Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ascension is Cope

M

MrStruggle

Banned
-
paid sex is the same as unpaid sex. its the same vagina, the same hole, the same foid body. most inkwells here are failed fast life wannabe chads who are mutant looking and think having a gf is gonna undo the years of bullying, isolation, no teen love, ageing, stress, loss of hair etc. bro, cope cope cope. it;s over. that one foid isn't gonna cure ur depression, it's over boyo. once u finish cooming, ur just gonna be depressed and lonely again, youll never experience real sex cuz ur ugly and non NT. she rode chad and treated him like a king until he blasted every drop into her. she gonna ride u like its a painful duty, pull down her pants, let you fuck for 1m, get bored and pull her pants up again

ahahha, i bet u thought it was a magical experience. nah bro, you're gonna slip into a deeper depression cuz she never really liked u. you need to be a chad to experience pure loving sex. cope all u want, if she leaves, you'll be an inkwell again. ur a man without options, u cant download tinder and get a date or text a girl on instagram (which u prob dont have) and fuck a girl. nah, you'll be crawling back to discord and inkwell forums and cry all over again. IT'S OVER FOR YOU!!!!!!!

I would kill a graycel like you for stacy pussy
leave ur parent's room first and clean up ur piss bottles fat boi before laying a finger on me :dab:

There is no ascension for adult virgins. It’s too late. Youth is gone.

@MrStruggle is a cuck he should just give up. I hate seeing users like @MrStruggle threaten other users over pussy he’ll never get.
a8f.jpg