Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ascendancy can wait

D

dtantjti

Greycel
If someone in their right mind would love to ascend, they shouldn't do it out of a rush or when they are having issues on their own.

I am seeing from the experiences of my friends (and those who ascended).

The thing is, depression is common (be it in chronic or acute form), and it opens up so many unwanted behaviors, actions, and thoughts. Prolonged loneliness and multiple stresses can induce another problem, such as Dissociative Identity Disorder. I was lucky that my psychologist was so competent that he spotted the early signs of it and treated me before it became a Dissociative Identity Disorder.

When it happens to someone inside a relationship, that can result in so many problems. Insecurities about a partner's capabilities and popularity can be enough to ruin a relationship. It might result in one constantly feeling inferior. It might result in one needs to drop the partner's self-esteem. When it stops being worth the trouble for the partner, hypergamy tendency kicks in, and infidelity can happen. It hurts my friends, and I have seen it too many times.

It takes a special kind of girl to help someone overcome their problems while inside a relationship. Those girls are rare. Even then, they might not have unlimited patience for it. Mental health problems are an Achilles heel, inside or outside a relationship.

Nobody wants to ascend that way.

We want to ascend in a way that we feel fulfilled so that we feel like we belong but are never owned by someone. We want to ascend in a way that we're not being used by our future partners. At least, we want to have our self-esteem back, so with or without partners, we can feel like we're truly the best version of ourselves.

It is still worth it to have a healthy mind. Some of us need it a lot. Right now, ascendancy can wait. We just need to take care of our well-being.

Nah, you need to ascend ASAP or you die

i will ascend to heaven

my reaction to this information

Attachments

• IMG_2803.MOV
    1.7 MB
Kill urself it tranny