Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian girls are down to fuck all the races except for ...

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
Indian/arabs/muslims I mean it’s all the same
Asian girl would prefer a 3/10 white guy to a 9/10 indian or muslim
I don’t know why but that’s what I’ve seen
White guys cannot be incels if you’re white you’re a volcel dude
An ugly white guy 3/10 at best could easily get a 8/10 asian girl and that’s a fact if you’re indian/arab/muslim cuz people think it’s all the same thing you should think of getting an arranged marriage to another curry woman and she would probably reject you too .
Just be me I gave up on girls I told my parents that I don’t wanna to have a gf/getting married ever. And they’re okay with that I’ve rented an apartment and I’m living my life normally.

yes you can fuck a thai prostitute but who the hell wants to marry one? narrying a good looking woman. heaving a child with her. this is the real heaven.

yes you can fuck a thai prostitute but who the hell wants to marry one? narrying a good looking woman. heaving a child with her. this is the real heaven.
Accept it dude life isn’t always fair

im mixed race would i be able to get an asian?

The key to Asian girls in the west is being a high status White or Latino guy.

Not easy, can't JBW unless you got the status to back it up.

Same goes for Japan, Korea, Taiwan, or Hong Kong.

Don't know about Thailand/Philippines. Too many prostitutes, transgenders etc....

they don’t want niggers either unless they’re in to hip hop. Even then the guy has to simply be Tyrone.

There are no 9/10 Indians.

It doesn't work with Asians that live in western countries and I can't visit Asia for the next couple of years

they don’t want niggers either unless they’re in to hip hop. Even then the guy has to simply be Tyrone.
Still got higher chances than curries .
Gang shit/thugs/rappers/bbc etc
A curry got none of that

Images

WWhite is unbeatable
And I can truly get that They are smart
Good looking even the ugliest one isn’t that bad
All the people with dark skins were slaves to them including my incestors

Apart from Japan Asia only consists of shithole countries. I wouldn't fuck anything but a Japanese bitch.

And I can truly get that They are smart
Good looking even the ugliest one isn’t that bad
All the people with dark skins were slaves to them including my incestors
I don't think so

Apart from Japan Asia only consists of shithole countries. I wouldn't fuck anything but a Japanese bitch.
Korean bitches,Chinese are waaaaaaay better than Japanese even Vietnamese err thais are great too man who im lying to id fuck anything

I wouldn't call South Korea a shithole.

White is the masterrace dude I can get 90% of this site to agree with me on this point
You said that the ugliest white guy isn't that bad. The ugliest white guy doesn't even look like a human. And not all white people are smart

You said that the ugliest white guy isn't that bad. The ugliest white guy doesn't even look like a human. And not all white people are smart
Dude that literally applies to all the races I can get you some pic of ugly curries that will make you block me just to not see the pic again.Ugly is ugly
But being an ugly white guy is way better than being an ugly curry or an ugly black

Dude that literally applies to all the races I can get you some pic of ugly curries that will make you block me just to not see the pic again.Ugly is ugly
But being an ugly white guy is way better than being an ugly curry or an ugly black
"Good looking even the ugliest one isn’t that bad"

If whites get all the women then why do we have a world full of niggers and sand niggers while the white race is dying out. Explain that, please!

Once I went to a party where an asian noodlewhore fucked each and every white guy except the curries and blacks. She fucked like 10 guys in total in one night. One thirsty curry tried all possible ways to get a sniff of her pussy but the bitch did not yield. It was brutal as fuck. Last the pathetic curry ended up fapping to their moaning.

The Ugly Truth - Part 1

The Ugly Truth - Part 2

There are no 9/10 Indians.
True, but assume if there were any, an asian noodlewhore would never get close to his 10ft radius. She will ride a 2/10 white cock. That's the point.

Once I went to a party where an asian noodlewhore fucked each and every white guy except the curries and blacks. She fucked like 10 guys in total in one night. One thirsty curry tried all possible ways to get a sniff of her pussy but the bitch did not yield. It was brutal as fuck. Last the pathetic curry ended up fapping to their moaning.
Lol that’s brutal this is why I’ll never attempt talking to an asian girl even then curry bitches are the same.

If whites get all the women then why do we have a world full of niggers and sand niggers while the white race is dying out. Explain that, please!
They were born to suffer
Just the best of these races get to fuck in the western world if your black go get an arranged marriage in Africa if you’re curry go back to India to get an arranged marriage if you’re muslin go back to Iraq

Fuck I wish I could meet these Asian girls

I feel bad for the curry guy :/

They were born to suffer
Just the best of these races get to fuck in the western world if your black go get an arranged marriage in Africa if you’re curry go back to India to get an arranged marriage if you’re muslin go back to Iraq

We already have too few women. Are we supposed to share them with a million Syrians that fled to our country?

Indian/arabs/muslims I mean it’s all the same
Asian girl would prefer a 3/10 white guy to a 9/10 indian or muslim
I don’t know why but that’s what I’ve seen
White guys cannot be incels if you’re white you’re a volcel dude
An ugly white guy 3/10 at best could easily get a 8/10 asian girl and that’s a fact if you’re indian/arab/muslim cuz people think it’s all the same thing you should think of getting an arranged marriage to another curry woman and she would probably reject you too .
Just be me I gave up on girls I told my parents that I don’t wanna to have a gf/getting married ever. And they’re okay with that I’ve rented an apartment and I’m living my life normally.
hey british currycel the correct title is brown men, asians are orientals

Curries will have to evolve if they want to fuck asian females.
4t0fcwjde9q01.jpg

Curries will have to evolve if they want to fuck asian females.
4t0fcwjde9q01.jpg

The tree that currypede is hugging is called mindanao eucalyptus tree, so ya, currypede game is legit, they will at least get some east asian noodle tree to hug.

Asian bitches are THE MOST HYPERGAMOUS.