Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ASD Test for the entire forum

The only thing i'm sure is that my social anxiety has worsened through the last few months.
When i was in middle school believe it or not i stumbled upon PUA shit and i could overcome anxiety thinking about the rewards that awaited for me (in theory)

Yes, I made some progress as well by jestermaxxing back in the day. It stopped working once I was in front of a different audience though. Just more proove that what you say isn't as important as who says it in which social framework.
I also have anxiety issues, I experiened a degree of childhood trauma and have been in constant fight-or-flight mode ever since.

In the future I will attempt to remedy myself with a strict diet change. I have heard many positive things about keto-/carnivore diets in relation to anxiety issues.
There seems to be a connection between gut-health and mental health.

The only thing i'm sure is that my social anxiety has worsened through the last few months.

Yes, I am feeling similiar. Very unstable, often close to crying for no reason. There are people that say it's related to sunlight exposure and solar cycles.

I don't trust this guy though.

Maybe it's just the wageslaving that is slowly grinding me down. I am sleep-deprived 24/7 because I can't go after my interests after work and end up overcompensating by staying up late. I just want to live in peace and quiet and read my books for fuck sake.

It's past midnight here. I have to get up in 5 hours. Fuck.
Sleep well dude.

Last edited:
Total scoreLanguageSocial relatednessSensory/motorCircumscribed interests

Officially diagnosed Asperger's

Test taken by you on 11 March 2020 Show my answers182.014.087.044.037.0
Threshold values for suspected ASD65.04.031.016.015.0
The average score for males with ASD (8898 people took this test)146.411.671.935.127.8
The average score for females with ASD (8163 people took this test)159.612.674.541.830.6
The average score for males with suspected ASD (74465 people took this test)140.211.071.431.426.4
The average score for females with suspected ASD (97002 people took this test)144.910.969.736.727.6
The average score for male neurotypicals (26555 people took this test)81.36.243.317.214.6
The average score for female neurotypicals (30442 people took this test)84.36.041.921.115.3

Average scores
graph.png

How it's affected me:
Bullied at school, dropped out
33 KV
Unemployed
Social anxiety
Depression
No friends
Suicidal thoughts on the regular
I choose isolation over interactions with others

Any autism is a death sentence. If you want to know how prison on earth feels like have autism.

Thanks for participating, I really appreciate it. I score fairly similarily, between 124-130 on multiple tests. Do you feel affected in your social life?

Officially diagnosed Asperger's

Test taken by you on 11 March 2020 Show my answers182.014.087.044.037.0
Threshold values for suspected ASD65.04.031.016.015.0
The average score for males with ASD (8898 people took this test)146.411.671.935.127.8
The average score for females with ASD (8163 people took this test)159.612.674.541.830.6
The average score for males with suspected ASD (74465 people took this test)140.211.071.431.426.4
The average score for females with suspected ASD (97002 people took this test)144.910.969.736.727.6
The average score for male neurotypicals (26555 people took this test)81.36.243.317.214.6
The average score for female neurotypicals (30442 people took this test)84.36.041.921.115.3

Average scores
graph.png

How it's affected me:
Bullied at school, dropped out
33 KV
Unemployed
Social anxiety
Depression
No friends
Suicidal thoughts on the regular
I choose isolation over interactions with others

Ah yes, very nice. Thanks for taking part, I was hoping that someone with an actual diagnosis would do the test. Damn, that sounds brutal as fuck. Do you at least get some sort of disability compensation or do you live in a shit-world country?

Maybe it's just the wageslaving that is slowly grinding me down. I am sleep-deprived 24/7 because I can't go after my interests after work and end up overcompensating by staying up late.
That will push me to do low inhib stuff at Sundays tbh.
I just realized that i can't afford to be a neet and i think have to suck a fat one and start working in the next few months.
I hated when this psychiatrist said that i shouldn't look for jobs until May. She just extended my agony and probably i'd be better facing the reality right now. Like, if i tried to work somewhere my mother will question me immediately because of what the psychiatrist said.
She and her stupid pills can dope me but never fill the existential dread.
Maybe I'd become the next catfishman and look for bottles to smash. Maybe dress up like a homeless and start talking nosense in the street to make people laugh.

Thanks for participating, I really appreciate it. I score fairly similarily, between 124-130 on multiple tests. Do you feel affected in your social life?

Ah yes, very nice. Thanks for taking part, I was hoping that someone with an actual diagnosis would do the test. Damn, that sounds brutal as fuck. Do you at least get some sort of disability compensation or do you live in a shit-world country?
UK, best I could get is pip which is a fuck all amount, not bothered trying to claim it due to procrastination. Living with my dad ATM & once he's dead I'm going to be homeless, will come down to either coping with a shit tier job living isolated or the rope.

As for the first question, I feel like many ppl are not real or I'm a different species.

A quick bit of past situations.

Had a few women that were apparently interested through online dating but it either fell through after meeting them once or collapsed before even getting to irl meeting, they seemed distant & not receptive in person or it ended up they had a bf. Best I got was the HH part of khhv once or twice.
Father has undiagnosed high functioning autism, signs are there
Mother had telltale signs of Diogenes syndrome (not diagnosed, look it up for symptoms)
Grew up in poverty (neither parent held a job entire time I've been alive)
No extended familial support
Lived in a ghetto with high gang/criminal elements & immigrants (low amount of own nationality), got out a decade ago.
Was kept indoors during childhood due to parents fearful for my safety with all the gangs & psychotic kids in neighbourhood.
Never had guests around 99.9% of the time, mother instilled a sense of dread in myself & sister telling us to pretend we're not in if the doorbell rang or there was a phonecall.
No uncles or grandparents teaching me anything.
Father didn't teach me the things a male role model should.
Father was on valium unconscious or out gambling when I was young
Mother would be having manic depressive episodes at times & unapproachable.
Was anorexic as a child.
If we were to go outside my mother would have a ritual to "check" us incase something was caught on us or some nonsense (in her mind I believe the ritual kept us safe), had to climb out window a few times. (Like this lol )
When I attempted stuff I'd get criticised by my dad for making a mess or not doing it properly so in the end decided there was less grief by not even attempting.
Would avoid eating all day at school due to a few issues but namely not wanting to be in a crowded, loud chaotic room full of unpredictable kids.
So called friends didn't support me when push came to shove.
Had to go to school dirty & with worn out clothes.
Have a low functioning Autistic nephew.

Living in these bizarre circumstances I never had anyone to tell me this is abnormal, I might have ASD & lived in isolation for many years only getting a diagnosis as an adult.

I think I might have bipolar or some shit as some days I feel fine ready to tackle stuff & can force myself to make eye contact & other days don't want to go outside & avoid eye contact. Feelings of utter despair & terror one day & laughing, positive feelings another. Totally random, no event or sleep pattern change affecting this.

Last edited:

I have huge sensory/motor issues which inflated my score a little bit tbh

Last time I did this I scored in the 180s.

I just scored in the 220s

This shit just gets worse the older I get

I am diagnosed in real life

View attachment 215776
I have huge sensory/motor issues which inflated my score a little bit tbh

Thanks for taking your time and actually doing the test bro.
I used to have fine motor issues when I was very young but it has somewhat leveled out by now.

How is your social life? Anything that stands out?

Thanks for taking your time and actually doing the test bro.
I used to have fine motor issues when I was very young but it has somewhat leveled out by now.

How is your social life? Anything that stands out?
I was bullied pretty young for being weird, I guess. My parents always noted that I would be sitting off by the corner in kindergarten/childcare not interacting with children and staring into space by myself, I was recommended to be tested but my parents refused to thinking that "it would destroy my future career". This made my life even worse because I didn't get any extra intervention so now I have pretty much no friends and am a 10th grade dropout.

As for the motor issues, I can't tie my shoelaces at 20 despite being taught many times, fall down easily and can't play sports for shit.

I was bullied pretty young for being weird, I guess. My parents always noted that I would be sitting off by the corner in kindergarten/childcare not interacting with children and staring into space by myself, I was recommended to be tested but my parents refused to thinking that "it would destroy my future career". This made my life even worse because I didn't get any extra intervention so now I have pretty much no friends and am a 10th grade dropout.

As for the motor issues, I can't tie my shoelaces at 20 despite being taught many times, fall down easily and can't play sports for shit.

Very interesting, thanks for your quick Response.
I see a lot of parallels to my life. But in your case it seems much more servere. I also refused to Play with other Kids at a very early age, Always spend my time alone.
I got tested for developmental Problems and they told my parents that I would never learn how to read, write or speak properly. My dad didn't believe them and I went to a normal School.

I also had Trouble with my shoelaces for a Long time. I also have a very bad short-term Memory. If something doesn't interest me I basically can't Focus on it.
As a result, I had to redo 9th and 10th grade.
Do you bump into Things sometimes? How is your sense of Orientation? Mine is shit. I Need weeks to find my way in a new Environment.

Very interesting, thanks for your quick Response.
I see a lot of parallels to my life. But in your case it seems much more servere. I also refused to Play with other Kids at a very early age, Always spend my time alone.
I got tested for developmental Problems and they told my parents that I would never learn how to read, write or speak properly. My dad didn't believe them and I went to a normal School.

I also had Trouble with my shoelaces for a Long time. I also have a very bad short-term Memory. If something doesn't interest me I basically can't Focus on it.
As a result, I had to redo 9th and 10th grade.
Do you bump into Things sometimes? How is your sense of Orientation? Mine is shit. I Need weeks to find my way in a new Environment.
My orientation isn't that great, but it not terrible either, navigating to places isn't that much a trouble for me. However, I do find myself bumping into walls/street lights many of times, I just can't seem to "see" if i'll bump into objects. The short-term memory and lack of interest thing is also something I've struggled with, hated many subjects especially math (weird as an asian, I know) which led to me being way behind in studies.

My orientation isn't that great, but it not terrible either, navigating to places isn't that much a trouble for me. However, I do find myself bumping into walls/street lights many of times, I just can't seem to "see" if i'll bump into objects. The short-term memory and lack of interest thing is also something I've struggled with, hated many subjects especially math (weird as an asian, I know) which led to me being way behind in studies.

I see, so your visual spatial processing is not good.

The short-term memory and lack of interest thing is also something I've struggled with, hated many subjects especially math (weird as an asian, I know) which led to me being way behind in studies.

Yes, I can only dedicate myself to one Thing at time. Everything else will be neglected. I am sure that if something would've sparked your interest in math, you would have had an easier time studying it.
Personally, I never studied in School. I just did the Siddartha Thing and fell towards my Destiny like a rock :feelsseriously:. I can't balance work/School with my personal life. I have to Focus on one of the two, which fucks me up because I end up putting Zero effort into anything outside my interests.

Anyways, thanks for your replies, it was very interesting. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk About anything.
See you.

I am writing this at work btw.

I see, so your visual spatial processing is not good.

Yes, I can only dedicate myself to one Thing at time. Everything else will be neglected. I am sure that if something would've sparked your interest in math, you would have had an easier time studying it.
Personally, I never studied in School. I just did the Siddartha Thing and fell towards my Destiny like a rock :feelsseriously:. I can't balance work/School with my personal life. I have to Focus on one of the two, which fucks me up because I end up putting Zero effort into anything outside my interests.

Anyways, thanks for your replies, it was very interesting. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk About anything.
See you.

I am writing this at work btw.
Sure thing bro and no problem, just nice to see someone who was in a similar situation to me.

I’ve been suspecting it for a while.. Never been diagnosed but when I think about it, I can’t possibly imagine other people being like me. they wouldn’t be able to do the things they do. I guess I never wanted to admit it to myself. Only when I’m really brutally honest with myself do I realize that it’s obvious I have autism.

78C67D1F 0FA5 4786 939C CC7F3F71A0E9

Last edited:
Screenshot from 2020 03 12 00 28 22

I guess I am a self-diagnosed autist, to me it wouldn't really matter if I was officially diagnosed anyways.

I had a feeling. Never been diagnosed but when I think about it, I can’t possibly imagine other people being like me. they wouldn’t be able to do the things they do. I guess I never wanted to admit it to myself.

View attachment 215891

Thanks for doing the test brocel.

I had a feeling. Never been diagnosed but when I think about it, I can’t possibly imagine other people being like me. they wouldn’t be able to do the things they do.

If you want, could you please go into more Detail? I am very curious how you differentiate yourself from other People. If you don't want to expose yourself here you can also PM me.
View attachment 215892

I guess I am a self-diagnosed autist, to me it wouldn't really matter if I was officially diagnosed anyways.

Thanks for actually pulling through and going over the Questions.
If I may ask, how do you think your autism Expresses itself in day to day life? Any specific examples?

Last edited: