Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian girls in china literally have no regards for racism so they speak the truth

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoYK21SMgrQ&ab_channel=GabfromChina

Basically someone goes around china and ask local girls what race they find most attractive with pictures that represent each, to no surprise they prefer white men as top and black men and curries on bottom simply because they think their skin color was too dark :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelskek: You wont see girls in any countries talking like this only in China where people don't give a fuck about getting canceled :lul:

Over for currycels and blackcels cant asiamaxx

blackcels cant asiamaxx

I've always believed that being in a room studying on a mutual, intellectual level with East Asian males is superior to pandeirng to holes.

So tired of noodlewhore worship, so tired of all of this race related shit. incel is incel is incel
no one here worships noodlewhores, but many bluepilled chubby gamers on reddit do

The guy at 11:10 coping

The guy at 11:10 coping
The thing is he even knows, when the interviewer asked what he think girls preferred he said probably the opposite of what he perfers :feelskek:

i love it at 6 mins 12 seconds a chinescel picks up an uber eats as she is cherry picking chads, it is literally a chad for every race and they are nit picking between them lol they are all chad

do you want chad 1, chad 2, chad 3, chad 4, chad 5, chad 6, chad 7, chad 8, chad 9, etc etc

why doesnt she pick the chinesecel doing ubereats behind her lol

Last edited:
basically
its laughable
NOT ONE OF THE MEN THEY HAD TO "PICK" FROM WOULD GO OUT WITH THEM

they are so unaware they where nit picking the chads of different colours when not one of the 8 would go out with them

its a hilarious lack of self awareness, also not one said well i would'nt have a chance with these men so whats the point.

If I was given a choice of ebony stacey, white stacey, chinese stacey, japanese stacey etc etc etc

my reply

NONE BECAUSE I KNOW ITS A FANTASY AND NONE WOULD GO FOR ME AND THE RELATIONSHIP WOULD BE TOO ONE SIDED

So tired of noodlewhore worship, so tired of all of this race related shit. incel is incel is incel
All of the data from the various dating apps as well as anecdotal observations suggests that men of color are strongly discriminated against in dating.

In America, being a man of color in of itself is a strike.
Ethnic, short, and poor = All three strikes

Being white is a blessing from God

God made muhamad white and he is the final prophet:what:
God made Jesus white and he is the messiah:what:
God made Adam black and he cursed all of mankind:feelsree:

Only watched the first 5 minutes and again, it proves noodles have no loyalty - only 1 of them so far has picked an Asian guy as their top choice and even she seemed to equally prefer one of the other guys. The white image is heavily photoshopped too - whites look more bland in real life, whereas in that image they really upped the contrast, satured the image to make his eyes more blue, he obviously has dyed blonde hair - basically trying to be as aryan as possible

Ridiculous at 5:20 when the woman picks the japanese guy as her least favourite, saying his feaures are ugly, of course using the usually insult of asian men being "girly" - I mean, how can she say his features are inferior to other races, when this guy has the exact same features as her?

Would she also be willing to admit she is inferior scum to other races of women, too? Most noodles aren't...they actually believe they're the opposite...that they're hotter than all other races (they're ultra-narcissistic)

Edit: and damn, the fat bitch at 10:00 said she'd rule out that guy too, since he's Japanese...yeah, Japanese have committed war crimes...but whites & blacks have committed way more war crimes in Asia. Likewise, a Japanese guy in the 21st century is far less racist to Chinese than any other race - whites, blacks, indians or arabs...

Proves that Chinese women are absolute garbage

But no one even like to admit that Chinese chicks have no shape or thick and built like mannequins, slim asf. I will never understand why my bros would even let Chinese chicks determine them when they can at least still get with an otherwise well fed curvy brown chick. American Asians are hotter anyway.