Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ascension through "duty dating"

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
★★★★★
I came across the article below, written by a retarded foid.

The whole premise is :

"If you’re feeling trapped in singledom, you NEED to try duty dating. That means going on dates with any guy that asks, no matter who he is and whether or not you think you’re actually into him. Say yes anyway and get out there..."

Now all we have to do is to make it trend among foids and we're all saved.

just get a free meal out of cucks theory

Yes, females from duty datings also could do duty searching of my cute adorable loli waifu of culture

What is this retarded shit?

They are finally realizing that there aren't enough Chads for every princess.

Duty fucking would be cool

Cope
Instinctive desire is not negotiable
She decides if she wants to fuck you in under 1 second after seeing your face and body
If she sticks around despite this , she just wants a free meal and orbiter attention

Cope
Instinctive desire is not negotiable
She decides if she wants to fuck you in under 1 second after seeing your face and body
If she sticks around despite this , she just wants a free meal and orbiter attention
If words about this issue could be inscribed in gold, they would be what he said.

This is probably some 30+ year old women thing.

JFL at foids nowadays, especially ones who hit the wall

No man should pay for a date before he gets sex. Do something for free or nothing. These god damn burgersluts.

Never thought I'd see the day. Women telling other women "Go date unattractive men."

Not ideal due to lack of authenticity but I'd still oblige them most likely.

What the fuck is this bluepilled horseshit
They are finally realizing that there aren't enough Chads for every princess.
Well except there are.