Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian guy gets cucked by white man. Noodlwhore gives her number right infront of Asian boyfriend

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chang Longwang
@VideoGameCoper
@DarkStar
@VersoffenerAssi

she looks like a fucking creature created in a bio lab :lul:

so brutal for this ricecel :feelsbadman: + he doesn't look subhuman by asian standards

she looks like a fucking creature created in a bio lab :lul:
Not the most attractive noodlewhore i must say. Notice how she played with her hair alot at the end, she got really excited. Poor guy.

Not JFL but btutal or blackpill tag

Whituru cockuuru onury

The guy sounds like a fag. If ricecels can’t even stand up to cumskin fags there’s no hope

No one has it harder than ricecels not even pajeets, they can atleast arrangedmarriagemaxx

i wish i could do this and racemix with her

whitecel cope

Yes, imagine what kind of an abomination of a child you would have if you racemixed with her.
Screenshot 20240810 192255 2

The brutality of this one is off the charts

I'm so sorry Asian dudes.. These fucking women of all races are just scum of the earth..

Where does someone find a decent woman? Fucking joke.

Guys who accept this sort of shit or try to cuck other guys are the worst niggers imaginable. I hate them more than i could ever hate women or anything else.

MULTICULTURALISM IS HORRIFIC.

I'm so sorry Asian dudes.. These fucking women of all races are just scum of the earth..

Where does someone find a decent woman? Fucking joke.
Maybe in Afghanistan.