Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As I've gotten older time is moving faster and faster

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
The rate at which it feels the last week has gone by is incomprehensible. Anyone else get this?. Or does time draaaaag like a muthafucker for all you youngcels still?

Regardless of whether its super fast or slow, inceldom does seem to warp your perception of time I feel

Time never waited

As your avi says

This is a real phenomenon. When you are one year old, a year is your entire existence. Each passing year feels like less time in comparison.

time to rope ded srs

After 25-ish years old years feel like months, it's really depressing when you stop and think about it.

Last edited:
Yes unfortunately. :cryfeels:

Yes br0. As an old bastard time is like eye blinks.

I looked it up years (minutes?) Ago. And it has to do with "being used to it."

For example. A drive on a unfamiliar road seems longer than a drive on a familiar road - yet its the exact same duration!

Yes it does bro

the times when i feel like shit are like years, the months i feel fine are like days.

As you age, time goes faster because time is less impactful on you since you are so old

once you get into a routine of doing things time passes a lot quicker

Closer to dying. Thank god

this happens to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back