Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As incels, we might have to embrace this period of high inflation as it "resets" foid privilleges and normie (low T) privilleges

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
:bigbrain:
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

thru inflation, the cunt foids and cunt normies economy power wanes over time.

their BULLSHIT JOBS decline in power. jobs like sales, paper pushers, human resources etc.

those cunts will suffer. they will see their real wages decline.

this is Jubilee moment, almost.

we incels will hurt as well. no doubt about that. but at least thats a silver lining.

in 2023 there might be big layoffs coming :feelsEhh:
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: personally im not sure about that as i havent thought it through to be honest, but some banks and economists seem certain about this.

lets hope its true and those fucking entitled cunts will have to collect welfare like trucels do :feelsokman:

Yes; though I do hope copemaxxing is not greatly reduced in quantity/quality.... :feelsjuice:

Though foids will continue to take the least harshest blow and still continue to argue for being the most "oppressed" group through feminism if things do not completely collapse; it's unfortunate that things like layoffs and wages will affect wageslavers the most while foids manage to get by one way or another. :feelsclown:

There's definitely a historic correction coming, I don't think it can be delayed any longer. Most of the prosperity of the last 2 decades has been from a flood of cheap credit, especially in China. At some point, somethings gotta give.