Discussion Asian countries have low birth rates because Asian men have small dicks and lack masculine traits

B

blackpillforever

Greycel
1d 21h 30m
The top 5 countries with the lowest fertility rates are all Asian countries. https://www.statista.com/statistics/268083/countries-with-the-lowest-fertility-rates/ . And the countries with the smallest average dick sizes are mostly Asian as well https://www.her.ie/life/someone-ranked-penis-size-men-world-306195 . South Korea has the second lowest birth rate in addition to the second lowest average dick length. I think it's obvious these 2 trends are highly correlated, the women of these Asian countries don't like having sex with small dicked men so they refrain from sex altogether due to the lack of options. In addition, the men of Asian countries are known for being short as well and have a smaller average height than most other countries.

The combination of a lack of height in addition to a small dick is why men in Asian countries are struggling to reproduce so much. Women are repulsed by men that lack masculine traits like height and dick size, that much is obvious when they freely admit to it on subreddits like FemaleDatingStrategy and on Twitter too. If you want to go to a country that has the highest percentage of incels, go to South Korea or Taiwan.

Last edited:
Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
15d 12h 32m
Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★
152d 7h 5m
Asian countries have low birthrates because women have rights.

BladingEagle

BladingEagle

Officer
★★
10d 21h 10m
Asian countries have low birthrates because women have rights.
And because the more advanced the civilization is the more money it can afford to spend on high paid government jobs which are occupied by women. If those Asian foids were born in Dominican Republic they would be forced to do actual work or sell their bodies

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
112d 16h 48m
Females aren't attracted to most men, and in developed Asian countries, females can provide for themselves without the need of a male partner.

HamudiJr

HamudiJr

★★★
5d 33m

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★
3d 11h 44m
Some women are attracted to K-Pop singers. But i'm pretty sure they're all 14 year olds

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
136d 7h 6m
So why does curryland have such high birthrates?

ergophobic

ergophobic

What can be broken, should be broken.
★★★
2d 19h 30m
Asia can cope with hentai..

F

fheon

Recruit
★★
3d 17h 9m
Huh? You dont get To 1billion population with low birth rates. Are you saying that asians having small dicks is a new phenomenom?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

"No Asians": Says every degenerate SJW foid ever
★★★★
43d 23h 5m
^^ what that guy said.

East Asian countries are highly developed (east asian tiger nations, HK, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan).

The foids are well off and don't need to be with a man earning the same amount or less.

But there is some truth to what OP said. I have a strong gut feeling that if mass immigration of non-Asian men were allowed into those mentioned East Asian countries, you would see the birth rate slightly go up.

B

blackpillforever

Greycel
1d 21h 30m
^^ what that guy said.

East Asian countries are highly developed (east asian tiger nations, HK, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan).

The foids are well off and don't need to be with a man earning the same amount or less.

But there is some truth to what OP said. I have a strong gut feeling that if mass immigration of non-Asian men were allowed into those mentioned East Asian countries, you would see the birth rate slightly go up.
Developed countries do have much lower birth rates, but even when comparing East Asian countries to other developed countries they're still way lower than them all. Countries like the US and Sweden are highly developed and have feminist bullshit yet their birth rates are way higher than Asian countries because the men are more attractive.

Last edited:
W

wei#3959

Recruit
★★★★
24d 22h 17m
both dick size and height overrated imo. good looks >>>

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
164d 19h 11m
Asian female hands made this thread

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

"No Asians": Says every degenerate SJW foid ever
★★★★
43d 23h 5m
Developed countries do have much lower birth rates, but even when comparing East Asian countries to other developed countries they're still way lower than them all. Countries like the US and Sweden are highly developed and have feminist bullshit yet their birth rates are way higher than Asian countries because the men are more attractive.
Also sweden and usa have mass immigration. immigrants are more optimistic and have more kids. less spoiled and degenerate.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
67d 1h 50m
Calling in your captain @Tenshi to stop this bleeding :lul:

Gtfih and defend your kpop cope
asian countries don't have lower birth rates than western ones, that's just nonsense propagated by sensationalist media. In fact, especially in the poorer (like cambodia, laos etc) ones they actually have a good birth rate, even higher than places like Mexico.

So keep coping.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
189d 6h 14m
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Admiral
★★★
93d 16h 36m
This thread be like

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
67d 1h 50m
View attachment 441482

@blackpillforever time to answer nigga
You can look it up. Countries like the US usually have higher birth rates (by a small margin, both still below replacement level, at least for EA) due to immigration, if you break down it may even be worse given the country.

SEA on the other hand is a whole different story. Too much sensationalism on this subject, just like the suicide thing. When you break down you see that the bulk of people making suicide statistics go high are elderly men basically in countries like Japan. Japanese youngster kill themselves in the same rate as americans pretty much.

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
189d 6h 14m
You can look it up. Countries like the US usually have higher birth rates (by a small margin, both still below replacement level, at least for EA) due to immigration, if you break down it may even be worse given the country.

SEA on the other hand is a whole different story. Too much sensationalism on this subject, just like the suicide thing. When you break down you see that the bulk of people making suicide statistics go high are elderly men basically in countries like Japan. Japanese youngster kill themselves in the same rate as americans pretty much.
Honestly i just wanted to watch an argument as a spectator :feelsugh: and you seemed like the right man for this specific topic but OP isnt holding up his end of the deal.

Provide me some links so i can look at it atleast.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
67d 1h 50m
Honestly i just wanted to watch an argument as a spectator :feelsugh: and you seemed like the right man for this specific topic but OP isnt holding up his end of the deal.

Provide me some links so i can look at it atleast.
EA birthrates compared to the US and EU: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=JP-KR-CN-US-EU

SEA birthrate by country: https://www.statista.com/statistics/615676/total-fertility-rates-in-southeast-asia-2016-by-country/

Mexico, Brazil vs Laos and Vietnam: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=VN-MX-LA-BR

Birth rates break down by ethnicity (also foreign and non foreign born mother) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States#Births_and_fertility_by_race

U

Ultra95

Greycel
2d 22h 37m
Asians currently constitute the largest proportion of the World's Population.

Though, if current global population projections come to pass, in this Century, Black Africans will become the most populous race in the World.

A nation's birth rate is inversely correlated to women's rights, education, and income level. As women gain power in society, the birth rate plummets. I don't think dick size has anything to do with it.

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
189d 6h 14m
L

lonelycurry26

Greycel
1d 12h 46m

It is because of gender equality.