Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an ugly neurotic male, you have to adapt to being alone

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Ever since even as a kid, I used to agressively daydream and LARP in my head. It is a very pathetic trait to have, but as an ugly male it's all I can cope with. I talk to myself and try to cut myself off from society so I am not reminded how alone I really am. If you're a male, let alone an ugly one, you have to get used and adapt to being entirely alone with no support or connections, or affection.

If you're a male, let alone an ugly one, you have to get used and adapt to being entirely alone with no support or connections, or affection.
In other news, water is wet.

Last edited:
I have it exactly the same, I'm still larping in my head ngl

I already have. Hate society. Hate fucking normals and loud places and women. Just wanna stay in my room.

I also have various fantasies and larps in my head. Ive had an imaginary gf for the past 13 years

Yh me too. My fantasies are th only place I can be loved

Ever since even as a kid, I used to agressively daydream and LARP in my head. It is a very pathetic trait to have, but as an ugly male it's all I can cope with. I talk to myself and try to cut myself off from society so I am not reminded how alone I really am. If you're a male, let alone an ugly one, you have to get used and adapt to being entirely alone with no support or connections, or affection.
yup its very much ragefuel. if cant monkmax will rope. rn i am making decent progress. but it doesnt stop the rage that comes sometimes. Makes me want to rope.

I cope by fapping

daydreaming is the only thing that keeps me going.

I don't even have imaginary frens!

You either become crazy, or cope hard

We have no other choice

Where's the "like" button

Yes little by little you realize that you will always be alone

Larping in my head since 4 years old

If you weren't born a chad on this day and age, it's over for you

I love day dreaming, I’ll happily be trapped inside of my own fantasy. Blue pilled fags do it themselves anyways.