Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian women are the ugliest women on earth

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
when they young they the bomb .Imagine those nice sweet tight pussies and youthful chink skin and shieeeet,its amazing bra

Fast forward to 30's 40's and the begin looking like scare crows. Some of the them are still the bomb no doubt but too many look like shit at the age and above 40 look like fucking monkeys

who got that meme of the white normie and his rice foid, thats what those fucking old hags look like.

i see white LTN's rice maxxing, honestly the would be better off with a South American mullata, black foid or curry foid because once the rice is above 30 she becomes ugly

*Negresses & currywhores have entered the chat*

asia is huge

what part are you talking about

IMG 2153

Alright Mr.Smartass, doesn't change their objective ranking
what objective ranking? And yeah i said rice are the bomb when young.

on average black women are uglier

Yet the most desired in the west

white women age the absolute worst though

white women age the absolute worst though
lol yes those who smoke and sun tan alot have fucked up skin like really dried rasin kind of skin its brutal. Some age gracefully though

nigga every girl looks ugly in their 40s

what are you trying to say
cope nigga. Some women are still fire even into their early 60's

Most Curries have Abo influence on them
If any man is race mixing why would he choose an abo-curry? Obviously not abo foids like duh obvious

*Negresses & currywhores have entered the chat*
Niggerfoids are the ugliest ones. Curryfoid are hundred of millions, some look good, and other have lightskin. But niggerfoids, just the black of It It corrupts the beauty and good facial structure that she may have.

If any man is race mixing why would he choose an abo-curry? Obviously not abo foids like duh obvious
Why can't you stay on topic? jfl, your nigbrain is really showing now. :feelsEhh:
Niggerfoids are the ugliest ones. Curryfoid are hundred of millions, some look good, and other have lightskin. But niggerfoids, just the black of It It corrupts the beauty and good facial structure that she may have.
Water

Best looking Currywhores pass as sandwhore

You have millions of black foids in Morocco especially in the north

Sheboons are uglier

Why can't you stay on topic? jfl, your nigbrain is really showing now. :feelsEhh:
What the fuck are you talking with your low IQ white trash mind?

But niggerfoids, just the black of It It corrupts the beauty and good facial structure that she may have.
Its not like they have a good facial structure anyways. They would in fact look even uglier with light skin

Sheboons are uglier
Produce better sons than hapas. At least the sons will impregante snow bunnies, beaner foids, black foids, rice foids etc etc etc.

What will hapas impregnate?

People think short term only of their own dick but ignore the future like if the children are male hapas then its almost 90% ovER for them

You're wrong. They're the best-looking ethnic foids, but that's their only value, being eye candy. If you look passed that, you'll realize they're literal incel/whore factories. Even sheboons are a better mating choice than noodlewhorea.

Its not like they have a good facial structure anyways. They would in fact look even uglier with light skin
Even the moggers among them have their beautiful facial structure destroyed by their skin colour.

Of foids, dumbass

You mutts really are insufferable & low-IQ jfl
True but its not our fault really, we are just a product of this degenerate world. Atleast I will try to IQmaxx unlike OP, that is my only option

True but its not our fault really, we are just a product of this degenerate world. Atleast I will try to IQmaxx unlike OP, that is my only option
You're high-IQ, but on average you guys are lower IQ

And tbh, I feel bad for Mutts & HAPAs, parents should consider how their racemixing choices will impact their kids mentally.

I just think OP is a faggot

Not million, nigga what you smoking
He's got the most dogshit takes on race & stuff also

There's not "millions" of Niggers/Negresses in Morocco, it's just some there are mixed with them due to the slave-trade iirc
yet all your threads are shit
Meanwhile, I have tons of them in must-read

You also do far more racebait jfl
, nonsence white trailer park trash threads
Ok, ghettoo nigger-tier IQ

You're wrong. They're the best-looking ethnic foids, but that's their only value, being eye candy. If you look passed that, you'll realize they're literal incel/whore factories. Even sheboons are a better mating choice than noodlewhorea.
is it so dangerous to breed with noodle foids in that serious kind of way? Like alot of the offspring are genetic trash?

is it so dangerous to breed with noodle foids in that serious kind of way? Like alot of the offspring are genetic trash?
Yes, just look at how most HAPAs look

He's got the most dogshit takes on race & stuff also

There's not "millions" of Niggers/Negresses in Morocco, it's just some there are mixed with them due to the slave-trade iirc

Meanwhile, I have tons of them in must-read

You also do far more racebait jfl

Ok, ghettoo nigger-tier IQ
Where will you ever find good threads like mine? Thats why you are here .

Just because the mods like your Amerimutt trailer trash logic and are dazzled by your cheap qoutes and sources and pin your threads in must read doesnt mean your are smart it just means they like your trailer trash rubbish