Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As retarded as black people rioting right now is, I can't help but feel jealous.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
There has been quite a few white guys killed by police for genuinely no reason, there has been whites beaten sometimes to death by blacks to steal their wallet, there has been tons of whites who have been screwed over like blacks say they are, but whites just take it. They don't riot or loot or protest. They do what they've done for the past century: Take it up the ass.

Yeah
I'm jealous of the looters
I want to loot too, but there is no looting going on here

I have long joked/wished for some shit like this to happen for us to usher some blackpill zeitgeist. It never has and now I am just stuck watching people collectively go ER for causes I don't think are as meaningful as the blackpill. I really am jealous.

I have long joked/wished for some shit like this to happen for us to usher some blackpill zeitgeist. It never has and now I am just stuck watching people collectively go ER for causes I don't think are as meaningful as the blackpill. I really am jealous.
There are talks of trying to rush the White House. Obviously they'd get gunned down.

There are talks of trying to rush the White House. Obviously they'd get gunned down.
Jfl, I think they were protesting outside the white house for a while. I do have to admit I underestimated how organized Antifa is. I can't believe all of these protests are just natural. Sure they may be motivated by cop shootings, but they escalate far beyond the usual riots. They are capitalizing on the country's obvious polarization

Wish i could do some looting to get free shit

Looting thugs should be shot on sight.

iu
iu

I'm surprised more burgers haven't gone 3R due to getting harassed by random mobs.

It's all an agenda.

Looting thugs should be shot on sight.
They should be, but the precedent was set early on when shop owners in Minneapolis were charged for shooting looters. The government tacitly approves of the riots

This is why you have to live. You are the future, you're that zoomer everyone is gambling on being an ultraleftist. You must live to prove them wrong and shape the America you want to live in.

This is why you have to live. You are the future, you're that zoomer everyone is gambling on being an ultraleftist. You must live to prove them wrong and shape the America you want to live in.
He needs to kill niggers instead of killing himself. Go lossus

At this point I just want society to be destroyed by rioting blacks

I do have to admit I underestimated how organized Antifa is.
The hilarious thing is that they'll then go on to say that they're not an organization. Yeah, right.

The hilarious thing is that they'll then go on to say that they're not an organization. Yeah, right.
Right?
They say they aren't an organization but conveniently they define everyone they don't like including incels as a "movement" or "organization".

I hate Tyrones and black foids.

Only BlackCEL lives matter

They say they aren't an organization but conveniently they define everyone they don't like including incels as a "movement" or "organization".
Classic projection. It's all people like them do. In fact, most people love to project, I've noticed. I wonder if it has anything to do with social media, or if that's just an innate characteristic of people in general.