Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As an ugly man you have to rejoice being useless or even better a dead weight.

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
I will never work a day in my life. Not that I ever did. I suck money, resources and time from everything and everyone so disgraced to be related to me. Living on welfare, not helping anyone, not giving the right directions to lost drivers. My existence hasn't benefited a single human soul. I'd rather die than being of any utility to someone. It's almost 6 am here and soon the wage cucks will wake up to break their back to pay my welfare check. Hahaha sublime!

Doing ANYTHING of any utility when people are repulsed by your presence is like paying to go to a restaurant and watch other people eat.

Pathetic.

i put up an entire fence one time in a backyard with the help of my mom's friend and i didnt even get paid for it, made me so fucking mad.

I need to have a high salary to get revenge on life and hack into foids phones for the fappenning 2