Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy As much as i hate to say it, mogging other people actually feels really good

Treecel

Treecel

Greycel
I cry everyday that people facemogs - lifemogs - sportsmogs me into oblivion, but i myself am trying to do this with other people. I have been gymmaxxing for several months , and i start to feel like i fit in more and more, if not even better than normies. I started to surpass some people in sports, which is something i'm always bad at. It feels good that i am better than a lot of other people at something sometimes. Is this what normies / chads feels? Because they surpass others in so many ways, they think they have the right to make fun of people who can achieve less? I will never stoop myself to the level of a bully, but in a way it feels like i have the power to if i have to, and that thought makes my day going. As someone who was bullied relentlessly, i feel bad that i have those thoughts in the back of my head. I'm honest!

ofc it does its human nature

To be honest , i think that as an inkwell we must maxx out all that is maxxable. Studymaxxing, Gymmaxxing, Athleticmaxxing. We must stay high T and mentally stable as best as we can. Inceltears, or whoever is trying to bully us, or tell us that we should try, i want to show them that incels are not just a terrible group of failures whose fault is all theirs. I want Incels to represent what people leave behind, that we as a part of society has worked - most of the times very harder than any others have to do, despite being born as healthy , normal humans. I think that Incels should be seen as people who have tried in every way, but cannot get what others get.

To be honest , i think that as an inkwell we must maxx out all that is maxxable. Studymaxxing, Gymmaxxing, Athleticmaxxing. We must stay high T and mentally stable as best as we can. Inceltears, or whoever is trying to bully us, or tell us that we should try, i want to show them that incels are not just a terrible group of failures whose fault is all theirs. I want Incels to represent what people leave behind, that we as a part of society has worked - most of the times very harder than any others have to do, despite being born as healthy , normal humans. I think that Incels should be seen as people who have tried in every way, but cannot get what others get.
Do any kind of maxx you wont. But please dont have the illusion that it will help you ascend, it wont.

Do any kind of maxx you wont. But please dont have the illusion that it will help you ascend, it wont.
never said it was to ascend. but thanks for pointing out that specifically.

I'm 5'7 and I love heightmogging guys yet I hate getting heightmogged at the same time, especially by girls. The cycle cannot be escaped.

49F78A03 4D1A 41F2 8554 7A8647A582E5

i mog most people fitness wise because everyone around me is either fat or bloatmaxxing at the gym, i'm healthier and thinner than them but it doesn't help me cope at all lol

i mog most people fitness wise because everyone around me is either fat or bloatmaxxing at the gym, i'm healthier and thinner than them but it doesn't help me cope at all lol
If you bloat maxxx effectively and ogremaxxx as a result then it mogs skinny twinks without a doubt
I'm 5'7 and I love heightmogging guys yet I hate getting heightmogged at the same time, especially by girls. The cycle cannot be escaped.
So how often do you height mog guys?

woke. j an meditation jogging most people hard now. Soon I plan on joining monastery to mog harder

do u like heightmogging manlets with ur 6’3 stature
Nah, i never wants to mog fellowcels. I always try to mogs foids that's for sure. i love seeing them mad. mog soys too

I understand what you're saying. I feel good when I see all the out of shape normalfags in the street after years of gymaxxing, its impressive how the average person barely takes any care of their body.

I understand what you're saying. I feel good when I see all the out of shape normalfags in the street after years of gymaxxing, its impressive how the average person barely takes any care of their body.
omg all inkwells are fat smelly men!!

Thanks. power to you fellowcel. keep the moggery game up and normies will have to be afraid of us one day.

omg all inkwells are fat smelly men!!

Thanks. power to you fellowcel. keep the moggery game up and normies will have to be afraid of us one day.
what sports do you practice btw?

what sports do you practice btw?
I don't do sports because i can't play any sportsball for shit. But i do work out a lot and i try to learn athletic tricks, like rolling over, hand stand, breakdancing.