Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ascending with a non virgin

Would you ascend with a non virgin?

• Total voters
racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
I would if she's a stacy, otherwise no fucking way

well if shes a stacy then yes

The other day I was at the store and I saw this goblina, had to be 5' tall and 5' wide, plus she had this massive lump on her forehead. Think like golfball sized lump centered around 3 inches above her left eye. No makeup, her hair was a total fuckshow, and she was wearing dirty clothes.

I literally thought to myself "Damn, I wonder if I would have a chance with her". She did have two kids with her, but since she's a goblina they probably have different dads anyways. I should've talked to her, but I chickened out because of my extensive past history of rejections.

Probably not since I'm a virgin and there's nothing wrong with wanting a virgin Gf if you're a virgin.

But maybe if she had sex with one guy, I might let it slide, though it'll probably be uncomfortable for me.

But relationships aren't like Disney, even incelphobes like IT admit this, so she'll probably go back with her ex.

Eh, the juice just ain't worth the squeeze.

No. I was rotting while holes had their holes used by Chads.

I would not full relationship her.

anyway, who wants to go on a nigger killing spree?