Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian women always date white men

Asian women always date sub5 white men

chad white men go for their own kind

tale as old as time

Asian women always date sub5 white men

chad white men go for their own kind
People have told me in the past that white guys love Asian girls. In reality it's the Asian whores that literally pray at the alter of white fags:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
White man can date 10 noodles at once

Always, always, always. Every Asian woman has a White partner. Maybe even just a membership in a White man's harem. In San Francisco, any tall White man can date a new Asian woman every month while Asian men rot. I've seen it with my own eyes. It's unreal.

I'm not even Asian but this shit pisses me off.

Always, always, always. Every Asian woman has a White partner. Maybe even just a membership in a White man's harem. In San Francisco, any tall White man can date a new Asian woman every month while Asian men rot. I've seen it with my own eyes. It's unreal.
SF was where Japan signed the peace treaty after WWII a.k.a. their unconditional surrender. Coincidence? Coping chinks and gooks don't want to accept it but imperial Japan was the only force holding back complete cumskin domination of Asia. When they surrendered effectively all of Asia surrendered and has been the white man's cumdump ever since.

People have told me in the past that white guys love Asian girls. In reality it's the Asian whores that literally pray at the alter of white fags:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
it's white fever not yellow fever tbh but we're not allowed to judge foid behavior of course :feelswhat:
Yellow fever is a meme term noodle whores came up with to pretend white men want them when the truth is that any white guy fucking an Asian is usually either 1. Low value or 2. Using her as fuck meat until he marries a white woman. I made a thread about this, where a noodlewhore was complaining how white men would fuck her then go get wuit3 GFs.
This is why I advocate for ricecels to fully abandon noodlwhores, because the truth is noodlewhores have already abandoned ricecels in every way possible, the only thing holding these women back is thay there's not e

I wish I could get a noddle whore my current onitis is a noodle and she has a boyfriend :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I thought your oneitis was a half African half aboriginal foid

A noddle dating a good looking white man, what a surprise

If you give noodles the option they'll go white, that's just a fact. The only chance rices have is going back to a time where noodles had no option but rice men.

Unfortunately that's absolutely impossible nowadays and they accept easily whathever is imposed on them.

Dating asian "women" is such an obvious desperate move, its always the ugly low-status white men dating them, they failed at getting Stacy so they had to settle down with Xing Li.

If you give noodles the option they'll go white, that's just a fact. The only chance rices have is going back to a time where noodles had no option but rice men.

Unfortunately that's absolutely impossible nowadays and they accept easily whathever is imposed on them.
All Asian countries should go full NK.

Obviously there are cases of chads and chadlites with noodlewhores but they are definitely the small minority.

Its always the low to mid tier white males. Closet racists. Closet homo/pedophile.

Obviously there are cases of chads and chadlites with noodlewhores but they are definitely the small minority.

Its always the low to mid tier white males. Closet racists. Closet homo/pedophile.
We ricecels need to start a He Man Woman Haters Club directed against noodlewhores.

Whitecel cope