Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ascension Plan (Purely hypothetical)

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
Step 1: Adopt a hot 17 year old foid

Step 2: On her 18th birthday take a vacation to a shithole country eg: Yemen

Step 3: Kick her out with 0 money or knowledge of Yemen

Step 4: Invite her back on the condition she has sex with you

Purely a hypothetical story it is fictional

Greetings and salutations IT

You underestimate how fast sandniggers kidnap unclaimed foids for their own. What I suggest for step 4 is to threaten her rather than directly kick her out, because you still want her under your care so that other muslims won't dare to get her. IN GMOD!!!

This is a fictional scenario I would never do this its just a joke

What if the 17 year old slut refuses to get adopted by you?

You underestimate how fast sandniggers kidnap unclaimed foids for their own. What I suggest for step 4 is to threaten her rather than directly kick her out, because you still want her under your care so that other muslims won't dare to get her. IN GMOD!!!
This 100%

They can do that?
Depends on the state, California for example require any child over 12 to consent to the adoption.

Also most foids in the foster care system are likely already neurotic and fucked up, CPS hates removing children unless if they have to so most of the foids there are uber-molested, if you care about that.

Depends on the state, California for example require any child over 12 to consent to the adoption.

Also most foids in the foster care system are likely already neurotic and fucked up, CPS hates removing children unless if they have to so most of the foids there are uber-molested, if you care about that.
The problem is that you are man looking to adopt a teenage foidlet. That would get you arrested in our soycucked society, unless you pretend to be a troon and be good at acting, they'll think you'll be a good mom! IN MINECRAFT.

Greetings and salutations IT
SOYDIT FREAK OUT

Redditorjak

Soybooru

Step 1: Adopt a hot 17 year old foid

Step 2: On her 18th birthday take a vacation to a shithole country eg: Yemen

Step 3: Kick her out with 0 money or knowledge of Yemen

Step 4: Invite her back on the condition she has sex with you

Purely a hypothetical story it is fictional
Step 1. have sex with Ameliee Cheung

Just get that psych ward pussy or braindead women

You'll not adopt a girl that age or any girl.

Want a real better strategy? Moneymaxx, find a Chad and a Stacy after geomaxxing, offer them money to do IVF to have a daughter for you, then adopt the girl, raise her from 0-14, then maybe find a way to dissolve the adoption before she's 16-18. Have sex with the teen girl. Obviously, she must be kept away from guys her age and stuff. She can be raised into the perfect girlfriend.

Cope if brokecel but might be possible to achieve if gigamoneymaxx.

Waitin for some people to leave…i got another trick up my sleeve

Where tf are you going to adopt a 17 year old that is not insane or severaly autistic