Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Asian observation in the gym

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was at the gym last night I noticed an attractive noodlewhore working out. Nothing unusual. Later I see a normie rice at the bumbell rack. He looked good enough to get an Asian gf or wife but probably not good enough to get a white girl. Didn’t think too much about him either and continued my workout. When I was doing cardio on the treadmill I saw the noodle white coke up to the ricecel and they left together. Funny thing is that was the first time I saw them together. White couples always either workout together or rendezvous every now and then to check on each other for whatever reason. I had no idea these Asian people were a couple. I think the guy should orbit his noodlewore at the gym because the way things are now, she might strike up a conversation with a white guy and dump him.

female in gyms are just distraction

Big city cel.
No not really. Gym isn’t even that big. It’s cheap so lots of young people and young women are generally more attractive. My theory anyway.

This idea that even when you have a girlfriend you need to constantly guard her from other men is abhorrent to me. This is why monogamy used to work so well, men didn't have to worry about such bullshit, they could just focus on being good providers and citizens. Rather than needing to fight over mates like a bunch of apes.

This idea that even when you have a girlfriend you need to constantly guard her from other men is abhorrent to me. This is why monogamy used to work so well, men didn't have to worry about such bullshit, they could just focus on being good providers and citizens. Rather than needing to fight over mates like a bunch of apes.

I had no idea these Asian people were a couple.
It's not an accident you got this impression. Maybe the guy was unaware, but if you thought she was single, this was calculated on the part of the girl. Women are constantly aware of their portrayal of their relationship status: note how the White girls' movements made it clear they were attached. Asian women are a different breed. They take every opportunity to distance themselves from Asian men in public, even their own boyfriends...just in case there's better and Whiter around the corner.

Last edited:

It's not an accident you got this impression. Maybe the guy was unaware, but if you thought she was single, this was calculated on the part of the girl. Women are constantly aware of their portrayal of their relationship status: note how the White girls' movements made it clear they were attached. Asian women are a different breed. They take every opportunity to distance themselves from Asian men in public, even their own boyfriends...just in case there's better and Whiter around the corner.
They are embarassed to be seen with ricemen :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I dont go to gym I would kms if I went to places like that

I train at home

She is ashamed to be seen with an asian in public, she will change him for a white boy as soon as she has a chance

I agree. We need sharia law and cover up foids

Rice couples ignore each other when it comes to work.