Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asian foid hates manlets

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
FB IMG 1536554269285

it's over.

Fake, and Cherry-Picking is against the rules.

She is an Uglo. In Asia she would be a cleaning lady. Trust me, i back pack across southeast asia for a year.
Westernized asian foids are worst than white women. At least white foids are more polite.

It looks editted as fuck.

Implying she wouldn't go for a 5'7" with a male model face and fit body lol

She is an Uglo. In Asia she would be a cleaning lady. Trust me, i back pack across southeast asia for a year.
Westernized asian foids are worst than white women. At least white foids are more polite.

Westernized asian foids noodlewhores are worst than white women.

Please use an appropriate and relevant term sir, thank you.

In the perfect society sluts like her should be punished by capital punishment.

Anything under 5'7 is death sentence for her, literally

It looks editted as fuck.
It's not an actual poll, obviously. She makes a joke, that if such a poll existed every participant would deny human rights to men under 5'7.
People liked the joke (as seen in the picture) because it has truth to it.

It's not an actual poll, obviously. She makes a joke, that if such a poll existed every participant would deny human rights to men under 5'7.
People liked the joke (as seen in the picture) because it has truth to it.
I don't think so, and i think they liked it because it's so damned ridiculous and dumb, even if the majority says "yes", it'd be out of joking, some roasties would mean that though.

I don't think so, and i think they liked it because it's so damned ridiculous and dumb, even if the majority says "yes", it'd be out of joking, some roasties would mean that though.
Damn boyo, are you even heightpilled? Women HATE short men. They're not indifferent, they don't ignore, they don't pity. Women of all ages, of all heights, of all cultural backgrounds viciously pathologically genetically hate short men.

noodlewhores are known for being slant eyed, flat faced, and being 5'2 with no tits or ass what so ever. Doesn't she realise she would be a manlet if she was a ricecel? JFL at them talking shit about manlets and shit when they are mostly borderline midgets

noodlewhores are known for being slant eyed, flat faced, and being 5'2 with no tits or ass what so ever. Doesn't she realise she would be a manlet if she was a ricecel? JFL at them talking shit about manlets and shit when they are mostly borderline midgets
H Y P E R G A M Y

Damn boyo, are you even heightpilled? Women HATE short men. They're not indifferent, they don't ignore, they don't pity. Women of all ages, of all heights, of all cultural backgrounds viciously pathologically genetically hate short men.
Yes most women don't like short men and some even hate short men, but to say they all think and mean short men don't deserve human rights is hyperbole and exageration.

But they can give the sucky sucky fucky fucky

bet she´s 4´11:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

So,manlets cant go to asia because they will be rejected.

Asia is the last place where incels can ascend and manlets cant go there because asians women dont like short mans.

Its over for manlets :feelscry:

Implying she wouldn't go for a 5'7" with a male model face and fit body lol
Male model face on a short thin frame just looks ridiculous. Like garnishing a block of Spam with mint leaves and a lime wedge.