Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ascending is pointlessly retarded with irl w*men.

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Why would you even want to consider marrying/dating(committing your whole life) to some used up soulless creature that is incapable of love caring and being loyal, and most important part all le women by age of 16-18 are non-virgin whores.

The only way i see is marrying pure anime girl which i hope is somehow made possible through AI or something in future.(prolly not gonna happen tho)

I would choose instantly a virgin, loyal and loving anime girl that doesn't even exist over some used up whore. end of rant.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa111111111

seems like a cope thread tbh

high IQ same here. my dick barely even works now too on 3d foids, my sex drive falls day by day. I am hoping to astral project to a higher pleasure world and maybe I will experience true pleasure there.

what too much anime does to a nigga

Cartoons just don’t cut it

Why even post on this forum if you don’t care about it
Go jack off to hentai and live your life
u missing my point what does hentai have to do with this xD? is being upset that w*men are nasty whores not good enough reason to use this forum ?

i'll never get over the fact I'm never having a cute, young, innocent anime girlfriend who will love me unconditionally despite not being chad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
legit I will rope ASAP after I am done trying all the astral projection Hocus pocus bullshit. only reason I haven't yet is hope of getting the dream you mention fulfilled in a pleasure world.

this God damn fucking cursed world never gave us a chance. Not a single thing we can do to fix our cursed life. the decades just pile on, nothing ever truly gets better. every fucking year I would hope and pray something would change. something would happen. I wasn't passive like many here. I tried and tried just to fail and fail over and over. Every step forward would push me a dozen steps backwards to retrace.

they say you always miss a shot you never take. but in reality when you miss a shot you tried your best with , you'll be left permanently scarred. The pain and suffering never made me stronger. It left a permanent marker every time it appeared and I would just cope and move on. the humiliation of approaching so many foids and failing. the rage and anger over a dozen plus failed money maxxing projects faded away but forever left a mark in my psyche. You try and try but fail and fail.

I fucking swear I must be cursed or damned to infinite suffering by some gay nigger God.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

legit I will rope ASAP after I am done trying all the astral projection Hocus pocus bullshit. only reason I haven't yet is hope of getting the dream you mention fulfilled in a pleasure world.

this God damn fucking cursed world never gave us a chance. Not a single thing we can do to fix our cursed life. the decades just pile on, nothing ever truly gets better. every fucking year I would hope and pray something would change. something would happen. I wasn't passive like many here. I tried and tried just to fail and fail over and over. Every step forward would push me a dozen steps backwards to retrace.

they say you always miss a shot you never take. but in reality when you miss a shot you tried your best with , you'll be left permanently scarred. The pain and suffering never made me stronger. It left a permanent marker every time it appeared and I would just cope and move on. the humiliation of approaching so many foids and failing. the rage and anger over a dozen plus failed money maxxing projects faded away but forever left a mark in my psyche. You try and try but fail and fail.

I fucking swear I must be cursed or damned to infinite suffering by some gay nigger God.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
I feel you bro :feelsbadman:

If only that was something we could do to achieve that, I'm crazy for trying, but there's literally nothing we can do. No geomaxxing, no surgery, no nothing. We were born in a decayed era of a godforsaken world, it was over before it began. It's almost like being born black in the mid 1700s, you're screwed and nothing in you timeline will fix it.

Except at least blacks did get freedom... Like you said, in our world it only gets worse and worse. You try and try but you never get anywhere, in fact you get even worse with so much pain after so many negative reinforcements...

I agree 100% if I had the choice to jump through the screen and live with Monika for all of time I would, no questions asked.

The only way i see is marrying pure anime girl which i hope is somehow made possible through AI or something in future.(prolly not gonna happen tho)
Some nigga married his nintedo 3DS that had a gf simulator game on it

Your imagination leads you to ways where nobody will ever follow you :feelshaha:

If anime foids existed, they would ignore us too.

Even a used up soulless roastie wont give me a chance.

yeah tbh all foids are dumb as hot dogshit and chad only but if you find one that looks good, isn't used and thinks you're hot then you can easily be happy with her for a good while, possibly life tbhngl. so cope thread

Every male is cursed.
I agree. However ascending with men is based.
28708.jpg

Cope tbh but I can see your point

True I mean god knows how many different sorts of cum have been deposited in that vagina and mouth, disgusting even thinking about it.

It's about sex.

Obviously marrying roasties is retarded.

high IQ same here. my dick barely even works now too on 3d foids, my sex drive falls day by day. I am hoping to astral project to a higher pleasure world and maybe I will experience true pleasure there.
So you never successfully astral projected?

OP thinks hes being ironic and "so epic 4 posting this" while in reality he actually would rather spend the rest of his life watching a cartoon than spending time with a real hole. Ofc OP is copeing into oblivion this is classic "le sour grapes":feelsLSD:
im not coping, w*men behavior disgusts me.
and what the fuck are you even trying to say did you hit your head as a kid ? also "soul grapes" go back to plebbid retard.

im gonna be a man here and apologize.

im so so sorry for instuling your dear dear rosties that smells like cum 24/7 i hope you enjoy your future wife that have been railed by 10000000 chads.

I feel you, brocel. I just want to be with my Kino.

I agree 100% if I had the choice to jump through the screen and live with Monika for all of time I would, no questions asked.

She would likely not let you leave though.

High IQ.

Pretty sure 20-30 years from now it will become common marrying your waifu.

I view life as an inheritenly unpleasant experience for the absolute vast majority of men. Which is why if a man wants to cope with anime, dolls, or what have you, it is immoral of us to reject his cope as lesser than ours.

As long as the cope does not inflict active suffering on others, the end definitley justifies the means.