Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ashwagandha?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I've tried many supplements, but I haven't tried this one, mainly because it's so popular and widely promoted that I thought it was probably a scam, but according to examine.com (which isn't a perfect source, but it's good enough as far as edutainment goes) its effects on cortisol, anxiety and sleep quality are significant and fairly well-documented
I think I'll order some and try it myself, because it's pretty cheap
I've seen some posts here claiming it works ( @Atavistic Autist ), anyone want to elaborate (what doses do you take? when? on empty stomach or with food? how long does it take to notice any effect? )?

Autistic celibates should take it without question, because besides decreasing cortisol, it mimics GABA, which ameliorates autistic symptoms.

It is in the same class of nootropics as N-acetyl cysteine, glycine, and magnesium glycinate for me.

Ashwagandha you take on an empty stomach in the evening, N-acetyl cysteine on an empty stomach in the morning, and glycine plus magneisum glycinate with food in the evening.

Autistic celibates should take it without question, because besides decreasing cortisol, it mimics GABA, which ameliorates autistic symptoms.

It is in the same class of nootropics as N-acetyl cysteine, glycine, and magnesium glycinate for me.

Ashwagandha you take on an empty stomach in the evening, N-acetyl cysteine on an empty stomach in the morning, and glycine plus magneisum glycinate with food in the evening.
Thanks, bro!

Are there any benefits to using magnesium glycinate besides it being a source of magnesium? I take magnesium baths with magnesium chloride and 200 mg of magnesium citrate orally, so I think I'm safe in this department

I can’t pronounce that

Thanks, bro!

Are there any benefits to using magnesium glycinate besides it being a source of magnesium? I take magnesium baths with magnesium chloride and 200 mg of magnesium citrate orally, so I think I'm safe in this department
Glycinate is the best absorbed form of magnesium iirc.

As for dosage, starting with 500mg KSM-66 ashwagandha (with added black pepper extract for absorption) and working your way up is advisable.

Never tried, what about phenibut. They say this one is nuts

Never taken it