Meh you'd be surprised what the kpop guys do. A lot of them wear fakeup and have to spend a decent amount of time on hair.

Honestly pretty sad. curries and ricecels used to be brothers in inceldom, whenever a female would say the race she dislikes the most it would either be rice or curry. but now they are ascending  :'(

Wow I saw something today with a hot, prime girl that confirmed Just Be Asian in 2018

I'll post it when I get home

Wow I saw something today with a hot, prime girl that confirmed Just Be Asian in 2018

I'll post it when I get home
pics? This post is already troll enough

hmm when will curries reach volcel status ?

When Hollywood decides to use more Indian actors. Or when curries like Nav make music that's listened to unironically by yts.

Inceldom is never because of race, that's just ethnicope.

White>White-Latino>Asian>Light skin blacks>Latino-Amerindian>Latino-Black>Black>Curry in attractiveness to women on average
JFL @ believing that pure white > white latino.
being "Mediterranean" is rather an added bonus here and most girls are super attracted to their olive skin, jet black hair and full head of hair.

asian is too high on your list, lightskin black mogs them to oblivion

When Hollywood decides to use more Indian actors. Or when curries like Nav make music that's listened to unironically by yts.

This tbh, the media(i.e. movies/ads) determine the SMV of a race.

Sure, buddy. Asian males still have the lowest response rates on most dating sites, and there's a similar screenshot floating around with the exact opposite statements.

Asians should have no trouble getting women if they're at least 5/10 and average height

As long as you look like a K-Pop star then it applies.

I see a lot of Asians with gfs where I'm from.

Too bad curries are known just for STEM shit stereotypically

Asians have neotenous faces and look like they're permanently 13. Attractive to immature teenagers, but will be and are cucked by DOM looking Chads and Tyrones.

Asians have neotenous faces and look like they're permanently 13. Attractive to immature teenagers, but will be and are cucked by DOM looking Chads and Tyrones.
I have been told by acquaintances that I could pass for a 13-year-old. I'm in my twenties. :/

Cope white people all the look the same tbh.

All the young jail Bait white girls want asian cock now.

Screenshot 20180308 210137

Cope white people all the look the same tbh.

All the young jail Bait white girls want asian cock now.

View attachment 3515
Whites have red hair, blond hair, brown hair, black hair. Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, gray eyes. Straight hair, curly hair, pale skin, olive skin, beards, no beards... Brow ridges, tall noses, short noses...

Yeah all whites look the same... Keep coping boyo.

Only white girls that want Asian men are those poisoned by feminism. They go after Asians as they want a little boy they can control. Not a Dom Chad.

Whites have red hair, blond hair, brown hair, black hair. Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, gray eyes. Straight hair, curly hair, pale skin, olive skin, beards, no beards... Brow ridges, tall noses, short noses...

Yeah all whites look the same... Keep coping boyo.

Only white girls that want Asian men are those poisoned by feminism. They go after Asians as they want a little boy they can control. Not a Dom Chad.

Please girls that want asian men are prefect waifu. They watch anime and want to lead that life.

Cumcels are doomed they are gonna get breeded out of existence by the Jews for the atrocities they did in ww2.

Media hypersexualize asian woman and BBC amd white are too stupid to see that their race is getting out breeded.

Please girls that want asian men are prefect waifu. They watch anime and want to lead that life.

Cumcels are doomed they are gonna get breeded out of existence by the Jews for the atrocities they did in ww2.

Media hypersexualize asian woman and BBC amd white are too stupid to see that their race is getting out breeded.
Whites breed mostly with other whites, and you can't see the future breh. Just look at the past.

I'd say: White>White-Latino (Like Enrique Iglesias is what I assume this is)>Light Skin Black>Latino Ameridian>Latino-Black>Black>Asian>Curry

If you get 10/10 chads of all races, I'm pretty sure that's how it'd go down.

How about middle eastern? Updated with kebabs

White>White-Latino>Asian>Light skin blacks>Latino-Amerindian>Latino-Black>Black>Kebab/Arab>Curry in attractiveness to women on average

Omg that makes a lot of sense.

Cope white girls breed everyone.
Look at interracial dating statistics breh, data supports my arguments. If anything it is Asian women that are breeding everyone.