Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian girl who mocks incels shares her opinion on asian men

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
diana_vic.png

White cockuroo only!!!

girl in question
Qeqw

She's an inceltears regular. She's using faceapp in the pic btw. absoultly worships white cockuroo. Noodlewhores are fucking disgusting self hating creatures. They absoultly hate their men and they hate themselves even more

I kinda agree she's a larper at this point. I doubt that picture is actually her, if it's even a she jfl.

I kinda agree she's a larper at this point. I doubt that picture is actually her, if it's even a she jfl.
Yeah I thought the same tbh. But the behavior tracks pretty well for an asian girl. Maybe the pic is fake

Yeah I thought the same tbh. But the behavior tracks pretty well for an asian girl. Maybe the pic is fake
That pic is fake as fuck. Heavy makeup+ filters+ angle fraud
She is probably 3/10 in real life

I doubt that is her, not holding the piece of paper with the username.

Even though I am a curry I probably hate noodlewhores the most out of any of the foids. What they have done to our ricebros is simply unforgiveable and no other foids have done what they have done.

That pic is fake as fuck. Heavy makeup+ filters+ angle fraud
She is probably 3/10 in real life
Yeah she's literally using faceapp filters I know because I tried frauding with it before. But I meant I don't think it's her at all

Yeah she's literally using faceapp filters I know because I tried frauding with it before. But I meant I don't think it's her at all
You are probably right. She describes herself as a "woman" instead of a "girl".
I doubt any 18 year old girl will use woman.

You are probably right. She describes herself as a "woman" instead of a "girl".
I doubt any 18 year old girl will use woman.
No some can use woman I bet. Because 18 is a woman

Smashing her/its face with a wooden plank seems to be the best option larping or not.

diana_vic.png

White cockuroo only!!!

girl in question
View attachment 304084

She's an inceltears regular. She's using faceapp in the pic btw. absoultly worships white cockuroo. Noodlewhores are fucking disgusting self hating creatures. They absoultly hate their men and they hate themselves even more

Don't fall for her shit, she doesn't look anywhere near that attractive, that picture is not her it's been proven by some guy who reversed image searched it but i can also guarantee you that it's not her because i saw what she actually looked like in her old profile picture & she was a straight 3/10 even with makeup, looked nothing like this. She's a pathetic LARP'er who claimed she was getting no male attention in a post she made like 2 months ago but probably deleted, i haven't checked. I'm 100% certain that the whole "Fucking White Chads shit is a complete LARP since she was litereally disgusting in her original PFP & there are practically no White Chads in South Korea.

Don't fall for her shit, she doesn't look anywhere near that attractive, that picture is not her it's been proven by some guy who reversed image searched it but i can also guarantee you that it's not her because i saw what she actually looked like in her old profile picture & she was a straight 3/10 even with makeup, looked nothing like this. She's a pathetic LARP'er who claimed she was getting no male attention in a post she made like 2 months ago but probably deleted, i haven't checked. I'm 100% certain that the whole "Fucking White Chads shit is a complete LARP since she was litereally disgusting in her original PFP & there are practically no White Chads in South Korea.
Yup. Great work, monk!

Even though I am a curry I probably hate noodlewhores the most out of any of the foids. What they have done to our ricebros is simply unforgiveable and no other foids have done what they have done.
Not rice either but really despise rice holes for how they treat asian men.
Oh damn, quality investigation.

Majority of ethnic girls worship white nothing new.

shes 18 now! shes no longer an innocent 17 year old child

18?

She always says she is underage and gets rape threats from incels in her DMs...

Genetic trash noodlemonster abusing the cuckery of reddit admins.

This bitch needs to get the same treatment koneko-dono got.

My sex doll looks more alive than her...

She's another chad only toilet, hope she gets pumped and dumped until she has to settle for a betabux who looks like Steven Paddock and gets severely depressed about it.

This can't be serious right? I still think it's some larping IT cuck on his quest to piss off incels by making these baits.

White Chad*

White people can be incels too.
No it’s not only white chad mongeese. Saying otherwise will be lying to yourself when theres plenty of examples of low tier whites with ethnics girls. They worship white skin/features. Location is important.

burn the race traitor

wow she likes white chads that's devastating news

wow she likes white chads that's devastating news
It's not just that, it's how she puts down asian men and her own race. Just pure evil mane

Teehee I don't "hate hate" my male race I just want them murdered and buried in the dead sea.

Some Asian girls are actually like that. When they are the age of 20 they go for the white man, because he looks more masculine, later they switch back to the Asian male. It's a bit the same as those white b3atches going for the black chocolate because he looks more masculine. However, when they say masculine, they actually refer to the dick size.

Some Asian girls are actually like that. When they are the age of 20 they go for the white man, because he looks more masculine, later they switch back to the Asian male. It's a bit the same as those white b3atches going for the black chocolate because he looks more masculine. However, when they say masculine, they actually refer to the dick size.
Dual mating strategy. AF/BB. Asians as a demo make more money than whites (fact that's rarely brought up in those pesky pay gap arguments since it goes against white man bad narratives) I'm sure has nothing to do with renewed interest in asian dudes.

Funny that she wants a really masculine looking man and looks like a 7 year old girl. Most white dudes, even incel tier or normie ones prefer white foids and even black foids (one of the data sets from a dating app I can't remember) over noodles.

Solidarity amongst ethnics, rise up against JBW when?
They go back to the rice to keep grandma happy for muh language and muh culture, but also because the riceman is at his happiest when betabuxing 3/10 jbw leftovers

Last edited:
CHING CHONG I WANT DA WHITE DING DONG

I posted this a while back