Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ascended socially, do I belong here?

Genaxed

Genaxed

Banned
-
Greycel with under 10 posts warning
All I had to do was play guitar and sing some Oasis (no not wonderwall kys) and yes I do have a pretty good singing voice.
I made the fucking room cheer, about 8 foids in there
one of them dmed me after to further tell me how blown away she was, quote "you were all we talked about on the way to the train station"
ok no fuck it the whole purpose of this post is because I'm taking advantage of how fucking good I feel about this
lol I socially mog all of you, enjoy rotting
I'm god

No space for truecels, normies constantly invading and bragging :cryfeels:

oh yh one of the foids also jokingly yelled "I'm with the wrong [Genaxed]" (her boyfriend shares my name) lol this is the best I've felt in years

oh yh one of the foids also jokingly yelled "I'm with the wrong [Genaxed]" (her boyfriend shares my name) lol this is the best I've felt in years
enjoy your ban

I got a couple minutes to watch yall cry before I'm banned keep going

I could give less of a damn about your normie acomplishments. Everything you get or do is not because you worked hard, is just genetics at play. So just be happy you got lucky, enjoy your 80 years of life. When we're both dead we'll be equal at last

Larping faggot.

I got a couple minutes to which yall cry before I'm banned keep going
chads don't need this, you mocked us to feel better with your miserable life

No normie living a healthy fulfilling busy life has the time to make account on incels.is to act like an asshole.

You infiltrators should understand that before making up stories.

Lol u realize they’re all just faking love for you right

You’re an ugly stranger to them who entertained them for 3 minutes

They love that you’re a good little faggot monkey who can play guitar :soy:

JFL if you think this is success :lul::lul:

FUCKING KINKY SLOPPY SHIT FACED GRAYCEL BRAGGER KYS :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It’s literally just them being nice out of pity and virtue signalling hahaha

You’re fucked fag bye

just have a good singing voice and play guitar theory

Watch this fag come back once he realizes he was nothing more than a court jester

It doesn’t work unless you’re in a popular band. Then you may ascend
sounds like cope though
"haha omg ur so good at the guitar"
"t-thanks can I have your number?"
"wtf just because I said you're good at the guitar doesn't mean I want to fuck you, get lost creep"

Watch this fag come back once he realizes he was nothing more than a court jester
Nah dude, they think they're "better than us" when in reality they're just coping losers. Their ego won't let them be wrong

Last edited:
you think that playing a fucking instrument makes you special and any less incel :feelskek:

t. acoustic and electric guitar player for 3 years :feelshmm:

Last edited:
>joins forum for incels
>isnt an incel

gtfo

sounds like cope though
"haha omg ur so good at the guitar"
"t-thanks can I have your number?"
"wtf just because I said you're good at the guitar doesn't mean I want to fuck you, get lost creep"
It’s always cope but u could get lucky if you’re popular and some druggie used up groupie whore is wasted and lonely and wants to plow you

Nah dide, they think they're "better than us" when in reality they're just coping losers. Their ego won't let them be wrong
You're right. Key characteristic of a normie is huge ego and an inverse amount of self awareness

I would barely call it playing. It’s mostly open chords and some pentatonic notes. Like playing twinkle twinkle little star on piano and bragging, or tasking your crayons to a coloring book :feelskek::feelskek:

You're right. Key characteristic of a normie is huge ego and an inverse amount of self awareness
absolutely. Knew a nigga with a huge ego who would brag about EVERYTHING whenever he joined any website or Discord, not even ever being humble.
pic below is him Edwin Valdezed

Attachments

• nonobrandonofficial.png
    nonobrandonofficial.png
    296.5 KB · Views: 25
I'm not mad at you anymore, I think that you belong here OP, your experience isn't ascension, it's very far from it

I would barely call it playing. It’s mostly open chords and some pentatonic notes. Like playing twinkle twinkle little star on piano and bragging, or tasking your crayons to a coloring book :feelskek::feelskek:
not even hard power chords smh

the REAL challenge is playing Skindred

I'm not mad at you anymore, I think that you belong here OP, your experience isn't ascension, it's very far from it

I just pity him he’ll be back lurking in a week or two when he’s alone :lul:

Based guitarcel, what music do you play :feelsokman::feelsokman:

based. Soy fag should play some thrash or heavy metal.

I haven’t played for a month since I gave up on life but I mostly play Jimi Hendrix or the stuff he influenced (John Mayer, SRV, John Frusciante). Any classic rock too. Just jamming with a looper is my life mostly.

If I could be in a band I would play literally any genre except jazz because I’m not that good. What do you play

I can learn stuff if I spend the effort but I haven’t because LDAR

I hope he looses his voice and someone throws acid on his face(gta5) then you will socially mog everyone here seriously man these clown normies have no life other than invading this forum all toilets are fucking chads so ig this is how they cope :feelshaha:

Gets a tiny bit of social validation and immediately comes to brag about it on an incel forum :feelskek:
He definitely belongs here. No normie with a healthy social life with a gf and friends does this. It’s what losers that desperately want to punch down do jfl

I like neoclassical, prog, and jazz fusion. Players like Ritchie Blackmore, Uli Jon Roth, Alex Lifeson, Al Di Meola, and Allan Holdsworth. :what: Sometimes I also play pop-rock like the Beatles and the Kinks

I also took a long break this year, if I’m unmotivated I don’t focus on it since it will make me feel terrible for not practicing :fuk:

Hendrix and SRV are godly. Have you heard Third Stone from the Sun? Probably my favorite Hendrix tune :feelsmusic:

Yea I’m obsessed w Hendrix style playing lol. Ya I’ve heard that. I love that album. That’s his best album IMO as an overall artwork. I was gonna get into jerry Garcia next to expand my lead playing

Dude ur a beast :what: truly guitarmaxxed I know a few of those names, mostly Allan holdsworth

I’m like a guitar normie because I’m self taught primarily :feelsaww:, did you go to school? I mostly rely on my technique to overcompensate my lack of theory knowledge

Gets a tiny bit of social validation and immediately comes to brag about it on an incel forum :feelskek:
He definitely belongs here. No normie with a healthy social life with a gf and friends does this. It’s what losers that desperately want to punch down do jfl
@Fat Link unban this brocel, he's an incel in denial

Indeed I was given an original US pressing of Are You Experienced, it’s sleeve is in tatters though

I am also primarily self taught, been playing for four years. Had a teacher but he only wanted to give guitar tabs and focus on speed, he was also a shit talker which caused many arguments. Did I go to school for guitar/music? No, I cannot afford it. I would like to go to uni for music though.

If you’re playing that well and don’t have shit to lose I would go for it brocel. I’d bet you can put yourself in debt to do it

Indeed I was given an original US pressing of Are You Experienced, it’s sleeve is in tatters though

I am also primarily self taught, been playing for four years. Had a teacher but he only wanted to give guitar tabs and focus on speed, he was also a shit talker which caused many arguments. Did I go to school for guitar/music? No, I cannot afford it. I would like to go to uni for music though.
Play with a strat?

Greycel with under 10 posts warning
All I had to do was play guitar and sing some Oasis (no not wonderwall kys) and yes I do have a pretty good singing voice.
I made the fucking room cheer, about 8 foids in there
one of them dmed me after to further tell me how blown away she was, quote "you were all we talked about on the way to the train station"
ok no fuck it the whole purpose of this post is because I'm taking advantage of how fucking good I feel about this
lol I socially mog all of you, enjoy rotting
I'm god
Burn in hell fakecel :reeeeee:

Stupid nigger I hope u end up killing yourself soon