Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As inceldom increases, do you think more and more men will execute acid attacks on women?

if they do, it's your fault inkler

No. If (and when) their algorithm detects a significant increase in potential acid attacks on foids, TheJew will protect them by heavily restricting the sale of acid making it very difficult to acquire.

Similar to how he (TheJew) restricted sodium nitrite - which is a simple meat preservation chemical I believe.

So far there's no one here

I rather go ER and permanently delete some folks.

Western men are too cucked

Only based shitskins are capable of being that based

I hope not. These kind of attacks will not make you less of an incel.

This is fucked up.

As more men become incels the incel rebeelion will soon start

No. If (and when) their algorithm detects a significant increase in potential acid attacks on foids, TheJew will protect them by heavily restricting the sale of acid making it very difficult to acquire.

Similar to how he (TheJew) restricted sodium nitrite - which is a simple meat preservation chemical I believe.
Fucking kikes :feelswhat:

Your 17 bro, you just got to get a lil older. When I was 17 trolling online was big for me too.
She had an easier life than you could ever imagine, boo hoo that she got her face melted off. She could still get a boyfriend dumbass.

Just look at the news those conjoined twins that had their own tv show for being a freak show is getting married with a high tier normie JFL.

Go back to reddit

no and they shouldn't happen in the first place. Violence is never the answer.

She had an easier life than you could ever imagine, boo hoo that she got her face melted off.
mutilate everyone who has a better life than me theory
you probably have a better life than me

That's fucked up, nobody deserves that.

That's fucked up, nobody deserves that.
Whores are literally wishing for the death and non-existence of men they have deemed inferior and yet you say this shit. Total soy!

They truly deserve for being stuck up