Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Ascension coaches" are fakecel LARPERs (or just gigacucks)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
These guys are so obsessed with other incels/truecels virginity and its honestly gay as fuck.

I'm talking about those faggots that always spam the forum with shit like this:

"if you just do X bro, you'll ascend bro!"
"so what if that 2/10 landwhale rejected you? You got infinite time bro, bones don't fuse until 70 years old bro."

**Also just to be clear, I'm talking about individualized personalized advice these faggots use to attack and gaslight users. I'm NOT talking about generalized advice like "just approach bro" and "try tinder bro" etc. If you didn't approach or try online apps, you're simply volcel.

Anyways....

If you are constantly obsessed with the fantasy of other users ascending (and especially targeting certain users) it can only mean two things:
1. You're a fakecel LARPER piece of shit WHO HAS GOTTEN LAID AND KNOWS HOW TO GET LAID. Your ego from having sex is why you think you're good to be an "ascension coach". Fakecel scum faggots don't care if 2/10 landwahles reject him cause he knows he can get better anyways.

OR

2. Even though it has ZERO BENEFIT FOR YOU, you're a faggot cuck who wants to help other men have sex while you don't. You're a cuck who gets off the idea of other men having sex while you die a virgin.

This is why I never bothered to give personalized ascension advice on this forum. I'm not gonna help some mentally fucked up high tier-normiefaggot/chadlite get laid while I die a kissless virgin with zero (0) sexual experience. I'm not gonna personally invest myself into another man and help him get GFs, ONS and FWBs. That's cucked as hell. I want all high-tier normiefaggots/chadlites to either fuck off this forum, die virgins, or get chemically castrated (in super smash bros).

Last edited:
These guys are so obsessed with other incels/truecels virginity and its honestly gay as fuck.

I'm talking about those faggots that always spam the forum with shit like this:

"if you just do X bro, you'll ascend bro!"
"so what if that 2/10 landwhale rejected you? You got infinite time bro, bones don't fuse until 70 years old bro."

**Also just to be clear, I'm talking about individualized personalized advice these faggots use to attack and gaslight users. I'm NOT talking about generalized advice like "just approach bro" and "try tinder bro" etc. If you didn't approach or try online apps, you're simply volcel.

Anyways....

If you are constantly obsessed with the fantasy of other users ascending (and especially targeting certain users) it can only mean two things:
1. You're a fakecel LARPER piece of shit WHO HAS GOTTEN LAID AND KNOWS HOW TO GET LAID. Your ego from having sex is why you think you're good to be an "ascension coach". Fakecel scum faggots don't care if 2/10 landwahles reject him cause he knows he can get better anyways.

OR

2. Even though it has ZERO BENEFIT FOR YOU, you're a faggot cuck who wants to help other men have sex while you don't. You're a cuck who gets off the idea of other men having sex while you die a virgin.

This is why I never bothered to give personalized ascension advice on this forum. I'm not gonna help some mentally fucked up high tier-normiefaggot/chadlite get laid while I die a kissless virgin with zero (0) sexual experience. That's cucked as hell. I want all high-tier normiefaggots/chadlites to either fuck off this forum, die virgins, or get chemically castrated (in super smash bros).

Based.

Just in case you didn't know, chemical castration isn't pouring acid on your balls. It's taking medication that temporarily lower your sex drive. You stop taking it and you are no longer chemically castrated.

Also:
If you didn't approach or try online apps, you're simply volcel.
giphy.gif

Fuck every coward who never even tried

Do everything you can to ascend. Volcel if you LDAR. :lul: