Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Asian girl ghosted me after raising my hopes

gookincel

gookincel

Greycel
This happened a few months back but I never told this to anyone. There was this Asian girl at my workplace that used to work in the same team as me. We had to spend time together and it looked like she enjoyed my company (or that is what I thought). She said she didn't have a bf and so I thought I might have a chance with her. Asian (from the same country), average looking like me and doesn't have a bf. Moreover she seemed to like my company.

So one day I decided to ask her out for a movie. I was initially a bit hesitant due to my previous rejections but just before she was about to leave for home I asked if she'd like to go to this movie on the weekend with me. To which she agreed. I was surprised and excited at the same time. I was like I'm finally getting my first date ever. I was excited af and told my friend about this, who knew I was struggling with girls. (What an idiot I was)

Next evening (Saturday) I call her to confirm and to decide which movie to watch. She gave some suggestions and we finally agreed. A few hours later I call her but she didn't pick me phone. I thought she is busy and so I called again after few min. Still nothing. I waited for half an hour and tried again and still no response. By this time I started thinking if she'll ghost me but I thought why would she agree if she didn't want to go.

But guess what, she didn't pick my phone that night. I messaged her but no reply. I almost cried, I know this sounds beta af but that was one of the worst days of my life. I drank and tried to console myself. She didn't message or call me on Sunday either. Next Monday when I went to office, she acted like nothing happened and so did I.

You deserve it if you fall for JBW

you were always just another nameless face among the 200+ guys that were pursuing her at the time.

Just make a Tinder profile with her pic to see what you are up against.

haha, that's what you get for being a gook male. society simply is disgusted with you and your women are brainwashed by the thought of a fat white cock due to the whiteism that is portrayed as beauty in the media.

you were always just another nameless face among the 200+ guys that were pursuing her at the time.

I know this now but at that time I couldn't

Did you even you read his post, you filthy augustcel?

Nov 8th join date

Doesn't know how to read and assumes OP is asian

Assumes I am a new user

Can I have your home address?

Last edited:
Nov 8th join date

Assumes I am a new user

Can I have your home address? Fucking moron, slit your throat if you're unironically this blue pilled
Todaycel level IQ. His username is literally gookincel and he even said in the post he's Asian. Off yourself

This happened a few months back but I never told this to anyone. There was this Asian girl at my workplace that used to work in the same team as me. We had to spend time together and it looked like she enjoyed my company (or that is what I thought). She said she didn't have a bf and so I thought I might have a chance with her. Asian (from the same country), average looking like me and doesn't have a bf. Moreover she seemed to like my company.

So one day I decided to ask her out for a movie. I was initially a bit hesitant due to my previous rejections but just before she was about to leave for home I asked if she'd like to go to this movie on the weekend with me. To which she agreed. I was surprised and excited at the same time. I was like I'm finally getting my first date ever. I was excited af and told my friend about this, who knew I was struggling with girls. (What an idiot I was)

Next evening (Saturday) I call her to confirm and to decide which movie to watch. She gave some suggestions and we finally agreed. A few hours later I call her but she didn't pick me phone. I thought she is busy and so I called again after few min. Still nothing. I waited for half an hour and tried again and still no response. By this time I started thinking if she'll ghost me but I thought why would she agree if she didn't want to go.

But guess what, she didn't pick my phone that night. I messaged her but no reply. I almost cried, I know this sounds beta af but that was one of the worst days of my life. I drank and tried to console myself. She didn't message or call me on Sunday either. Next Monday when I went to office, she acted like nothing happened and so did I.

Man, I know what you feel. I'm ethnic too and once I placed my hopes on acquiring a foid of my ethnicity but it's impossible in the West. They all hunger for white cock. The fact that you're from the same country must have stung extra hard. Women have no sense of loyalty or principles and worst of all, the liberal white western normies think this sort of behavior from them is a normal "preference".

Ethnics unite!
Nov 8th join date

Assumes I am a new user

This is ban worthy imo. I saw your comment before you edited it away.

Nov 8th join date

Assumes I am a new user

Total faggot, must be purged

Real relationships don't exist anymore. Just stick to hooks ups and you will be happy for a short period of time.

Well that's heartless. She seems to be spineless if she doesn't have the gust to decline, or even make up an excuse but rather accept and then ignore you on the date day.

Man, I know what you feel. I'm ethnic too and once I placed my hopes on acquiring a foid of my ethnicity but it's impossible in the West. They all hunger for white cock. The fact that you're from the same country must have stung extra hard. Women have no sense of loyalty or principles and worst of all, the liberal white western normies think this sort of behavior from them is a normal "preference".

Ethnics unite!

This is ban worthy imo. I saw your comment before you edited it away.

Yeah man, I get where you're coming from. It really stung extra hard. I think that day was the day when I started hating women. Hate is a strong word I know but I can't help it now. I'll say I hate Asian women the most.

u blocked, you mad? lol

braindead aprilcel "elitist"
Upload 2018 1 30 3 43 4

Real relationships don't exist anymore. Just stick to hooks ups and you will be happy for a short period of time.
Which world are you living in man? If I could have hookup why would I be posting here?
Well that's heartless. She seems to be spineless if she doesn't have the gust to decline, or even make up an excuse but rather accept and then ignore you on the date day.
That was. She could have given an excuse. But she chose the path that would hurt me the most

Which world are you living in man? If I could have hookup why would I be posting here?

Idk. I've been wanting a real relationship with women but that's proven impossible for me, so I'm gonna assume your main motive is sex.

Seriously, it's fine to allow yourself to get your hopes up, but it is not fine to act like such a cuck afterwards. The next time you catch her outside of the work place/work hours (so you don't get in trouble; make a sound recording too to be safe) you should tell her in no uncertain terms what absolutely shitty behavior she engaged in. Most often, they can hide behind their screens and get away with it, but when you know her full identity, there is no excuse for not telling her off properly.
Edit: Read it too fast and missed that this was some time ago and the opportunity has passed. But never make this mistake again. You need to salvage what remains of your dignity in such a situation.

Last edited:
Normally I would say to confront her and ask her why she ghosted you, but this is at work, so it’s best to let it go if you value your job / career.

Also, a reason not to get your hopes up: the suifuel when she starts hooking up or dating a white guy in your company. I’ve been in that situation before and it messes up your psyche.

When good things happen to us, always is a lie.

Life hate us :feelsrope:

I was lead on for a year and a half by a young woman I met on a chat room: 4/10 face, 7/10 body. Stung when she just left me high and dry and gave no reason. We were in agreement to meet offline, me to fly from UK to Canada. Since that event way back in 2003 I know the reason being she's getting over 50 other dudes per week message her on various dating platforms, chatrooms etc and she found one much hotter looking than me - not that hard as I'm 4/10 > 5/10. But for me and herself to invest sometimes 18 hrs a week chatting to me online for over a year, its super cruel to cut me off like that. She could of just told me after a week or so that I was a sub 7 disposable male.

Lesson: NEVER HAVE A ONEITIS. If you do and she does chat to you, meet her and make out w/her asp otherwise broom her to oneside. She'll lead you on if you don't. Like a pawn on chessboard.

Seriously, it's fine to allow yourself to get your hopes up, but it is not fine to act like such a cuck afterwards. The next time you catch her outside of the work place/work hours (so you don't get in trouble; make a sound recording too to be safe) you should tell her in no uncertain terms what absolutely shitty behavior she engaged in. Most often, they can hide behind their screens and get away with it, but when you know her full identity, there is no excuse for not telling her off properly.
Edit: Read it too fast and missed that this was some time ago and the opportunity has passed. But never make this mistake again. You need to salvage what remains of your dignity in such a situation.
NO
let it go, don't do anything,
don't try to "clear things up" with her, just ignore her, delete her number and move on,
this is because it's WORK, you don't want her to get triggered/annoyed/creeped by you and start giving you bad rep/meetooing' in your back

Lmao she works with you and you didnt do anything? Literally just get a knife and fucking slash her tires

This my nibba, women are like Africans - agreeing to do something doesn't mean the same to them as it does to us. Giving a confirmation that you will do something to us is like inscribing it in stone, it WILL happen. To women and Africans, agreeing something is more conditional and like a "maybe I will do this but maybe not".

She knew she would probably flake but to a woman that is a normal state of affairs. She got a better offer that night (pump n dump by chad).

Normally I would say to confront her and ask her why she ghosted you, but this is at work, so it’s best to let it go if you value your job / career.

Also, a reason not to get your hopes up: the suifuel when she starts hooking up or dating a white guy in your company. I’ve been in that situation before and it messes up your psyche.
Damn, that must hurt bad. I can't imagine seeing her with a white guy. That'd kell me
I was lead on for a year and a half by a young woman I met on a chat room: 4/10 face, 7/10 body. Stung when she just left me high and dry and gave no reason. We were in agreement to meet offline, me to fly from UK to Canada. Since that event way back in 2003 I know the reason being she's getting over 50 other dudes per week message her on various dating platforms, chatrooms etc and she found one much hotter looking than me - not that hard as I'm 4/10 > 5/10. But for me and herself to invest sometimes 18 hrs a week chatting to me online for over a year, its super cruel to cut me off like that. She could of just told me after a week or so that I was a sub 7 disposable male.

Lesson: NEVER HAVE A ONEITIS. If you do and she does chat to you, meet her and make out w/her asp otherwise broom her to oneside. She'll lead you on if you don't. Like a pawn on chessboard.
That sucks man. Why are women so cruel? I'd go mad and depressed if I were in your place. Have you met any women since then? Thanks for the advice
This my nibba, women are like Africans - agreeing to do something doesn't mean the same to them as it does to us. Giving a confirmation that you will do something to us is like inscribing it in stone, it WILL happen. To women and Africans, agreeing something is more conditional and like a "maybe I will do this but maybe not".

She knew she would probably flake but to a woman that is a normal state of affairs. She got a better offer that night (pump n dump by chad).
I agree, but why grouping Africans with Women?

Damn, that must hurt bad. I can't imagine seeing her with a white guy. That'd kell me

That sucks man. Why are women so cruel? I'd go mad and depressed if I were in your place. Have you met any women since then? Thanks for the advice

I agree, but why grouping Africans with Women?

They are both low IQ and lack the higher cognition of men (on average).

you need to find native asians that haven't been corrupted by the west. I kinda have yellow feever but I'd never try an asian girl here since I know that they are often worse than white women.

Beta and inhib as fuck
I didn't want to risk my job. Also what purpose would it serve? She would have made an excuse. Although I agree that I am quite beta.
you need to find native asians that haven't been corrupted by the west. I kinda have yellow feever but I'd never try an asian girl here since I know that they are often worse than white women.
I might try that in the future.

Last edited:

this tbh

anytime you're interested in a girl, use her facebook pics on tinder and see how many hundreds of chads are messaging her

unless you beat every single one easily, you have no chance