Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian Roastie Says Height doesn't Matter

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Lol do I even have to explain how shes retarded....roasties love using the "apex" and "just bro fallacy"

Hey But Then Again Women Aren't To Smart ......Meme Gender

Last edited:
Jist be a KPOP star bro. Just be attractive bro.

Someone post that pic when some holes mocked a manlet Chad they found in real life, that faggot werewolf from twilight.

Just not be white is law

I hate tiktok culture and normies. Hope they all die. In GTA

brutal kpoppill

Someone post that pic when some holes mocked a manlet Chad they found in real life, that faggot werewolf from twilight.

Taylor Lautner lol faggot werewolf

Just be a rich famous guy with a good face and at least 5'7. I hate foids so much. :feelskek:

pOSm3gVzdPHHRnBBlWGRqydDJ5kv5yD-HeZEBO7PMKE.jpg

Just be in a boy band bro

The worst part about this is 5'7 is literally average male height in South Korea. So it's literally "just be top 1% facial attractiveness and statusmaxxed af just to get away with being average height" as proof that height doesn't matter

That proved absolutely nothing

Kpop stars are ricecels who were smart enough to surgerymax and statusmax. I'm built the same as these guys but my face is fucked.
cope, cant be a cel if you are a kpop star

I knew what would happen in the video before I clicked srs.

Height doesn't matter if you have good looks, voice and NT.

Just be a rich famous guy with a good face and at least 5'7. I hate foids so much. :feelskek:

pOSm3gVzdPHHRnBBlWGRqydDJ5kv5yD-HeZEBO7PMKE.jpg
That is the undeniable proof for faggots who claim face over height.

It's the same for actors : their height doesn't matter nearly as much as it does for normal people because the public mostly see them on photographs or on a digital screen.

You can't really tell how tall someone is from a picture. In fact, it leaves room for imagination which plausibly even increases the appeal, as females can imagine these guys very tall.

Bet she has a 6'2 bf

Imagine using men with average height to prove that height doesn't matter JFL

Tbh, there needs to be a social rule that you can't use famous people as an example in order to prove a point about physical attractiveness in general.

It's true that status affects SMV, and there is truth to be found about attractiveness by using the example of celebrities, but the way it's usually used is misleading and counterproductive.

fucking noodlewhores, i wanna fucking curb stomp them on a rock solid concrete