Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ascended socially, do I belong here?

Chickenshit faggot, you don't have the nuts to stand toe to toe with me

I remember when people found out I was learning guitar. Told me it'd get me girls lmao

Fast forward 2 years and I'm playing complicated solos and getting 0 pussy, but some retarded Chad brought his guitar to school and shittily strummed chords and foids were all over him

bold of you to think this forum had an trucel userbase in the first place
True. Normies are everywhere...

@Fat Link post his IP and signup email
:bigbrain: and if we figure out his address on GTA 5 online we should hypothetically order 50 pepperoni pizzas From Freddy Fazbear's to his house

I’m like a guitar normie because I’m self taught primarily :feelsaww:, did you go to school? I mostly rely on my technique to overcompensate my lack of theory knowledge
Same, I've been trying to get into composition lately to no avail. I'm pretyy good at soloing, but I haven't made anything cool yet myself

My grandfather told me this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
So many people told me that when I started playing guitar, got to the point where I just don't tell anyone I play anymore. I hate discussing my interests to normies

The chords reverberate through his hollow head and thick chin and back into his pickups/acoustic sound chamber which vibrates the strings creating an endless loop, similar to feedback, making it sound more heavenly to the foids. His fingering of the chords also make them wet.
Lmao, it was so brutal and blackpilled me. I imagined one day playing Tornado of Souls and getting girls wet, yet this retard got attention from accidentally muting half the strings and taking forever to transition from chord to chord
It's fine though, pussy was never my primary objective with guitar anyway