Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ascending is pointlessly retarded with irl w*men.

SellingGf10k

SellingGf10k

Officer
★★★★★
29d 5h 53m
Why would you even want to consider marrying/dating(committing your whole life) to some used up soulless creature that is incapable of love caring and being loyal, and most important part all le women by age of 16-18 are non-virgin whores.

The only way i see is marrying pure anime girl which i hope is somehow made possible through AI or something in future.(prolly not gonna happen tho)

I would choose instantly a virgin, loyal and loving anime girl that doesn't even exist over some used up whore. end of rant.

Plasmabrain

Plasmabrain

Recruit
★★
3d 12h 2m
how's it work

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
88d 14m
seems like a cope thread tbh

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
★★★★★
50d 23h 55m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 3h 0m
high IQ same here. my dick barely even works now too on 3d foids, my sex drive falls day by day. I am hoping to astral project to a higher pleasure world and maybe I will experience true pleasure there.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
54d 4h 34m
what too much anime does to a nigga

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 3h 0m
kanyepilled said:
what too much anime does to a nigga
it's over for me and OP. :feelsrope:

Jungle

Jungle

I will never be called papi by a qt thic latina gf
★★★★★
90d 19h 7m
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★
59d 5h 2m
Cartoons just don’t cut it

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 26m
Why even post on this forum if you don’t care about it
Go jack off to hentai and live your life

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
75d 16h 36m
Transcended Trucel said:
it's over for me and OP. :feelsrope:
i'll never get over the fact I'm never having a cute, young, innocent anime girlfriend who will love me unconditionally despite not being chad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

SellingGf10k

SellingGf10k

Officer
★★★★★
29d 5h 53m
Broly said:
Why even post on this forum if you don’t care about it
Go jack off to hentai and live your life
u missing my point what does hentai have to do with this xD? is being upset that w*men are nasty whores not good enough reason to use this forum ?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 3h 0m
Tenshi said:
i'll never get over the fact I'm never having a cute, young, innocent anime girlfriend who will love me unconditionally despite not being chad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
legit I will rope ASAP after I am done trying all the astral projection Hocus pocus bullshit. only reason I haven't yet is hope of getting the dream you mention fulfilled in a pleasure world.

this God damn fucking cursed world never gave us a chance. Not a single thing we can do to fix our cursed life. the decades just pile on, nothing ever truly gets better. every fucking year I would hope and pray something would change. something would happen. I wasn't passive like many here. I tried and tried just to fail and fail over and over. Every step forward would push me a dozen steps backwards to retrace.

they say you always miss a shot you never take. but in reality when you miss a shot you tried your best with , you'll be left permanently scarred. The pain and suffering never made me stronger. It left a permanent marker every time it appeared and I would just cope and move on. the humiliation of approaching so many foids and failing. the rage and anger over a dozen plus failed money maxxing projects faded away but forever left a mark in my psyche. You try and try but fail and fail.

I fucking swear I must be cursed or damned to infinite suffering by some gay nigger God.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
75d 16h 36m
Transcended Trucel said:
legit I will rope ASAP after I am done trying all the astral projection Hocus pocus bullshit. only reason I haven't yet is hope of getting the dream you mention fulfilled in a pleasure world.

this God damn fucking cursed world never gave us a chance. Not a single thing we can do to fix our cursed life. the decades just pile on, nothing ever truly gets better. every fucking year I would hope and pray something would change. something would happen. I wasn't passive like many here. I tried and tried just to fail and fail over and over. Every step forward would push me a dozen steps backwards to retrace.

they say you always miss a shot you never take. but in reality when you miss a shot you tried your best with , you'll be left permanently scarred. The pain and suffering never made me stronger. It left a permanent marker every time it appeared and I would just cope and move on. the humiliation of approaching so many foids and failing. the rage and anger over a dozen plus failed money maxxing projects faded away but forever left a mark in my psyche. You try and try but fail and fail.

I fucking swear I must be cursed or damned to infinite suffering by some gay nigger God.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
I feel you bro :feelsbadman:

If only that was something we could do to achieve that, I'm crazy for trying, but there's literally nothing we can do. No geomaxxing, no surgery, no nothing. We were born in a decayed era of a godforsaken world, it was over before it began. It's almost like being born black in the mid 1700s, you're screwed and nothing in you timeline will fix it.

Except at least blacks did get freedom... Like you said, in our world it only gets worse and worse. You try and try but you never get anywhere, in fact you get even worse with so much pain after so many negative reinforcements...

Nekopan

Nekopan

Weebcel
★★★★
1d 10h 6m
I agree 100% if I had the choice to jump through the screen and live with Monika for all of time I would, no questions asked.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
284d 17h 2m
WawelDragon1683 said:
However ascending with men is based.
FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 , Deleted member 19971 @HidekiTojota , AAAAAAAAAAAcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel and kikecel @kikecel all absolutely agree with this

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Paragon
★★★★★
151d 8h 46m
BummerDrummer said:
FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 , Deleted member 19971 @HidekiTojota , AAAAAAAAAAAcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel and kikecel @kikecel all absolutely disagree with this

Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
36d 7h 15m
WawelDragon1683 said:
I agree. However ascending with men is based.
another brocel becomes so much blackpilled that he goes insane. Its over for tgis forum

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 58m
SellingGf10k said:
The only way i see is marrying pure anime girl which i hope is somehow made possible through AI or something in future.(prolly not gonna happen tho)
Some nigga married his nintedo 3DS that had a gf simulator game on it

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

fakecel bully
32d 1h 12m
Numb said:
Some nigga married his nintedo 3DS that had a gf simulator game on it
Based

Pareg

Pareg

You'll scream, shout: "Oh somebody get me out!".
★★
42d 6h 33m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
181d 9h 21m
BummerDrummer said:
FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 , Deleted member 19971 @HidekiTojota , AAAAAAAAAAAcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel and kikecel @kikecel all absolutely agree with this
Get your buck ready

The Cagot

The Cagot

French Horror
★★★★★
9d 19h 51m
Your imagination leads you to ways where nobody will ever follow you :feelshaha:

If anime foids existed, they would ignore us too.

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★
22d 18h 26m
Even a used up soulless roastie wont give me a chance.

kikecel

kikecel

MY FOOT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS
-
75d 16h 8m
BummerDrummer said:
Faggots should get the bullet :dab:

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
166d 8h 15m
yeah tbh all foids are dumb as hot dogshit and chad only but if you find one that looks good, isn't used and thinks you're hot then you can easily be happy with her for a good while, possibly life tbhngl. so cope thread

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Admiral
★★★★
38d 22h 17m
Transcended Trucel said:

Every male is cursed.
WawelDragon1683 said:

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
14d 29m
Cope tbh but I can see your point

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★
47d 11h 4m
True I mean god knows how many different sorts of cum have been deposited in that vagina and mouth, disgusting even thinking about it.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
27d 5h 34m
It's about sex.

Obviously marrying roasties is retarded.

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★
51d 8h 0m
OP thinks hes being ironic and "so epic 4 posting this" while in reality he actually would rather spend the rest of his life watching a cartoon than spending time with a real hole. Ofc OP is copeing into oblivion this is classic "le sour grapes":feelsLSD:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 3h 0m
WawelDragon1683 said:
:feelskek::feelswhere:

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
126d 19h 0m
Transcended Trucel said:
high IQ same here. my dick barely even works now too on 3d foids, my sex drive falls day by day. I am hoping to astral project to a higher pleasure world and maybe I will experience true pleasure there.
So you never successfully astral projected?

SellingGf10k

SellingGf10k

Officer
★★★★★
29d 5h 53m
sckicksal345 said:
OP thinks hes being ironic and "so epic 4 posting this" while in reality he actually would rather spend the rest of his life watching a cartoon than spending time with a real hole. Ofc OP is copeing into oblivion this is classic "le sour grapes":feelsLSD:
im not coping, w*men behavior disgusts me.
and what the fuck are you even trying to say did you hit your head as a kid ? also "soul grapes" go back to plebbid retard.

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★
51d 8h 0m
SellingGf10k said:
im not coping, 3d women behavior disgusts me. ( i wanna fuck a cartoon) and what the fuck are you trying to say, yikes sweaty who hurt u ? also "rationalisation " (i dont understand english) go back to plebbid retard.
:feelsLSD:

SellingGf10k

SellingGf10k

Officer
★★★★★
29d 5h 53m
sckicksal345 said:
im gonna be a man here and apologize.

im so so sorry for instuling your dear dear rosties that smells like cum 24/7 i hope you enjoy your future wife that have been railed by 10000000 chads.

Wilfred

Wilfred

Recruit
★★★★★
16d 15h 41m
I feel you, brocel. I just want to be with my Kino.

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 52m
Nekopan said:
I agree 100% if I had the choice to jump through the screen and live with Monika for all of time I would, no questions asked.

She would likely not let you leave though.

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
23d 16h 41m
High IQ.

Pretty sure 20-30 years from now it will become common marrying your waifu.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 2h 22m
I view life as an inheritenly unpleasant experience for the absolute vast majority of men. Which is why if a man wants to cope with anime, dolls, or what have you, it is immoral of us to reject his cope as lesser than ours.

As long as the cope does not inflict active suffering on others, the end definitley justifies the means.

Nekopan

Nekopan

Weebcel
★★★★
1d 10h 6m
Neetocel said:
She would likely not let you leave though.
I'd rather be in her reality tbh. Real life sucks.

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 52m
Nekopan said:
I'd rather be in her reality tbh. Real life sucks.

Just bring some coding books with her.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8