Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Asian staceylite declares her love for black men

DangerBadger

DangerBadger

KHHV blackcel

Just thought I'd post this here since I haven't seen this video posted anywhere on this site.

JBB strikes again!

JBB deniers on suicide watch

KARA_BO%C4%9EA_pepe.jpg

Lifefuel for niggers

"Stacylite"

This is what that noodlewhore looks like before plastic surgery

health-care-concept-closeup-face-260nw-1033792375.jpg

>stacylite

Take off the makeup and she looks like an ugly ass chink

1614652973119 0

She ain't talking about ugly niggers, she's probably talking about someone like Meeks or Tyson Beckford.

i think there's a certain phenotype for noodlewhores who go for black men.

Cool story, but she ain't talking about blackcels

She's virtue signaling. She's Tyrone only and if there's no Tyrone, she'll date a white guy over any blackcel or ricecel.

LIFEFUEL FOR BLACKCELS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

trust female behaviour not female words, has she ever dated a black guy?

trust female behaviour not female words, has she ever dated a black guy?
This. So many noodlewhores repeat BLM BLM all the time, but they only date white dudes.

JBB strikes again!

JBB deniers on suicide watch
Damn you found one noodle who's for blacks against the millions who are into whites and ACTUALLY dates them and you are shouting JBB JBB? typical trying to ascend cherrypicking tbh. I am telling you that youll do anything to defend your fetish. And before you go muh brazil, here in Algeria niggas and dark skinned dudes are seen as poor ugly and trash and no one dates them.

I'm kind of surprised that there are pigskins who are mad here.

I thought you guys didn't want to race mix anyway?

20210122 185144

@Capable_Onion on point

It ain't me that's for sure.

View attachment 431240
yeah, there's something weird going on here lately that i don't understand.
i don't know who is my enemy and who is not.
i think i have to take a break until this stop asian hate thing blows over.

she is just virtue signaling lmao, Asians worship the ground white people step on thats why blacks hate them so much and see them as a lesser and more beta race kek.

yeah, there's something weird going on here lately that i don't understand.
i don't know who is my enemy and who is not.
i think i have to take a break until this stop asian hate thing blows over.
Sorry if this suifuel for you. There's definitely more Asian foids that would prefer Asian over black. I've known some that prefer Asian men, never met one that preferred black.

Last edited:
Sorry of this suifuel for you. There's definitely more Asian foids that would prefer Asian over black. I've known some that prefer Asian met never met one that preferred black.
Most noodlewhores wouldn't touch a nigger with a 20 foot pole.

Most noodlewhores wouldn't touch a nigger with a 20 foot pole.
Yeah, it really doesn't get any harder for black men than trying to approach an Asian woman. Black normies would have a WAY better chance at trying to approach a white stacylite than an Asian 4/10.

This is a standard noodlewhore, not a "Staceylite". If you walk to any university, you can see 50 of these whores within a minute.

She’s talking about Tyrone not an ugly black male.

View attachment 431240
you are obsessed
Sorry if this suifuel for you. There's definitely more Asian foids that would prefer Asian over black. I've known some that prefer Asian men, never met one that preferred black.
also this
Is it me or do they copy white girls? like with their westernized names, haircuts, white basic bitch cloths etc.
you aren't wrong us housechinks even have anglo names aka andrew yang

STACYLITE? GREYCEL :feelsree:

Just another proof that niggers are the biggest fakecels on this site.

If I use this logic ugly guys can get girls see look at this picture I found. This is proof you inkwells personality is the problem:

main-qimg-0cd43a446efa243beb0a76736c43ddb6

This forum is very low iq and will use cherry picking and anecdotal evidence when it suits them. They are really no different from normies. More reasons to be a full blown misanthrope.
You better be consistent with your logic.

You see this @Tiredpoorcel @Detro @NothinButAComedy

forgot more but whatever.

Black guys can get the "forbidden fruit" treatment by the minority of the most rebellious white/sometimes asian foids, but they're generally Tyrones so who cares.

What are you trying to say exactly?
They take a video or pictures of some women liking black men as proof of JBB etc. Then I tell them if we apply this logic then I can find videos and pictures of women with short, Asian or ugly men saying this is proof that it’s the inkwell personality.

They provide no stats but a cherrypicked video. They use anecdotal evidence when it suits them, I said this in my quote.

They take a video or pictures of some women liking black men as proof of JBB etc. Then I tell them if we apply this logic then I can find videos and pictures of women with short, Asian or ugly men saying this is proof that it’s the inkwell personality.

They provide no stats but a cherrypicked video. They use anecdotal evidence when it suits them, I said this in my quote.
Replace they with @trying to ascend

Replace they with @trying to ascend
I never cherry-picked, I shown actual data proving that blacks have more sex than whites, therefor they are less likely to be incel, so blackcel = more likely to be fakecel

I never cherry-picked, I shown actual data proving that blacks have more sex than whites, therefor they are less likely to be incel, so blackcel = more likely to be fakecel
Your data is cherrypicked among other data that EVERYONE gave you

Your data is cherrypicked among other data that EVERYONE gave you
No, its not cherry-picked, every data show that blacks in USA have more sexual partners in average than whites, and that they lose their virginity earlier

Why has this forum taken so long to accept JBB. Oh yeah because that fakecel Colvin used to be out here spamming Tyrone only.

She's a 5 at best. Take off that fakeup and she prolly be a 4.

JBB is faker and gayer than a 3 dollar bill.