Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asexuality is the bigest cope ive ever heard for both men and woman.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
It is literally impossible for someone to have no sexual attraction at all unless they have a serious mental problem.
So when I see all these normies claiming to be asexual it's really just guys mad that they can't get the woman that they want, and if a woman is asexual she is just saying it because she couldn't get a Chad and she dosnt want to fuck sub8 men.

I wish I was asexual.

Sadly you wherent born with an extreme mental illness.

But you're right though. The female asexuals are just asexuals because they can't get Chad, and they don't want to settle for a sub-Chad. Similarly, the male asexuals are asexuals because they want Stacy, and they don't want to settle for a sub-Stacy. Just google "asexuals," and you will see a bunch of average males and females. I have yet to find a Chad/Stacy asexual.

But you're right though. The female asexuals are just asexuals because they can't get Chad, and they don't want to settle for a sub-Chad. Similarly, the male asexuals are asexuals because they want Stacy, and they don't want to settle for a sub-Stacy. Just google "asexuals," and you will see a bunch of average males and females. I have yet to find a Chad/Stacy asexual.
Chad and stacies are constantly fucking so they don't have to delude themselves with the lie of sexuality.

No, assexual people DO exist for real.

Its not a cope.

Kk, this is the closest I've seen to an asexual Chad. (I'm not saying he's Chad, I'm saying he's probably the best looking asexual male I've seen.)

asexuals-Mary-Ginoza-and--007.jpg

"Asexuals" seem to have a strange relationship with sex. Especially the women.