Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As incels we should appropriate the emo subculture

keinerusse

keinerusse

Banned
-
We incels need to move on from being just an internet subculture and start existing in real life. We need to start congregating at places in real life and hanging out together. And we need a fashion style too to go with our subculture and the one we should appropriate is emo. Were really meant to be emo if you think about it. We have so much in common with emos were obsessed with finding love but we lament that we can't find it. We blame women for our woes just listen to any emo song that's pretty much all that it is. We love anime and were really emotionally deppressed. We want to kill ourselves. If you think about it emo was the incel of the 2000s. Those of you who can play instruments need to start emo incel bands. We need to completely take over what's left of emo and claim it for ourselves. I'm planning to dye my hair black and straighten it to get the ball rolling how about you join me. We need to start invading emo concerts and have incel meetups at hot topics. Let's kick this thing off by starting a raid where we go to Johnnie guilberts YouTube channel and spam fuck the foids in his YouTube comments.

I dont go outside anymore

You are a GrAY and this is deep

No matter what you do, it will always be cringe if you're ugly.

Actually not a bad idea and pretty high IQ.

how about you go and fuck yourself

Muhammad was born in approximately 570 CE in Mecca.[1] He was the son of Abdullah ibn Abd al-Muttalib and Amina bint Wahb. His father, Abdullah, the son of Quraysh tribal leader Abd al-Muttalib ibn Hashim, died a few months before Muhammad's birth. His mother Amina died when he was six, leaving Muhammad an orphan.[5] He was raised under the care of his grandfather, Abd al-Muttalib, and paternal uncle, Abu Talib.[6] In later years, he would periodically seclude himself in a mountain cave named Hira for several nights of prayer. When he was 40, circa 610 CE, Muhammad reported being visited by Gabriel in the cave[1] and receiving his first revelation from God. In 613,[7] Muhammad started preaching these revelations publicly,[8] proclaiming that "God is One", that complete "submission" (islām) to God is the right way of life (dīn),[9] and that he was a prophet and messenger of God, similar to the other prophets in Islam.[10][3][11]

Muhammad's followers were initially few in number, and experienced hostility from Meccan polytheists for 13 years. To escape ongoing persecution, he sent some of his followers to Abyssinia in 615, before he and his followers migrated from Mecca to Medina (then known as Yathrib) later in 622. This event, the Hijra, marks the beginning of the Islamic calendar, also known as the Hijri Calendar. In Medina, Muhammad united the tribes under the Constitution of Medina. In December 629, after eight years of intermittent fighting with Meccan tribes, Muhammad gathered an army of 10,000 Muslim converts and marched on the city of Mecca. The conquest went largely uncontested and Muhammad seized the city with little bloodshed. In 632, a few months after returning from the Farewell Pilgrimage, he fell ill and died. By the time of his death, most of the Arabian Peninsula had converted to Islam.[12][13]

The revelations (each known as Ayah literally, "Sign [of God]") that Muhammad reported receiving until his death form the verses of the Quran, regarded by Muslims as the verbatim "Word of God" on which the religion is based. Besides the Quran, Muhammad's teachings and practices (sunnah), found in the Hadith and sira (biography) literature, are also upheld and used as sources of Islamic law.

Names and appellations​

Main article: Names and titles of Muhammad
The name Muhammad (/mʊˈhæməd, -ˈhɑːməd/[14]) means "praiseworthy" in Arabic. It appears four times in the Quran.[15] The Quran also addresses Muhammad in the second person by various appellations; prophet, messenger, servant of God ('abd), announcer (bashir),[16] witness (shahid),[17] bearer of good tidings (mubashshir), warner (nathir),[18] reminder (mudhakkir),[19] one who calls [unto God] (dā'ī),[20] light personified (noor),[21] and the light-giving lamp (siraj munir).[22]

Sources of biographical information​

Main articles: Historiography of early Islam and Historicity of Muhammad

Quran​

A folio from an early Quran, written in Kufic script (Abbasid period, 8th–9th centuries)
The Quran is the central religious text of Islam. Muslims believe it represents the words of God revealed by the archangel Gabriel to Muhammad.[23][24][25] The Quran, however, provides minimal assistance for Muhammad's chronological biography; most Quranic verses do not provide significant historical context.[26][27]

Early biographies​

Main article: Prophetic biography
Important sources regarding Muhammad's life may be found in the historic works by writers of the 2nd and 3rd centuries of the Muslim era (AH – 8th and 9th century CE).[28] These include traditional Muslim biographies

Muhammad was born in approximately 570 CE in Mecca.[1] He was the son of Abdullah ibn Abd al-Muttalib and Amina bint Wahb. His father, Abdullah, the son of Quraysh tribal leader Abd al-Muttalib ibn Hashim, died a few months before Muhammad's birth. His mother Amina died when he was six, leaving Muhammad an orphan.[5] He was raised under the care of his grandfather, Abd al-Muttalib, and paternal uncle, Abu Talib.[6] In later years, he would periodically seclude himself in a mountain cave named Hira for several nights of prayer. When he was 40, circa 610 CE, Muhammad reported being visited by Gabriel in the cave[1] and receiving his first revelation from God. In 613,[7] Muhammad started preaching these revelations publicly,[8] proclaiming that "God is One", that complete "submission" (islām) to God is the right way of life (dīn),[9] and that he was a prophet and messenger of God, similar to the other prophets in Islam.[10][3][11]

Muhammad's followers were initially few in number, and experienced hostility from Meccan polytheists for 13 years. To escape ongoing persecution, he sent some of his followers to Abyssinia in 615, before he and his followers migrated from Mecca to Medina (then known as Yathrib) later in 622. This event, the Hijra, marks the beginning of the Islamic calendar, also known as the Hijri Calendar. In Medina, Muhammad united the tribes under the Constitution of Medina. In December 629, after eight years of intermittent fighting with Meccan tribes, Muhammad gathered an army of 10,000 Muslim converts and marched on the city of Mecca. The conquest went largely uncontested and Muhammad seized the city with little bloodshed. In 632, a few months after returning from the Farewell Pilgrimage, he fell ill and died. By the time of his death, most of the Arabian Peninsula had converted to Islam.[12][13]

The revelations (each known as Ayah literally, "Sign [of God]") that Muhammad reported receiving until his death form the verses of the Quran, regarded by Muslims as the verbatim "Word of God" on which the religion is based. Besides the Quran, Muhammad's teachings and practices (sunnah), found in the Hadith and sira (biography) literature, are also upheld and used as sources of Islamic law.

Names and appellations​

Main article: Names and titles of Muhammad
The name Muhammad (/mʊˈhæməd, -ˈhɑːməd/[14]) means "praiseworthy" in Arabic. It appears four times in the Quran.[15] The Quran also addresses Muhammad in the second person by various appellations; prophet, messenger, servant of God ('abd), announcer (bashir),[16] witness (shahid),[17] bearer of good tidings (mubashshir), warner (nathir),[18] reminder (mudhakkir),[19] one who calls [unto God] (dā'ī),[20] light personified (noor),[21] and the light-giving lamp (siraj munir).[22]

Sources of biographical information​

Main articles: Historiography of early Islam and Historicity of Muhammad

Quran​

A folio from an early Quran, written in Kufic script (Abbasid period, 8th–9th centuries)
The Quran is the central religious text of Islam. Muslims believe it represents the words of God revealed by the archangel Gabriel to Muhammad.[23][24][25] The Quran, however, provides minimal assistance for Muhammad's chronological biography; most Quranic verses do not provide significant historical context.[26][27]

Early biographies​

Main article: Prophetic biography
Important sources regarding Muhammad's life may be found in the historic works by writers of the 2nd and 3rd centuries of the Muslim era (AH – 8th and 9th century CE).[28] These include traditional Muslim biographies
That was interesting to read. But had nothing to do with the post jfl.

We already exist in public spaces :feelsjuice: Incels are normal people. Normies just don’t talk about it

Emo is normified Garbo now

If Chads.is met up in any city all the foids would drive over.

No, our purpose is not to integrate with society, it’s to go ER and tear it down

Im a metalhead already so i dont need to be emo

I need emo teen gf
F9a137d48e1be23aa416844f6c03112e 1

Their style is just absolutely my type:feelsohh:

We incels need to move on from being just an internet subculture and start existing in real life. We need to start congregating at places in real life and hanging out together. And we need a fashion style too to go with our subculture and the one we should appropriate is emo. Were really meant to be emo if you think about it. We have so much in common with emos were obsessed with finding love but we lament that we can't find it. We blame women for our woes just listen to any emo song that's pretty much all that it is. We love anime and were really emotionally deppressed. We want to kill ourselves. If you think about it emo was the incel of the 2000s. Those of you who can play instruments need to start emo incel bands. We need to completely take over what's left of emo and claim it for ourselves. I'm planning to dye my hair black and straighten it to get the ball rolling how about you join me. We need to start invading emo concerts and have incel meetups at hot topics. Let's kick this thing off by starting a raid where we go to Johnnie guilberts YouTube channel and spam fuck the foids in his YouTube comments.
Stupid Idea I want to be a rapper not some emo faggot

If you don't have nerd neck you are a fakecel

lol

I was emo in the early 2000s.

Dyed black hair, eye liner, tight band shirts and jeans

I listened bands like American Football, Neutral Milk Hotel, Alkaline Trio, Modest Mouse

Nah, leave that shit in 2007 where it belongs.

Interesting concept

I used to be around a lot of emos back in the myspace days

I was very out of place there jfl

girls love emo guys (chad with black hair)

Last edited:
We incels need to move on from being just an internet subculture and start existing in real life. We need to start congregating at places in real life and hanging out together. And we need a fashion style too to go with our subculture and the one we should appropriate is emo. Were really meant to be emo if you think about it. We have so much in common with emos were obsessed with finding love but we lament that we can't find it. We blame women for our woes just listen to any emo song that's pretty much all that it is.

b
based