Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Asian Cup

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
Anyone watching the Asian Cup?
I want India to advance but it's a pipe dream JFL

What the actual fuck is a Asian Cup

In football?

Didn't even know it was this year tbh

I watched some minutes of a few matches.

Yeah we won against Japan which is a big deal for us but we still have the elimination stages ahead, I doubt we would turn this into another 2007.

Yeah we won against Japan which is a big deal for us but we still have the elimination stages ahead, I doubt we would turn this into another 2007.
Iraqicel?

Damn y'all are moggers i watched the highlights

Screenshot 20240123 025302 YouTube

M O G G E R S

Asian COPE.

Special Olympics of football, so all the curryniggers can play without getting destroyed by Europeans, Sth Americans and africans.

I opened this thread for boobs tbh

Special Olympics of football, so all the curryniggers can play without getting destroyed by Europeans, Sth Americans and africans.
And we still get destroyed by the arabs and east asians :feelsrope:

I'm not watching it whatsoever, It'd be way more happy to see Man Utd winning in any single friendly game rather than South Cuckrea winning the competition, disgusting normies and foids in this country will literally never stop talking about muh football with their low iq

The Asian Cup literally has no coverage here

The African one gets all of media attention, I wonder why

I'm not watching it whatsoever, It'd be way more happy to see Man Utd winning in any single friendly game rather than South Cuckrea winning the competition, disgusting normies and foids in this country will literally never stop talking about muh football with their low iq
Jfl

The Asian Cup literally has no coverage here

The African one gets all of media attention, I wonder why
Nigganiggas are at least better than chinkniggas when it comes to sports. And some players chose their old countries instead of UK/France, et cetera.