Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As if roastbeef wasn't bad enough

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/16ti31v/i_didnt_know_i_have_ugly_boobs_until_now/

Apparently there is a genetic disorder called “Tuberous Breast Deformity”. It is diagnosed when the lower quadrant of the breast is poorly developed which leads to hanging boobs. It’s also characterised by a large areola. It is exactly what my boobs look like.

The thing is, I always knew that my breasts look different to those we’re always presented to. But I saw it more like a “media presents us with unattainable beauty standards” - thing. Reading that my breasts are a genetic deformity, makes me feel like everyone else is having those beautiful, round boobs and I am the odd one out.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

These subhuman roasties would all be incel if they were male :feelsugh:

Lol, welcome to 0.001% of what it’s like to be an ugly man.

She should work on her personality

Breasts are scary aren't they? Wars have been fought over them- mindless poetries-- six and half (maybe more) epics. And society 's utter obsession with those two tracts of fat and muscle sparks some life into old Freudian theories now remembered to either be mocked or misunderstood by contratarian edgy psychology nerds.