Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As retarded as it may be, sooner or later incel will become a new subculture

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
Before end of this decade you you will see at least chadlite claiming that he is an incel and gaining something from this. Mark my words.

ok Adrian i believe you

Oh, and whether it's life fuel or suifuel is up to debate, but it will surely bring many honkpills and honks

ok Adrian i believe you
Belives me
:feelshmm:

But seriously, things like foids weirdly imitating this group (femcels) or normies starting to use word "incel" or some of our lingo (at least on the internet) or fear mongering media unable to shut up about us are first signs of this. As I said, mark my words.

As the number of incels grow, we may start to create better copes and be less stigmatized. Or we'll be rounded up and gassed like the Jews.

I doubt normiecels will ever admit the lack of sex/rarity of sex/low quality sex that they have.

Anytime you read a post on reddit talking about "hurrr im not even good looking and I get laid, muh personality" - its probably some guy whose fucking some 350lbs hambeast 0.1/10 who cheats on him and will divorce rape him if they ever get married

Better be it, a good way to gain more ground in (((soyciety))).After all the blackpill is the hard truth