Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ASD Test for the entire forum

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
I want to see how you guys score on this comprehensive test:

If the test result is positive, please, if you want, describe how your ASD Shows itself in day to day life.

For reference:
I score around 130 on average but I don't feel like I am on the spectrum at all. My Uncle however, has 3 Children on the spectrum. My grandmother was also very weird and had Problems with eye contact and was neurotic as fuck.
So either this shit flawed as fuck or I am just blind to my own behaviour.

I hope this isn't OffTopic, I thought it would fit since being on the spectrum is basically a death sentence for your sex-life (People on the spectrum also look different).

Self diagnosed autism is a meme

I've been officially diagnosed

Self diagnosed autism is a meme

thats why I used a comphrensive test and not a 10 Question Bullshit Bingo. Also, did you even read my OP? I said that it is flawed as fuck. Rightfulcel (RIP :cryfeels:) was a diagnosed autist and even he thought that autism was basically a bullshit diagnosis.

lol if u think I'm giving my register info and email address to some html1 lookin ass site

I was diagnosed with Aspergers off some shitty garbage generic survey also with ADD. I never believed it because I was socially functioning in high-school.

Quite honestly I'm ahead in terms of comfort making eye contact than the average person from what I observe. I'm a social recluse but that's just me being antisocial and/or not wanting to go out and do things in public in my current state.

I have to make an account help
lol if u think I'm giving my register info and email address to some html1 lookin ass site

No you dont have to you fucking imbeciles, learn to read you cocksuckers.
You just enter your age and that's it.
enter age
enter gender
agree to Terms of services
click submit.

Fuck

you dont have to but i stopped after question 3 cause got bored

You have autism bro you cant call me dumb

I can't believe so many People here are unable to read.
I literally say in the OP that I don't feel autistic even tough I score within range on the test, so either the test is flawed or I don't have autism YOU FUCKING MONKEY MAN

Rightfulcel (RIP :cryfeels:) was a diagnosed autist and even he thought that autism was basically a bullshit diagnosis.
Being ugly doesn't mean you can't make eye contact, read and use body language, etc. Though it is overdiagnosed I remember him in a thread he was tried to "eyecontactmaxx" and failed hard so he probably did have autism.

I literally say in the OP that I don't feel autistic even tough I score within range on the test, so either the test is flawed or I don't have autism YOU FUCKING MONKEY MAN
Obviously the online test isnt accurate

I have no fucking clue what this means.
Please explain for a lowiqcel like myself.

Lol if u think I give enough of a shit about your dogshit thread to read trough that stuff

I hope this isn't OffTopic, I thought it would fit since being on the spectrum is basically a death sentence for your sex-life (People on the spectrum also look different).
This isn't off topic. Autism and inceldom go hand in hand

This is from the scientific blackpill page

Screenshot 20200310 182848  01

12867D1E 8B38 4C8F A17B 6C0BA70CB958

does this qualify as a superpower?

srs tho this test has me freaking out. I know I have autism but there were so many questions that were spot on for things I do but I had no idea we’re autism related o.0

Meme test. So many questions about friends, but I don't have any friends.

View attachment 214926
I have no fucking clue what this means.
Please explain for a lowiqcel like myself.

Everything that is yellow means that you scored above the average for NT People.
As you can see on the left, it says "The average score for male neurotypicals" which is 81.3. Yours is 92. Thats why it is yellow.
View attachment 214928
does this qualify as a superpower?

srs tho this test has me freaking out. I know I have autism but there were so many questions that were spot on for things I do but I had no idea we’re autism related o.0

That's why I picked this test and not some 10 Question salad. It is comprehensive. If you already knew that you were autistic than this is just futher confirmation.
This isn't off topic. Autism and inceldom go hand in hand

This is from the scientific blackpill page

View attachment 214929

Thanks for the info bro.

Last edited:
I've been officially diagnosed
Me too. I haven't made new "friends" since highschool. And the ones I made weren't that great, today we barely talk to each other. Being autistic even gets in the way of working because I can't focus on something and be productive if it's a job I'm not genuinely interested in.

Screen Shot 2020 03 03 at 13556 PM

Here's what happens after an autist miraculously gets a job.

Screen Shot 2020 03 03 at 14843 PM

Last edited:
It just says Gorilla in every score field. Strange..

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Everything that is yellow means that you scored above the average for NT People.
As you can see on the left, it says "The average score for male neurotypicals" which is 81.3. Yours is 92. Thats why it is yellow.
Danke. I understand it properly now.
According to these results it looks like I wasn’t as much of an aspie as I thought i was.

I don't have any typical autistic traits like sensory problems.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 47
Danke. I understand it properly now.
According to these results it looks like I wasn’t as much of an aspie as I thought i was.

Not a bad Thing. I score 130, even if try to get it lower on Purpose. I think it is BS to be honest.
I don't have any typical autistic traits like sensory problems.

That's why I made the thread. I score 130 but I don't feel like I am on the spectrum at all. I don't stim, I can make eye contact etc...

Not a bad Thing. I score 130, even if try to get it lower on Purpose. I think it is BS to be honest.

That's why I made the thread. I score 130 but I don't feel like I am on the spectrum at all. I don't stim, I can make eye contact etc...
I struggle with eye contact, but I don't really mind hugs or when people touch my shoulders to get my attention.

I struggle with eye contact, but I don't really mind hugs or touching on the shoulder.

I don't really mind either but it doesn't do anything for me. It doesn't feel good. It's just like being pressed against an object.

hmm don't care tbh :feelshaha:

I'm as non autistic as you can get

I accidentally closed the page but got 170 score

Its kinda hard for me to properly answer those questions about family, friends and people talking to you. The test seems to be assuming that you have a normal social life.

I accidentally closed the page but got 170 score

you are literally vegeta
Its kinda hard for me to properly answer those questions about family, friends and people talking to you. The test seems to be assuming that you have a normal social life.

exactely, had the same Problem here.

Exactly. The test is flawed. Many of the questions don't apply to me and I have to make shit up. There should be an "I don't know" option.
I guess if a lot of the questions don't really apply to you it means you really are an aspie loser.

71 questions no thank you

Exactly. The test is flawed. Many of the questions don't apply to me and I have to make shit up. There should be an "I don't know" option.
I guess if a lot of the questions don't really apply to you it means you really are an aspie loser.

JFL, they couldn't even conceive of something as fucked up as inceldom when they created the test

JFL, they couldn't even conceive of something as fucked up as inceldom when they created the test
Normies, especially women, cannot comprehend the level of isolation and loneliness a mentally ill low value male can experience.

Screenshot 20200310 181741 DuckDuckGo

NTcoping niggers BTFO
"Buuuuuuut broo en tee is very important for normie tier :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

I'd do this test but from the comments i know that a lot of questions won't apply to me. I don't have a normal social life in any way and these tests look like they assume that you are constantly being approached by people.
They should definitely add an I don't know or it doesn't apply to me so that at least they'll have statistics on social isolation.

I'd do this test but from the comments i know that a lot of questions won't apply to me. I don't have a normal social life in any way and these tests look like they assume that you are constantly being approached by people.
They should definitely add an I don't know or it doesn't apply to me so that at least they'll have statistics on social isolation.

yes, that is correct. I encountered the same basic issue. If you have no regular social interactions with people, it becomes very hard to gauge your own behaviour in social situations.

yes, that is correct. I encountered the same basic issue. If you have no regular social interactions with people, it becomes very hard to gauge your own behaviour in social situations.
The only thing i'm sure is that my social anxiety has worsened through the last few months.
When i was in middle school believe it or not i stumbled upon PUA shit and i could overcome anxiety thinking about the rewards that awaited for me (in theory)