Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asian girls asked what countries have hot guys (ricecels please stay away)

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★
life fuel for blackcels at 2:40

London is now a country??? wow i did not know

JFL stupid bitch

Translation: "I've studied the white Chad in all his natural habitats via Youtube, and I believe England would be the ideal location to hunt one. Some day I dream of moving there and getting stuffed."

That whole video is racepill incarnate. I love the way every rice foid can admit openly that gooks are inherently ugly and how whites have "more defined features" but everyone in the West has to virtue signal and pretend it isn't actually true. Gooks have the worst facial structures by far objectively.

Any coper who claims Koreans are "superior" to other SEAcels is crazy. These girls look exactly like Chinese and they look terrible.

Last edited:
Not 1 single asian country mentioned and this video is taken from south korea ,the kpop capital of the world where the most asian prettyboys reside.also JFL @ 1:31

Not 1 single asian country mentioned and this video is taken from south korea ,the kpop capital of the world where the most asian prettyboys reside.
Because adult women don’t want some pretty boy feminine twink. Those kpop fags wear make up

Damn they're ugly

JBB proven once again.

look at these kpop clowns

jfl at these things just look at them, why dont they just castrate themselves?

noodlewhores see them as clowns or jesters, while they get wet thinking about chad

Why you fucking lying:feelshaha::feelswhat: more like are tall and have great facial structure. Koreans faces are flat as a pancake

what a bunch of fucking faggots. why do they do this?

foids pressure them into doing it, its the only way they think they can appeal to foids

when you ask foids about kpop stars:

"wow he so hot, (proceeds to suck chads dick) seriously he's not feminine or anything" teehee

All those brutal nose pills. @Riceman was right.

Felt happy when 0:20 said that she likes English guys
Was destroyed by her reasoning
(even if my nose wasn't fucked it wouldn't make a difference though)

Nope lol.
Another Blackpill from the video. Personality only matters for sexual attraction if you’re good looking. Cucktears BTFO

did you forget personality = looks

I don’t want anything to do with Korea.

View attachment 98869
Any coper who claims Koreans are "superior" to other SEAcels is crazy. These girls look exactly like Chinese and they look terrible.
I think east asian tend to discriminate southeast asian
jfl they think they are superior but kneel in the presence of whitey chad kek

Last edited:
Not 1 single asian country mentioned and this video is taken from south korea ,the kpop capital of the world where the most asian prettyboys reside.also JFL @ 1:31
Like most Asian countries, i hear feminism isn't a thing there but women don't tend to date or marry. i know korea has communities of single women that band up together to prevent rape.

I'm not a ricecel but can someone explain why the appeal? I'm assuming it's because it's a minority.

I would like to know what countries she says without watching the video...
Is there TLDW version for people like me that get triggered by these types of videos?

Found another video about korean women willing to date foreign men! So many blackpills I can’t cope :feelskek::feelstastyman:

even homosexuals here in the Philippines want him too

I don’t even need to watch this to know what they are gonna say

Welcome to the 64 cucktears users lurking. please enjoy the blackpills. No need to get salty :blackpill::feelzez:

Like most Asian countries, i hear feminism isn't a thing there but women don't tend to date or marry. i know korea has communities of single women that band up together to prevent rape.
not settling less than chad is an idea exists cross culturally and it its the best predictor of how "progressive" the country has become

Any Asian would've already have seen this a thousand million times. Nothing unexpected, just makes me even more mad. Gooks need to start putting their whores in place ASAP. Too bad we're just too much of a beta to do so (me included, I only type shit here).

Notice how almost all these roasties mention White countries except for one BBC loving thot mentioning black males. Also, one foid outright mentions that european males are better looking than asian males.

In the judgement day, all foids traitorous to their races will be harshly judged by saints of their respective races. Cho for ricefoids,. Brevik for whitefoids, ER for hapafoids, don't know about curry and blacks.

View attachment 98869

Translation: "I've studied the white Chad in all his natural habitats via Youtube, and I believe England would be the ideal location to hunt one. Some day I dream of moving there and getting stuffed."

That whole video is racepill incarnate. I love the way every rice foid can admit openly that gooks are inherently ugly and how whites have "more defined features" but everyone in the West has to virtue signal and pretend it isn't actually true. Gooks have the worst facial structures by far objectively.

niggers have the worst facial features.
Asians just have plump waffle mix like ones but it's only when it's a 100% gook is it a death sentence.
And yes, but koreans have proportionately better looking people than SEA.

Asian women like refined facial features because they want the regality of variance in their personal circle of association. It implies that they too are sculpted/ refined/ elegant. Angularity is the ultimate physioindicator of being edgy/ swift reflexed/ domineering/ etc.
Appearance is only halo-affiliation, but they are not directly correlative of the qualities our primal mentalities feel are associated with them.
Pragmatically, people would get with someone who might have a thicker negro skull in selecting a human mate. But because we ascribe more value over to impressions rather than practicalities... then we choose white over black.
Damn they're ugly
with pretty deep voices too. very strange.

Of course no single mention about rice countries.

Asian women CAN KILL THEIR WHOLE FAMILY AND TORTURE THEM to get WHITE MEN

None of them said America JFL