Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ascending .... fact or fiction?

Gingercell

Gingercell

Greycel
I hear all the time about incels who want to ascend but I've never heard of an incel who has actually succeeded. So do such people even exist?
I've just spent the last 9 months trying to ascend and some progress was made. But recently I've realised how far I have got to go. Especially in terms of social skills. Mine are awful, and really limit my potential

If you ascended without plastic surgery or moving you were never incel. Moving or plastic surgery are both legit. Or even both

If you are tall, it is a possibility.

If you are a manlet, it is complete fiction.

Just accept it's over.
If you were good looking to begin with you would have learned social skills naturally.
But you are most likely just too bad looking for people to interact with.
L D A R

Very slim chance because of height surgery

I hear all the time about incels who want to ascend but I've never heard of an incel who has actually succeeded. So do such people even exist?
I've just spent the last 9 months trying to ascend and some progress was made. But recently I've realised how far I have got to go. Especially in terms of social skills. Mine are awful, and really limit my potential
The reason you never hear about it in this forum is because “bragging” is forbidden, so we never hear about incels who ascend. This is why I’ve advocated for a separate section with optional viewing where incels can post their ascension stories, but to no avail.

It takes time to collectthe money for surgery

If you ascended without plastic surgery or moving you were never incel. Moving or plastic surgery are both legit. Or even both
is this pic for real?

If an incel ascends he's not allowed to talk about it on here, so you'll never hear about it.
If you talk about it you get an instaban.

OP are you youngcel. Look at this incel become ultrachad
Of course this guy went on blackpilled experimental mode
QN6Q2rd

1st rule of ascending - never talk about ascending
2nd rule of ascending - NEVER talk about ascending

3rd rule is if its your first time going out as an ascended male you HAVE to slay

3rd rule is if its your first time going out as an ascended male you HAVE to slay
Preach

----
OP sounds like he is coping
coping BIG time

i talked i tryed, i gave in

is this supposed to be our pinnacle? ascending just to get sex and or pleasure out of life?

how ridiculous, but as a fat something you aint shit without bling bling

we litteraly must ascend or the ldar gets to us and will make us insane

Ascension is real, but it'll be virtually impossible to go from a 2/10 trucel to a Gigachad.

@Frank ascended a while ago. So it does happen.

i am trying to ascend.

not having much luck so far.

If you can ascend, you were never incel tp begin with.

Cope, all of us are locationcels to some extent. Inceldom and location is strongly connected.
Which is exactly why I say if you move to get pussy you weren't a fakecel.. i.e @itsOVER