Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ascension thread. Life coaching advices for low-tier normies

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Normies on the edge. They are on the verge of inceldom, very close. But they can do something to “ascend”.

Let’s see what can be done.

Jestermaxing: be a clown, have no dignity. Make people laugh at you, be the idiot everyone laugh at.

SJW-max: Be an NPC, follow women leadership, support gender studies, support feminist narrative. Virtue signal.

Thugmaxing: Put your life in danger doing drugs, backstab other men, alpha man posturing (even if you are pathetic lowT).

Intellectualmax: Bukowskimaxing, play the wise card. Be alcoholic and hip, spread platitudes and blupills.

Coachmaxing: self help, positive blupilled mindset. Be a self taught psychologist.

Counterculture: Be a degenerate NPC, but follow trends like a mindless sheep claiming others are sheep and not you.

Social media maxing: self explanatory. YouTube, Instagram or other media. Be popular and statusmaxed.

Wealthmax: Be yourself, but hide your powerlevel. Be selfish, but based. Protect yourself, and do what’s needed to adapt to your environment. Have a goal in mind and pursue only personal advantage.

If you are below 5/10 this guide will not wok on you.

If you are a 5 girls approach you. I can confirm my brother is a 5

If you are a 5 girls approach you. I can confirm my brother is a 5
Your brother is lucky. An exception to the rule.

The rule is 5/10s have to put effort. But how? Maxing your stats is not the same for everyone.

So, follow this guide if you are at least 5/10. If you are ugly follow the other guide I made yesterday.

Your brother is lucky. An exception to the rule.

The rule is 5/10s have to put effort. But how? Maxing your stats is not the same for everyone.

So, follow this guide if you are at least 5/10. If you are ugly follow the other guide I made yesterday.
Bro we are using psl. A 5 is above average

Bro we are using psl. A 5 is above average
6/10 PSL is the normie I am referring to.

I know personally 6/10 PSL autistmaxed guy, he can’t get laid because he didn’t follow my based coaching guide.

It’s about finding what you’re good at, and develop your talent.

Are you lazy? Don’t want to “work hard”? Do you think life have no meaning and you like drugs and hipster trends? Then follow my guide and counterculturemax, or degeneratemax, or intellectualmax.

Are you highIQ? Do you have goals? Then wealthmax and be based.

Are you into gaming? Then socialmax, inflate the market and try to approachmax using social media.

It’s not easy for normies, but they can ascend. Sure they have to put effort.

6/10 PSL is the normie I am referring to.

I know personally 6/10 PSL autistmaxed guy, he can’t get laid because he didn’t follow my based coaching guide.

It’s about finding what you’re good at, and develop your talent.

Are you lazy? Don’t want to “work hard”? Do you think life have no meaning and you like drugs and hipster trends? Then follow my guide and counterculturemax, or degeneratemax, or intellectualmax.

Are you highIQ? Do you have goals? Then wealthmax and be based.

Are you into gaming? Then socialmax, inflate the market and try to approachmax using social media.

It’s not easy for normies, but they can ascend. Sure they have to put effort.
Wallah fuck this.

Normies shouldn’t be on this site.

Normies shouldn’t be on this site.
But they are here and they think TRP is the only viable maxing strategy.

They have to be aware that it does not really matter if you play the game following TRP rules. If you are 5/10 you have elasticity and you can follow different paths.

Only valid ones are Thug/Counterculture/Wealth

Thug is pretty surefire if you get into drugs, girls will fuck for drugs etc.

Everything else is bluepilled bullshit.

1.4cels should just rope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back